Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa (4868 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Katcall: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
suffering:
Lol. She is likely seeking his attention. Maybe she’s fixed her endometriosis problem and is ready to take in for him. Knowing Wizkid, he won’t let this insult pass without putting in a word or two. Clapping leads to dances and sparks lead to fires. A single response and she’ll rope him in for the kill.

My OAP friends claim she worked for only one year with BeatFM and has never worked as an OAP after that. I don’t know if it’s bad belle or facts, but they don’t understand how she’s more of a celebrity than them who’ve worked at least half a decade in the industry.
i know when beatfm started back in 2009. She never worked for them. It was toolz, gbemi, oreka and olisa. Oreka later left in 2011.
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by techWriter1: 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
He later deathdeathblow Bring still deathdeathblow una
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Tomahawk99(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
lies that girl get level and money no think am
Money get levels ...her money get no long reach.
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Davash222:
He later blow come still blow una cheesy
Lol, you don start, na you go know who blow who. na you Sabi! grin grin grin grin
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by Martini101(m): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Use anything to chase the clout.
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by SocialJustice: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
suffering:
Lol. She is likely seeking his attention. Maybe she’s fixed her endometriosis problem and is ready to take in for him. Knowing Wizkid, he won’t let this insult pass without putting in a word or two. Clapping leads to dances and sparks lead to fires. A single response and she’ll rope him in for the kill.

My OAP friends claim she worked for only one year with BeatFM and has never worked as an OAP after that. I don’t know if it’s bad belle or facts, but they don’t understand how she’s more of a celebrity than them who’ve worked at least half a decade in the industry.
Lol, you don't know wizkid, he never replies.
Re: We Used To Send Wizkid To Buy Amala – Toke Makinwa by kramer: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wizkid's reaction right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Ramsey Noauh Kiss Genevieve Nnaji In A Movie? / Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Bathroom Selfie (photo) / Is Frank Edwards Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.