Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? (27691 Views)

A Male Child Or Female(which Is More Important) / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by SIRTee15: 11:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Go and live in ajegunle and you will know that training a female child is hard work.
I agree that training a female child in nigeria is more difficult. Male children from middle class home will unlikely turn to societal vices but same cant be said about female kids from similar home...with all this aristo n hook up nonsense.
But overseas, male children are harder to train. Na prayer n fasting most family they take manage their boys.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 1:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Speak for your mother...
Modernizer:

ALL WOMEN
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 2:32am On Sep 05, 2021
All the girls around here all na olosho, even lil teenagers... dammit
siofra:
Female child abeg.
All the male children where I live have turned to cultists and yahoo boys. It is well.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 2:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Maybe a female taught the male that taught her undecided
Iyaebe:
Probably a male thought her how to roll up weed
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2021
I for still be virgin now o ... But no I'm not, she opened that coochie up for me to drill in cry
SmellySperm:

Don't view it that way. So females don't lure males to bad habits?
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 2:40am On Sep 05, 2021
I will take a female any day,.. at least she get price tag already
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by spiceadole: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Parisian:
And who is sleeping with them? Do you also advise your boy kids to close their legs or hypocrisy doesn't let you think right?

And do you shame men for having sex?
Who complains of being used and dumped after a relationship that involved sex ends?
Who gets pregnant?
Who goes through abortion?
Who goes through the pain of childbearing?

If women had sense, they will really close their legs.

Men have nothing to lose.
Call it hypocrisy.. it's the fact.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Uncleodi(m): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

None. Same easiness, same difficulty.

Most people are probably afraid of having a girl child. They have seen how wasted and prodigal some of them are, at least; getting to straff a million of them who you can easily pick at random, vixening naked for the camera without morality, crowning the heads of their parents with shame by getting pregnant before marriage and so on. Most people know this firsthand, because they contribute in making these true.

Raising boys on the other hand is very tasking. They are only yielding until the age of say, 12. Then headiness stroll in. Gradually. They begin to talk back at 15. They commence the eating of the Forbidden Fruit at 17 or 18. Smoking and substance abuse crawl in. They take to partying, clubbing and other unspeakable immoralities. You're probably tired of chastening them. You are probably not happy at this extent. You think you have failed as parents.

Of course,you failed. Stereotypes did the parenting for you. You thought it was less painstaking to raise a boy child than the counterpart. You feel you have been swindled, maybe. You didn't do what you should have done as a parent.

A boy would be as useless as a poorly trained girl. A girl would be as useful as a well-raised boy.

You are very right
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by God2man2again(m): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Both are easy to raise depending on the circumstances.

It is one thing to be trained by your parents, it is another thing to decide for yourself what you want to do with your life.

Consequently, the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
I for still be virgin now o ... But no I'm not, she opened that coochie up for me to drill in cry
Lols...my nigga
And u drilled successfully cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2021
I drilled a deep borehole ma nigga cry virginity lost successfully lol
SmellySperm:

Lols...my nigga
And u drilled successfully cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Timblaze(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmm, is God that gives the grace to raise any child, been girl or boy, I don't know how my parent did it, but they did a good Job, am cool calm headed, don't smoke,drink or do drugs or involved in any atrocities.till today..just pray God gives u good children because things to influence them are much now days.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
I drilled a deep borehole ma nigga cry virginity lost successfully lol
My nigga...but u Cum'd successfully bah. That's the Koko wink
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:

These are kids of upper middle class parents. The funny thing is their sisters are not like that. Their sisters are well behaved.
Why are you people always quick to paint the male gender bad?
And you are telling me that their sisters are well behaved?
Do you know how many the so called upper middle class parent daughters that have flirt with me when I was in school
Is like you don't know anything
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
I always cum grin
SmellySperm:

My nigga...but u Cum'd successfully bah. That's the Koko wink
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
I always cum grin
And I'm saying a big congratulations my nigga. No be everybody dey fit cum my nigga cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by solofresh(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Parisian:
But as a male...you should open your leg wahhhhh.....right? grin
she is painting the male gender bad as if the female ones are saints
So I have to tell her that
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Thanks my nigga... I hope you can cum tho, if you can't, I'm always at your service to help in za oza room, anytime any day just with shikini money cool cheesy
SmellySperm:

And I'm saying a big congratulations my nigga. No be everybody dey fit cum my nigga cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by ComradeShegs(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Its easier to raise a female child because male children are prone to all form of bad habits like smoking, drinking and doing hard drugs.

The female child is exposed to pandering too.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by caandi: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Well this post is so right. The conclusion is that there’s no easier gender to raise. The same risks. What if the boy ends up being an armed robber? What if he starts practicing what he watches on Tv on his younger ones, boy or girl. It happens. What if he ends up using his parents for blood money yahoo plus, we’ve seen this in the society, now for the girls, unwanted pregnancy, HIV, dropping out from school cos of a boy, being way ward, clubbing, acting naked and prostitution all these brings shame to the family but then do you know if you don’t have a female child you’re at loss. When you’re old your daughters can leave their matrimonial homes to come take care of their aged parents but a male child would never do that. Once he’s married he changes and forgets his family and faces his new family, but a female child if she’s rich she will always remember home. So it’s two sided. Let’s just pray for children that will bring us smiles and not tears and that will make us proud and be god fearing
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
Thanks my nigga... I hope you can cum tho, if you can't, I'm always at your service to help in za oza room, anytime any day just with shikini money cool cheesy
Lols...my nigga Cummin isn't by force. If i can't cum,then some other nigga will complete the Cummin grin

Happy Sunday niggaman
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2021
grin cheesy but you have to cum lol
SmellySperm:

Lols...my nigga Cummin isn't by force. If i can't cum,then some other nigga will complete the Cummin grin

Happy Sunday niggaman
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
grin cheesy but you have to cum lol
Lols...my nigga abeg leave cum matter jor. Show me love mk i use flex today
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by laughitall(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Boys because at any slitted mistake, they end up becoming Useless
girls you mean to say
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Lol, love wey danfo don kill for apapa that year undecided , you no hear?
SmellySperm:

Lols...my nigga abeg leave cum matter jor. Show me love mk i use flex today
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
Lol, love wey danfo don kill for apapa that year undecided , you no hear?
LAMBA cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ah! You no hear sha, cry RIP love we no miss you, we no kuku sabi the love sef
SmellySperm:

LAMBA cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
iamtardey:
Ah! You no hear sha, cry RIP love we no miss you, we no kuku sabi the love sef
Lols...na on top least 2k beer money u dey Nack me this kind lamba Bros ah! I be OG remember
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by iamtardey: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Taloni OG werey? undecided
SmellySperm:

Lols...na on top least 2k beer money u dey Nack me this kind lamba Bros ah! I be OG remember
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by CrownDthrone: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Na boys ooooooooo Dem no easy to train oo especially if dia father no Dey. Dem go turn tiger ooo.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by 77star: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro.all mens hated gadddem kids coz they eat too much like gaddem rabibit & they take over the boooobsi until fother notice....we cant stand them tiny $hits..we dont want them, nobody need them sir!! (no oofense) angry
Pumpumking
I want to give you ten thousand dollars ($10,000)

If you can come to island bro, I swear I will give you angry no offense bro, I owe you 10k dollars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / My Husband Has Refused To Pay Back A N5m Loan I Got For Him – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.