Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? (27648 Views)

A Male Child Or Female(which Is More Important) / Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Female Child Is More Valuable Than Male Child – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Tapout(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'm not sure since I have no kids of mine. But in some instances, I think I gave my parents more wahala than my sisters.
But It still depends in what context though. Generally, I feel raising a female child requires more precision than raising a male child. For instance, even though my parents frowned at keeping late nights, they get more tensed when any of the girls stay out late than when I or brother does so. There was one time I couldn't come back home due to a couple of reasons and I called my mum and told her I'll pass the night at a friend's place and she was okay with it. My immediate elder sister called me and was like WTF! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by seyz91(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
You geh time to dey reply that idiot
thesicilian:

You forgot to add prostitution, teenage pregnancy, abortions etc

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

God go come down from sky come raise your pickin.

Lol,,, you must be from the western world. We don't speak with all mouth here in Africa.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by seyz91(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is no question at all and shouldn't be raised here

Even God him self knows Snakes Family, Descendant of Eve and Vagina People are most difficult to raise
Authority1o1:
Okay...

None. Same easiness, same difficulty.

Most people are probably afraid of having a girl child. They have seen how wasted and prodigal some of them are, at least; getting to straff a million of them who you can easily pick at random, vixening naked for the camera without morality, crowning the heads of their parents with shame by getting pregnant before marriage and so on. Most people know this firsthand, because they contribute in making these true.

Raising boys on the other hand is very tasking. They are only yielding until the age of say, 12. Then headiness stroll in. Gradually. They begin to talk back at 15. They commence the eating of the Forbidden Fruit at 17 or 18. Smoking and substance abuse crawl in. They take to partying, clubbing and other unspeakable immoralities. You're probably tired of chastening them. You are probably not happy at this extent. You think you have failed as parents.

Of course,you failed. Stereotypes did the parenting for you. You thought it was less painstaking to raise a boy child than the counterpart. You feel you have been swindled, maybe. You didn't do what you should have done as a parent.

A boy would be as useless as a poorly trained girl. A girl would be as useful as a well-raised boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by KiNg0G: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lol,,, you must be from the western world. We don't speak with all mouth here in Africa.
.I dey your backyard bros.
. saying am from the western world is a disgrace to my personality...am a proud african man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Boat of them are not easy, if you think I’m lying look at and NLPoliceWoman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by YelloweWest: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
thesicilian:

Non of those destroy like drugs, cultism and yahoo.

Eventually she'll change. There are more useless sons than daughters in most communities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Bunmhi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
None, buh as a parent you need God's guidancel through the journey of parenting

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
KiNg0G:

.I dey your backyard bros.
. saying am from the western world is a disgrace to my personality...am a proud african man.

Apology o.
When I say na God dey raise pikins, what I meant is that it's not all about good parenting. It's one thing to discipline a child & it's another thing for the child to accept the discipline. In fact ,there are bad parents with good children.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by YelloweWest: 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's by far easier and more profitable to raise a daughter than a son abeg.

You must constantly bother with what a boy is doing, smoking, hanging out with, cultism, Yahoo, std, stealing the list is endless.

But what's the worst a girl can do? Sleep with man? She'll be doing that anyway in the future!
Girls are better, they never forget home. They take care of their parents.

I'm thankful I have more daughters than sons.
Brothers can be a disappointment cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by lovelylad: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
you've earned yourself a follower
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Most people are probably afraid of having a girl child. They have seen how wasted and prodigal some of them are, at least; getting to straff a million of them who you can easily pick at random, vixening naked for the camera without morality, crowning the heads of their parents with shame by getting pregnant before marriage and so on. Most people know this firsthand, because they contribute in making these true.

Raising boys on the other hand is very tasking. They are only yielding until the age of say, 12. Then headiness stroll in. Gradually. They begin to talk back at 15. They commence the eating of the Forbidden Fruit at 17 or 18. Smoking and substance abuse crawl in. They take to partying, clubbing and other unspeakable immoralities. You're probably tired of chastening them. You are probably not happy at this extent. You think you have failed as parents.

Of course,you failed. Stereotypes did the parenting for you. You thought it was less painstaking to raise a boy child than the counterpart. You feel you have been swindled, maybe. You didn't do what you should have done as a parent.

A boy would be as useless as a poorly trained girl. A girl would be as useful as a well-raised boy.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Baby boys suck breast too much. Na our only problem be that grin cheesy
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by YelloweWest: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

A well trained boy child cannot be as useful to the family as a well trained girl. Fact! The female have this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nuelito:
This question is somehow rhetorical in nature

Na gals because Dem dey collect monster black Prick about without shame and they can get unwanted pregnancy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by spiceadole: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
thesicilian:

Everything that concerns women has to do with sex.
Yet advise them to close their legs, they will not agree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by ibtommy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi22:
Boys because at any slitted mistake, they end up becoming Useless

slightest*****

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
psucc:
To answer your question, a man was asked, "how many children do you have?"

He answered, "one boy and two troubles!"
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sacredness:
see weac past questions undecided
Na female na even that gender they also aware of it.
Didn't you see the one that contraceptives was found in her bag,on fp?
And we also saw the one the one that sew jamb for 1 billion damages grin.
So you yourself tell me who is more difficult to train among the above two example I have given?
Hahahhahahaha please remove it my stomach want to burst grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by dkenny4lyf(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=BRATISLAVA post=105490306][/quote]

Oga man....

No safe phone use...
Nothing of such for any parents of intellectual discipline blood type.

A goals to be achieved should be set in parenting...

Like...
A reward for a well behaved character

And an admonition to any perceived misdeanour in early stage..

This will then graduate to promising them of it after their academic success e.g jamb and post-utme etc..

All above mentioned would of effectivess after being underlined with consistent prayers
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by bizzibodi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
A dog is more easier to raise than human child.
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by PAQ(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
The girl child because;
1. They are generally fragile and require more care and attention, unlike boys.
2. Their hair needs to be attended to regularly, which cost more than regular barbing for boys.
3. They grow quicker than boys, so you will buy cloths more often.
4. When they start seeing their monthly period you will buy pads until they are on their own.

But if you have a stubborn male child, their troubles & unexpected bills can cater for a household of girls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by vickydevoka(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
psucc:
To answer your question, a man was asked, "how many children do you have?"

He answered, "one boy and two troubles!"
Wen a lady is 14-22. I swear anything u see u Carry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by vickydevoka(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
Gwan2:
I no blame one man for my area…Him girl of 19 years wey dey 200level..he carry am give one man for marriage. Anything wey the husband see inside marriage, em hand no dey.. no be him the girl go kill with high BP because he born fine pikin.

Every time, daddy meet my male friend from same school or church….As a papa wey don play life before, e know how that kind friendship dey end
Exactly. My neighbor did Same thing
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Princeton92(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
I adore your words as they're well out into use equally cool

Authority1o1:
Okay...

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by rickyboss333: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
A storborn child
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by CSTRR: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Female child.

You have to watch her constantly so that she will not "fell" pregnant, especially if you live in a crazy neighbourhood.

Her body care is also more expensive than the male.

Their hair-do, their clothes, their monthly tampons all cost money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Some in my neighborhood have even gone mad... As in crazy crazy...Lots of them are criminals, yahoo boys and drunkards as well but na female child be wahala according to Nairaland resident "meninists".
siofra:
Female child abeg.
All the male children where I live have turned to cultists and yahoo boys. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Lightorder: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Male oooooo!
Energy and resources it takes to raise male= eM
Energy and resources it takes to raise female= eF

Formula
eF = 3eM
eM= eF/3
(QED)
Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
At least it's not female armed robbers and bandits that are getting killed daily....

See your sense.
thesicilian:

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by franklingud(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by Parisian: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Like your mother...?
Modernizer:
Females are impossible to raise. They become prostitutes

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? by CSTRR: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Parisian:
Some in my neighborhood have even gone mad... As in crazy crazy...Lots of them are criminals, yahoo boys and drunkards as well but na female child be wahala according to Nairaland resident "meninists".
Go and live in ajegunle and you will know that training a female child is hard work.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Flees Home In Owerri With Her Children Over Husband's Bad Attitude. Photos / "You’re My Father" -Student; "No, I’m Not, Please" – Ex -lawmaker / Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.