Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,867 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid (854 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by Voice22: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2021
I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kids: Lady Confesses

Regina has confessed that she exposed multiple men to HIV in the past. She says that she got to know about her status when she was only 8 years old, just a short while after her mother died. She could get frequently sick and when doctors conducted a HIV test, it came out positive.

She decided to ask the doctor why she was given many medications every month when she was 13 years old. He sat her down and gently explained that she was HIV-positive and needed to take her medications on a daily basis.

Regina claims she met a man and became friends when she was 14 years old, and after a few days she became pregnant, but the man urged her to flee to the shore because he was frightened of being imprisoned for impregnating a minor.

She claims she went away and gave birth to a girl after nine months, and because she couldn't afford to buy food, she borrowed food from a man who urged her to start selling her body for money.

Regina hung around with some girls who were stressed out, and as a result, she became pregnant again, despite the fact that some guys refused to use protection even after she informed them of her situation.

She claims that when her baby became ill and she didn't have the money to send her to the hospital, she opted to take her to the church, where the pastor prayed for her and she awoke and began walking.

Regina claims she is now a happy mother of two children and has begun producing songs to inspire those who are going through difficult times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NamXFmlkqE

Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by Kayberg: 9:23am On Sep 04, 2021
What a story!
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by onlyson16(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2021
She is a hope to lala that wanted to commit suicide for.....
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by Goldbw122(m): 9:25am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmm life wetin person nor go see... For this life..
And she look healthy like say nothing dey wrong with her..
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by potent5(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2021
The story be as e get. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by kestolove95(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Am not surprise...na ndi dot product..na dem bring HIV come Nigeria
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by OkuFaba(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by OkuFaba(m): 10:38am On Sep 04, 2021
kestolove95:
must you expose your foolishness everywhere you go
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by Sonnobax15(m): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Some men self....Even after telling them about her status of being HIV positive,they still went ahead to have unprotected sexxx with her undecided. Is it that those men were really foolish or they just chose to appear foolish before kpekus lipsrsealed
Re: I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
kestolove95:
Just like prophet muhammad the underaged pussy f..ker bring islamic terrorism grin

(1) (Reply)

Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Nixe / How I Banged My Teacher & Boyfriend On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.