Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight (3351 Views)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / No Be My Nature To Dey Brag - Success Says In New Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by freeke61: 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
“This brave chicken managed to successfully chase off a black racer snake!” has gotten more than 27.4k views on Twitter.
The lady can be heard advising the chicken to avoid the snake by saying "Chicken, chicken, stop!" yet the hen fearlessly remained on its feet and warded off the snake.
I was even frightened when I saw the hen poking the snake in the video.

The lady can be heard requesting that the pet avoid the snake as she says, ‘Gus, back up.’ I think she did that because she was apprehensive the pet might be killed by the snake.

Watch the full video and read more here:

https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=05218eeae45384352f87f565fc8b0b1b&news_entry_id=s3379669210904en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=3f17d7235d609663f175f76541cacf47051df33d&from=publisher

1 Like

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by freeke61: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Herr Chicken strong pass
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by constance500: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Snake shows serpent..

What is snake, what's serpent

4 Likes

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by SporaD8: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
constance500:
Snake shows serpent..
What is snake, what's serpent
I been confused myself. I was like expecting perhaps it was the serpent before it legs were amputated!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by armodilo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lala will not be happy with this.

He would probably find that chicken, and treat it the way this Fulani government are treating igboho and nnamdi kanu.

This I have seen. shocked
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by Thermodynamics(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Where the video ni, I click I nor see anything.
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by ValCon888: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Everyday is for the snake, one day is for the chicken.
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by Iampbams: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Everyday indeed

A little story here...

In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people thought it was worthless. Today, one Bitcoin is over $45,000.

When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. Today, one Litecoin is above $169.

When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, Today, one Ethereum is worth over $3000.

History has a way of repeating itself. You must not be on the wrong side of history.

Cryptocurrency experts have predicted the price of Pi coin to be around $5 as from 21st March 2022.

Download Pi network app and click the MINE BUTTON once every 24hrs.

The good news is that you can start mining Pi coin for FREE, without cellular data, even when your phone is off.

All you have to do is, open the app for 5 seconds and activate the mining button every 24hrs to prove that you're a human.

The app also gives you prompt after 24 hrs to turn on the next mining session.

Download Pi Network app from Playstore or Appstore and register with your real name, phone number and username.

Use pbams as your invitation code when signing up.

Happy Pi coin Mining!
Re: VIRAL VIDEO: Chicken Shows Serpent Who Is The Boss in a Real life fight by phemmyfour: 5:23am On Sep 05, 2021
Especially when it comes to protecting their eggs, chickens can be violent

(1) (Reply)

The Moving Story Of Phd Graduand Who Attends Convocation With Bathroom Slippers! / Did Anyone Observe The Lunar Eclipse Last Night? / Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.