Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun (4597 Views)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? / Fein Bruce Is A Merchant Of Violence By Seun Ogundele / If Education Is Power,why Is An Illiterate Fighting Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Themainboy22: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
I am not a prophet but I see this thread going down in the next few minutes, and the OP getting banned till further notice. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Don't waste your time, nothing will happen

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by loveth360(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
1. I think a mod is entitled to their opinions whether or not it supports your views.

2. I think Nairaland itself is against secessionist ambitions. I am apolitical myself, I may be wrong.

3. When I get banned unjustly by the anti-spam, I use the “Mail Supermods” feature on frontpage, in minutes, I get unbanned.

4. I don't know but I see Mynd44 doing a hectic job minimizing the quantity of same-topic threads. You'll definitely be seeing numerous trends of the same topic everywhere with his sig closing some and redirecting to frontpage. We shouldn't say this is an ethno-tribal war. E no easy. I don admin BB forum before...moving, editing, arranging them in boards aren't pancakes..

5. If it's not my forum, I respect myself. It works for my stubborn head.

6. Do you know these mods are working voluntarily? (I don't know if it's changed)

7. If you have sth against a particular mod, please hit the nail. Send a mail to the supermod, or visit the forum on Twitter to complain. You know, we cannot expect everyone to like us, think like us, or be us. Remember, every mod here were once users and troublesome as Chatinent can be. Yeah, sometimes they may ban without having the facts, just mail the facts; it's simple.

8. I understand you want justice or punitive measures taken. Could you quote the laws the person went against? If mynd44 went against it multiple times, Seun could decide what judicial action befits him...right?

9. I'm so sorry for any inconveniences it has cost you. I hope you accept it. I personally do not support a clear misuse of power from anyone. In the past, there were dictatorial mods who felt the world revolved around their thumbs who were ousted when clear evidences showed they were guilty.

Judicial actions also require consideration of many facts. You know, nobody mah like police dem...but even the thieves go yarn put inside talk against them.

I like your decision for justice.

Justice is good.

Peace is good too.

Please be happy.

One love.
You are trying to say that the bias mod is right by commenting and locking the thread.

If they topic is not open for discussion why making that stvpid statement before locking it.

Nobody is against him saying his mind,but locking the thread after it shows how bias he is.

10 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Themainboy22:
I am not a prophet but I see this thread going down in the next few minutes, and the OP getting banned till further notice. This I have seen.
Fake prophet, you didn't see anything

Shhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by malel1: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Mynd44 this is wrong.

I won't suggest that Seun remove him from the forum moderator position because of this. Let's wait if there would be other complaints against him

But sincerely speaking this is very unprofessional, he shouldn't have made any comment if he was going to lock the thread and prevent others from making comments.

Maybe I will be ban for this anyways

My other acc has a 1 year ban on it , reason I dont know

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Biafrannuke: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
I see some idiots above writing that a moderator should have an opinion.

Like saying a judge can also be a party to a case he handles.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by loveth360(f): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Biafrannuke:
I see some idiots above writing that a moderator should have an opinion.

Like saying a judge can also be a party to a case he handles.
No,the fullish mod have the right to air his opinions.
But why locking it after making a stvpid statement,he should have allowed other air theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Notasyouthink: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

Ipob is a terrorist organization and deserve to be locked out.

Nairaland is not a forum for terrorists or Terrorism of any such.

How can you go to another country and be forming terrorist organization for them?

Your opinion doesn't count swerve make we see better people. tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mynd44 or whatever they call him is the greatest and most notorious ethnic bigot and jingoist alive, in this world and in the world to come.
His penchant for banning any moniker that sounds igbotic knows no seasons.
Apart from being a tribal warlord, this is also what the supermod, Mynd44 is all about-bigoted, intolerant, sadistic, callous, infantile, and fanatical. He wants to silence every other ethnic citizen, Igbos especially calling for justice & fairness by deploying threats of unwarranted and prolonged bans.
This is the reason well meaning nairalanders saying that without uprooting Myndd44, his extremist ideology and bigotry is a massive disaster waiting to happen!

10 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Francashy(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

How can you go to another country and be forming terrorist organization for them?

I thought my GrandMa's goat was the dumpest animal i've ever seen until i saw this comment...hombre tonto

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Rugaria: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
That guy is irredeemable! A very dangerous bigot. He banned me for 3 months because I called for protests against the Kenyans following the kidnap of Kanu. He's a very parochial fellow! Seun has developed korokoro of the ears over this issue like Buhari will do. I don't know why he sticks with him. Could be because there are not much alternatives yet..

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by SlayerForever: 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If they are umu udene you are guys are umu ekwensu Uche ezuro oke.

Nobody has monopoly of been unilaterally ssstttuupppiddd....

Everyone must not support the stupidity abd terrorist group like Igbos.

Ndi ala

What has IPOB got to do with my comment. Was ipob there when the aforementioned were making stupid comments and posts everywhere in 2015. Have you run mad!

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mynd 4k4 even dragged a fellow mod one certain time for so called tribalism ( em no get mirror for house).

Quintessential example of Nigerias problem parading as a mod. Tribalistic, political and bitter fellow

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cry cry op...leave our admirable moderator alone....go open your own forum.

IPOB is a terrorist organization

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Alfamann: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
10mobile:

I'm not here to please you either. If you can't be constructive in your criticisms, you are nothing but a brooding barbarian. I can point out wrongs while being civil. If you can't do that, keep your decay with yourself.

Ave Satanas.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by chubinwa(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

You are a complex fool for such uncouth utterance.

6 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Greatzeus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Typical African man. He makes an accusation that's is totally baseless and provides no proof,yet he expects enlightened people to support his claim regardless.
Op I don't known the accused,I don't follow him,I don't go to politics section ever,I only read politics thread if it makes front-page. You should have attached proofs so people like me who don't follow nairaland politics will believe you.
I see some supporting you,and I can bet where their political affiliation lies and even where they come from,I also see some against what you wrote,also based on their political affiliation and most likely where they come from too.
For me with no political affiliation on or outside nairaland,I wouldn't say you are lying but I won't just accept your accusations unless you show proof in details to buttress your point.
It's a pity this forum is filled with those with preconceived perception and hatred. They are ready to jumb on a news and hang the dog, without critical analysis simply because of their preconceived notions.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Crossroad1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

did you even care to read it in details?
If am to open a case file for the mods of this forum, 10 8 in 1 books won't be enough.. I have a previous handle before this one that was banned till 202....
Yoi see, you don't take nairaland or what's happening there serious if you really wanna catch fun..
Even the forum's bot go ban you for contributing to a topic even when your comment is not violent or breaking any rules.
Just breeze in, catch fun and vamooze

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by OssyMalik: 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
Lalasticlala will ban for just one week while Mynd44 will ban for 3months. I dunno what joy he derives by banning someone for that long.
Me I have kuku blocked him on Twitter since he follows me.

What a tyrant!!

As for the owner of this forum, he wouldn’t do anything. He’s more active on Twitter than his own forum. There’s no difference between him and Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
OssyMalik:
Lalasticlala will ban for just one week while Mynd44 will ban for 3months. I dunno what joy he derives by banning someone for that long.
Me I have kuku blocked him on Twitter since he follows me.

What a tyrant!!

As for the owner of this forum, he wouldn’t do anything. He’s more active on Twitter than his own forum. There’s no difference between him and Buhari
[/s]
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
Crossroad1:
did you even care to read it in details?
If am to open a case file for the mods of this forum, 10 8 in 1 books won't be enough.. I have a previous handle before this one that was banned till 2030...
Yoi see, you don't take nairaland or what's happening there serious if you really wanna catch fun..
Even the forum's bot go ban you for contributing to a topic even when your comment is not violent or breaking any rules.
Just breeze in, catch fun and vamooze
[/s]
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by saintade01(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Orisirisi.

I actually blamed Seun for allowing this IPOB terrorists gained much ground on this forum.

11 years now on this platform and counting, I have never seen or experienced the kind of chronic hatred, bigotry and tyranny from this same sect always in here.

Mynd44 keep doing the lord's work abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
eduj:
Mynd 4k4 even dragged a fellow mod one certain time for so called tribalism ( em no get mirror for house).

Quintessential example of Nigerias problem parading as a mod. Tribalistic, political and bitter fellow
[/s]
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.
[/s]
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Mynd44 or whatever they call him is the greatest and most notorious ethnic bigot and jingoist alive, in this world and in the world to come.
His penchant for banning any moniker that sounds igbotic knows no seasons.
Apart from being a tribal warlord, this is also what the supermod, Mynd44 is all about-bigoted, intolerant, sadistic, callous, infantile, and fanatical. He wants to silence every other ethnic citizen, Igbos especially calling for justice & fairness by deploying threats of unwarranted and prolonged bans.
This is the reason well meaning nairalanders saying that without uprooting Myndd44, his extremist ideology and bigotry is a massive disaster waiting to happen!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Zenithpeak(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
He is working hand in hand with that useless vulture guy...... Talking from personal encounter....

Go to hell.....

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by aminusodiq(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2021
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.
you are a very good writer

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by SarkinYarki: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Mynd44 might be Seun ..Know this and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Thermodynamics(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Mynd44 might be Seun ..Know this and know peace
True, I'm sure Segun has another account and is a serious commenter here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by chatinent: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
10mobile:

Yesterday, Miyetti Allah mocked the Southern governors saying that an anti-open grazing law didn't succeed in bringing peace to Benue. They also said that they knew that they won't speak in one voice. Miyetti Allah is a global terrorist group. So, why didn't Mynd44 mock and lock the threads? Answer me.

You too...

Show me the hate speech contained in the thread I cited. And, what hate speech is worse than Miyetti Allah, a global terrorist group, making open statement to mock a regional group of elected governors?

I don't mean on your post. I meant generally. If he is biased, tribalistic, and abusing his office, he should be dealt with.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by wwwihy: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thermodynamics:

True, I'm sure Segun has another account and is a serious commenter here on nairaland.
Who is Segun?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former Governor Orji Kalu's 400 Bedroom Mansion In His Village / Breaking News: Afenifere Youth Leader Paid A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu / 69% Of Nigerians Love Trump, 700k Twitter Followers- Pew Research Center Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.