Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Advice Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed. (645 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / Advice Needed: On The Verge Of Hitting My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed. by Emirofmakurdi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Good evening everyone, I just turned 21 years old today. Matured and experienced people in the house, please what advice would you give a brother, about life and everything in general. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:
Good evening everyone, I just turned 21 years old today. Matured and experienced people in the house, please what advice would you give a brother, about life and everything in general. Thanks.

You waited till 21 to ask this?
You should have done this when you turned 18.

Anyways, better late than never.

First and foremost, give your life to Christ and make sure to put him first in all you do because he's the way Maker.

Then Make sure you complete your Uni education and while at it, try to learn a skill. Let it be something you have passion for. Not just for the sake of it or because everyone is doing it.

Finally, always ask God to lead you to that which will make you outstanding in life.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by 2special(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Advice Needed. by 2special(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Advice Needed. by 2special(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Advice Needed. by 2special(m): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Advice Needed. by 2special(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Advice Needed. by donbachi(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wetin ur mate dey do,follow dem do.as long as e pure.
Re: Advice Needed. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emirofmakurdi:

1. Know thyself

2. Always wear a condom, no matter what happens or how hard it holds you never ever enter without a condom.

3. Life is a test and tests are hard depending what you're aiming for.

4. Look after yourself first and then look after others from your surplus. You can't give what you don't have so let your cup overflow so others can benefit from the excess.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by Richy4(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Happy birthday... stay happy always if U can... No one will do that better than yourself...
@21,U will still encounter some peer pressures here and there... It's still extremely wonderful to put your clothes on... But if U can't, use protection...
Re: Advice Needed. by ahnie: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Stay away from girls, illicit drugs and cultism.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed. by GboyegaD(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Remain focused on your dreams and do not follow the crowd. Band wagon effect is negative.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by SeaTrade(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Go to school and stay in school,
Learn skills while in school but don't try to execute them till you are done.
Why?If the money start to come ,it'll distract you and you might end up a dropout which is not good.
You might say isn't what we go to school for is money?
Yes true,but when the money finally comes,you then discover that there is more to life than money,
Not to talk of all the networking you will miss not finishing college and also opportunities.
I made that mistake and I don't want you to make it too man.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't give your life to anything or anybody....

It's yours, own it

Live it and try to stay out of trouble
Re: Advice Needed. by Day169: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mercychen:

You waited till 21 to ask this?
You should have done this when you turned 18.

Anyways, better late than never.

First and foremost, give your life to Christ and make sure to put him first in all you do because he's the way Maker.

Then Make sure you complete your Uni education and while at it, try to learn a skill. Let it be something you have passion for. Not just for the sake of it or because everyone is doing it.

Finally, always ask God to lead you to that which will make you outstanding in life.

Wise words!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed. by ibechris(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Start to think and don't ever stop thinking of a beautiful future.

Map out how u want to plan and live ur life. After this,start taking them one after the other until u are able to achieve ur dreams.

Save and invest ur money,no matter how small it could be at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Danger!!!! / You Can Never Understand Women They Always Have Plan B Apostle Johnson Suleman / Did The Admins Help To Hide Americandad Digital Footprint ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.