Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun (4585 Views)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? / Fein Bruce Is A Merchant Of Violence By Seun Ogundele / If Education Is Power,why Is An Illiterate Fighting Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by SlayerForever: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
demigods my ass, they are useless since they can't ban me from opening a new account with temporary email within 2 minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Notasyouthink: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Heating the polity in graves and prisons.

Please stop quoting me and nurse your pain.
Stop pretending I can see pains written all over you. IPOB is really dealing with you and your fulani masters that is why all you think and talk about is IPOB garba shehu is not left out.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Decide2rise: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

Ipob is a terrorist organization and deserve to be locked out.

Nairaland is not a forum for terrorists or Terrorism of any such.

How can you go to another country and be forming terrorist organization for them?

Get small sense you no gree get sense. Everything you come here spewing thrash.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Decide2rise: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Of course he can have his opinion and express it without fear but he shouldn't prevent others from having theirs on the same thread he expressed his.

That's tyranny
Small power enter him head
Africans abuse power and like oppressing others. Mynd44 has that trait in him. He unjustly ban people and behave as if Nigeria belongs to him alone not knowing that some people here on this forum can feed him and his entire family as long as they can live. I detest that guy so much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Conner44: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Mynd44 messed up. I move for him to be banned for 700 years.

Dominique, oam4j, ishilove etc etc

BAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN !! angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Stop pretending I can see pains written all over you. IPOB is really dealing with you and your fulani masters that is why all you think and talk about is IPOB garba shehu is not left out.

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by KILLBuhariNOW: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
demigods my ass, they are useless since they can't ban me from opening a new account with temporary email within 2 minutes.
lol gbegile boys are dealing with them

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Finnese001: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don tire for that mynd44 matter, the guy is very annoying and arrogant, him don ban me tire for this forum but he can't suppress my opinion, it's good someone else is calling him out again. But the bad news is that, this is DOA, seun won't do anything about it so I will advise not to waste your precious time my brother, because you're not the first, second or even fifth person doing this same thing.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by theTranscriber: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
all nairaland mods are bias
Especially the IPOB mod

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by matrixmuzi: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria and her contents are just a joke . Nobody behaves sane. Everything to them is religion and ethnicity. I implore most of u guys to travel out at least for once and see that u have been living on the wrong side of life. God help a black man . He is deficient is reasoning .
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by ayzTIGER: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
See another of mynd44 bullish attitude.

10mobile

Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by LLiKYekoba: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thoh:
why those ipob like reasoning out of point?
Igbos are people propagandas, they post false info all time....

rather you op should be sacked from this forum....

This your anti-IPOB grammar, na ewedu-inspired or gworo-inspired?
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by LLiKYekoba: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
5ThChild:

That is what you get when you hire a charge and bail lawyer to moderate Africa largest forum... I have never seen a place as biased as nairaland. Mynd is not fit to be a Moderator. Let him stick to his charge and bail

The mugu na lawyer? Which time him come dey take go court go shout "may I my lord"? The guy smells like a jobless lad.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Notasyouthink: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You've run out of words because of iberibe.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Juliusmalema2: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ur attention is needed on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6736926/painters-house-how-paint-corrected#105514538
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Obdk: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mynd44 is ethnic and religious biased.... His hatred for Igbo is epic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 10mobile: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rolings:

Thread has been unlocked
Thanks for pointing it out. And I say bravo to the Admin for having a listening attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by BafanaBafana: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Igbos sef
They want UK to ban Buhari
They want UK to ban Kenyatta
They want to bring down GTB because innosson had a case with them.
They want a mod to be sacked because he is against them.
They were the ones who pushed Twitter into trouble by making them delete Buhari's post.

You guys keep behaving like a child who has been scolded for being greedy
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by goatgoat093: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol una still never get sense, I've always maintained that the only thing/factors that fuels the traffic and relevance of Nairaland is Igbophobia, in fact Seun himself knows deep down that his major source of income and revenue on here come from mostly Igbo-related topics which orbit around primarily hate and uncensored bias from even his MODS...we've all seen how casual news about IPOB easily generate traffic on here, but threads relating to daily killings and abductions by BH, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen and bandits which all pose far more greater security concerns to the nation don't even typically go past 5 pagess... but post anything about Ipob (even the most harmless topic) and watch it make pgs 10-15 in just minutes.

Mark my words, the day Igbos on here decide to collectively boycott NL, that will be the end of this once esteemed forum.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 5ThChild: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

The mugu na lawyer? Which time him come dey take go court go shout "may I my lord"? The guy smells like a jobless lad.

grin grin
grin
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 5ThChild: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Igbos sef
They were the ones who pushed Twitter into trouble by making them delete Buhari's post.

ipob is fighting with everybody

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 10mobile: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
matrixmuzi:
Nigeria and her contents are just a joke . Nobody behaves sane. Everything to them is religion and ethnicity. I implore most of u guys to travel out at least for once and see that u have been living on the wrong side of life. God help a black man . He is deficient is reasoning .
In your little mind, you are the only person who ever traveled out of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 10mobile: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Igbos sef

To say that the op is ipob shows that you didn't read the post. You are lazy and crazy at the same time. You are so obsessed with ipob that everyone is ipob to you. The truth makes you sick. They have responded to me by unlocking the post I used as an example. So, what's your own beef? Please, get healed... and I mean every word of this. Get healed.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by FakeUnity: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
The damage Mynd44 has done on this forum, Ngwakwe, Afam4eva, Obinoscopy didn't do a fraction of it before they were relieved of their moderating duties. A 'moderator' taking political sides openly and banning those with opposing views. Terrible!

Mynd44 should stop being a coward who uses his moderating power to mow down people with differing political views. If he is confident, let him resign his moderating duties and meet us in the hot political section without his 'banning' powers.

If he lasts 6 months here on this forum without picking race, make I know why. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by BafanaBafana: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
10mobile:

To say that the op is ipob shows that you didn't read the post. You are lazy and crazy at the same time. You are so obsessed with ipob that everyone is ipob to you. The truth makes you sick. They have responded to me by unlocking the post I used as an example. So, what's your own beef? Please, get healed... and I mean every word of this. Get healed.
If it walks like a dog, barks like a dog and looks like a dog, then it is a dog!
Na ipob jew you be!
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Telekinetic: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Thoh:
very evil people
Online Fulani terrorists talking about evil. I don’t know about you but evil is when you and your kinsmen abduct innocent school children just to mercilessly rape them in the bush, you traumatize them so much that they become shadow of themselves when rescued. Idiots!
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 4:52am On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Igbos sef

Eleribu!

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by FakeUnity: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Igbos sef

Moozlem mugu..
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Thoh(m): 6:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Telekinetic:

Online Fulani terrorists talking about evil. I don’t know about you but evil is when you and your kinsmen abduct innocent school children just to mercilessly rape them in the bush, you traumatize them so much that they become shadow of themselves when rescued. Idiots!
hahahaha.... yes, fulanis must have weep hell out of ipob....hahaha now you see anything as fulani... even dream, you see fulani...... wow...
yes you can see any threatin word as fulani because see how they kidnapped the radio fraudster in inside a zoo hole with slaps.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread Of SW Bmc,insulting Kaduna Train Victims / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Tinubu Pulling The Invisible Bear-bear Of Oba Of Lagos / Meet "the Renaissance Professionals" - They Have Cut Sanusi To Size!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.