Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa (4862 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Playloaded: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigerian TV and Radio presenter, Toke Makinwa has spoken on the struggles and hustle of superstar singer, Ayodeji ”Wizkid” Balogun before becoming who he is today.

She said that when Wiz was up-and-coming, he used to hangout in Rhythm FM studio and ran errands such as going to buy Amala for the studio Disc Jockeys and carrying speakers.

Toke made this known in a recent chat with Chude Jideonwo, while querying young people of today who just want to succeed without putting in the work.

She said;
“You don’t know the years Wizkid put in to becoming who he is today. Young newbies try music for a year or two and are frustrated because it is not working…dude, when I tell people…I was at Rhythm and Wizkid used to carry speakers and he will be sent by DJs to buy Amala and he will do it, he was the studio rat, just help me play my song he will say.

People look at him now and say he is arrogant not knowing the work he had put into this journey. It is the same way people can look at me now and say i got it all easy but if you have been following my career, and seeing the hardwork I put in, you should ask me what i am doing with my life if by now i am not enjoying all i am enjoying now from my hardwork.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/we-used-to-send-wizkid-to-buy-amala-toke-makinwa/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by TarOrfeeek: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God he later blew.

I'm sure someone as wicked as Toke Makinwa would have wanted him to buy Amala for another 10 years.

Nigerians rarely help you to succeed

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Davash222(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
He later blow come still blow una cheesy

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Jerryherd: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
cool

Ni oju elegba ooo they no my story.... ✓

Well back then in LeadCity Ibadan around 08 09 or 2010 he and skales where always at Zanga and later Orita , new garage axis hustling and still keeping their SWAGA 100% dope

His first UK show under EME after holla at your boy, he came to promote it at LeadCity basketball court around August and he was super dope with girls all over him

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by suffering: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lol. She is likely seeking his attention. Maybe she’s fixed her endometriosis problem and is ready to take in for him. Knowing Wizkid, he won’t let this insult pass without putting in a word or two. Clapping leads to dances and sparks lead to fires. A single response and she’ll rope him in for the kill.

My OAP friends claim she worked for only one year with BeatFM and has never worked as an OAP after that. I don’t know if it’s bad belle or facts, but they don’t understand how she’s more of a celebrity than them who’ve worked at least half a decade in the industry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Amotolongbo(f): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Toke must be one of the people in Ojuelegba that knows Whizkid’s story, how e dey hustle too much

1 Like

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by cruzita(f): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thank God his yrs of hardwork has paid off...hardwork plus grace of God will pave way for anyone.....may God bless all genuine hustlers

7 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Macphenson: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Now he can send you to spread your legs and u will gladly do it

4 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by gasparpisciotta: 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nothing wrong in starting from the bottom; remaining at the bottom is what is risky.

Toke will gladly buy amala from shitta for a picture with Wizzy at the moment.

7 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Kenbobbi: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
No success without struggles.

1 Like

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by DaddyRochie1642: 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
They should better give Wizkid the respect he deserves.

5 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Davash222:
He later blow come still blow una cheesy
wizkid blow toke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Macphenson:
Now he can send you to spread your legs and u will gladly do it
lies that girl get level and money no think am

2 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Davash222(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
wizkid blow toke?
E hard to lash olosh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Mastakija(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who said he's proud
She's probably mistaken him to burna cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Macphenson: 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Which yeye level? You never know women.

4 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by temitope27(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So what she's saying is Afonja Amala has its benefits afterall...
see this generation of abacha eater

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by temitope27(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
na level make she dey slept with 70 years man abi

1 Like

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by chukwugoziegi: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Time is either lying or she is older than the 36 she claims to be.

WizKid is 31yrs old.

So when was she sending him Amala and Ewedu?

6 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by slipperyanus07: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Time is either lying or she is older than the 36 she claims to be.

WizKid is 31yrs old.

So when was she sending him Amala and Ewedu?
u people will not kill me here o grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
You had to mention the Amala part. Very loud mouth. Who asked her that part? Some people can subtly bad-mouth somebody...

Now he's a big boy. Even your trash-talking him can not dent his image.

So annoying. angry sad angry

12 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
cool
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
So what she's saying is Afonja Amala has its benefits afterall...
What's really wrong with you? must you bring tribalism on this thread? please go back to politics section.

4 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mercychen:
You had to mention the Amala part. Very loud mouth. Who asked her that part? Some people can subtly bad-mouth somebody...

Now he's a big boy. Even your trash-talking him can not dent his image.

So annoying. angry sad angry
Do you think wizzy have her time? I trust machala.

na small thing go make am call her "smelling bleached olosho" lol

The same thing he did to Linda and she stayed in her lane ever since.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Managerwyz: 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
This one Wan collect heavy insult, wizkid wey get bad mouth ask sister Linda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
See sneak attack on StarBoy grin
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Malawian(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Toke "Nri Nna Nna Anyi" Makinwa has spoken.
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Harddiskng(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Thank God he later blew.

I'm sure someone as wicked as Toke Makinwa would have wanted him to buy Amala for another 10 years.

Nigerians rarely help you to succeed

Bruh you can’t loud this enough, they never want you to raise above the level of serving them.

Thank God say man no be god.

3 Likes

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Charmingrascal(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Now you will be begging starboy to allow you leak his balls because with what you will do with his banana he go fit buy you house for banana.

Attention seeking old mama youngi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by constance500: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
suffering:
Lol. She is likely seeking his attention. Maybe she’s fixed her endometriosis problem and is ready to take in for him. Knowing Wizkid, he won’t let this insult pass without putting in a word or two. Clapping leads to dances and sparks lead to fires. A single response and she’ll rope him in for the kill.

My OAP friends claim she worked for only one year with BeatFM and has never worked as an OAP after that. I don’t know if it’s bad belle or facts, but they don’t understand how she’s more of a celebrity than them who’ve worked at least half a decade in the industry.

Wizzy will not respond to this hooligan grin
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
suffering:

@bold:

Hahahahahaha

Or a mix of the two grin cheesy

@OP:

The Amala part is not her story to tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Shows Off New Nose Piercing With Massive Ring (photos) / See The ‘world’s Smallest House’ Which Costs A Whooping N77 Million (photos) / Guys Come In Here And See , if she was to be your wife what will you do(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.