Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (850 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Foreverdope: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2021
A university student has reacted extremely after being told over the phone by his girlfriend that she no longer wants to continue the relationship.

In a video posted online, the Ghanaian boy could be seen speaking to his girl over the phone while in his hostel room.

After getting the unpleasant news, the frustrated guy harshly ended the call and smashed the phone on the floor.

His roommate who was recording him, could be heard exclaiming as soon as the floor hit the ground and shattered to pieces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_XLIAfHw3k

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 8:26am On Dec 22, 2021
Staged!!! Kids everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Dorcmass(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2021
wahala i think is only nigerian girl broke heart

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by EmzyT: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Na just phone him smash? cheesy him no ready yet, when him ready na him head him go smash for ground cheesy
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2021
Sh!t cool
Because of woman, u smash your phone for ground. Mumu boy
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by DemMannaScam: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Very fake
Fake call
Fake phone
Every every na fake

Wawelexy:

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Kriss216: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Innocent phone has to pay the price for the little boy's foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by falcon01: 8:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Why will he carry girl matter like that? Na you go still buy another phone. That's how I stopped smashing my gamepad � after loosing grin
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by falcon01: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Wawelexy:
it ain't staged, listen to his voice, you can feel the pain.
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by luvyaself95(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2021
Maybe the phone is not important to him again undecided
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
falcon01:
it ain't staged, listen to his voice, you can feel the pain.

Lol.... If u believe this, then u must believe that story of India winning Nigeria 99 - 1...

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2021
ĺøl grin HAPPY SMASHING.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Beebah2000:
Sh!t cool Because of woman, u smash your phone for ground. Mumu boy
Woman wey dey pupu!

2 Likes

Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by falcon01: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Wawelexy:

Lol.... If u believe this, then u must believe that story of India winning Nigeria 99 - 1...
why did you say its fake? I wanna learn I wanna know what you see that I don't see
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=falcon01 post=108714998]why did you say its fake? I wanna learn I wanna know what you see that I don't see[/quote

Who initiated the call, and was the cameraman aware the Lady was about to break up? Who told him to record it? If u answer this, then I will tell u why the video is fake..
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Woman wey dey pupu!
lol grin grin grin
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by falcon01: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Wawelexy
You can put it this way,
The phone CALL has been going on for more than 1 minute, so the cameraman notice the guy is getting his heart broken by the girl so he decided to bring out his phone to capture the moment, He doesn't know the outcome of the Phone call he was just capturing the conversation maybe to laugh at his friend later or show it to the other friends and then the banging happened. It's either that or these dude is a really really good actor, his speech isn't On track, it was straight out of the heart and you can feel the pain in the voice. Plus the cameraman got caught off guard when he smashed the phone
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Wawelexy(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2021
falcon01:
Wawelexy
You can put it this way,
The phone CALL has been going on for more than 1 minute, so the cameraman notice the guy is getting his heart broken by the girl so he decided to bring out his phone to capture the moment, He doesn't know the outcome of the Phone call he was just capturing the conversation maybe to laugh at his friend later or show it to the other friends and then the banging happened. It's either that or these dude is a really really good actor, his speech isn't On track, it was straight out of the heart and you can feel the pain in the voice. Plus the cameraman got caught off guard when he smashed the phone

Lol, ur analysis made sense... But still, this is pure acting... But all the same, all this b!tches doesn't worth that action, cos they ain't loyal...
The Nigga lost on both sides....
Re: Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2021
Who videoed him? undecided

(1) (Reply)

VIRGINITY Is A Big Deal (by B.O.E.) / 'betrayals Are Very Real' - Singer, Oxlade Finally Speaks On Leaked Tape / 6 Things You Should Never Do For A Man If You Are Not Married To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.