Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun (4573 Views)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? / Fein Bruce Is A Merchant Of Violence By Seun Ogundele / If Education Is Power,why Is An Illiterate Fighting Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by profilemessages: 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
NOT SUPPORTING "HIM"

(JOKING) IF MYND NEVER BAN YOU FOR NAIRALAND OMO YOU BE JAY JAY CEE

then ban me one day for nairaland, walahi i dey cry that day

why?

because i said the truth

best advice for new guys out there is dont use only one MONIKER, have many monikers so that if they ban you, you go login with another one,

MODS ARE DEMIGODS ON NAIRALAND

OP IS ONPOINT

SEUN NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

THIS IS NOT BUHARI VERSUS TWITTER!

#itiswell

(to the mumu wey wan bash me) QUOTE MY LIFE CYCLE I NO GO ANSWER YOU!

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by zombieHUNTER: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Are you an Ipob member?

Ipob is a terrorist organization and deserve to be locked out.

Nairaland is not a forum for terrorists or Terrorism of any such.

How can you go to another country and be forming terrorist organization for them?

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by siofra(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
You people take this nairaland too serious.

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by KillingIsFun: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2021
That's his mental limitation. You obviously don't know him on this forum. He's a weird combination of incoherence and un-ntelligence.

APCNig:

Are you always this senseless or is your brain just on holiday today?

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Mainmanpadi(m): 1:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Why is it that only the Dotians are against Mynd44? Abeg continue to give them sleepless nights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Almaigaa: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2021
APCNig:

Are you always this senseless or is your brain just on holiday today?

Cc.
Mynd44, OAM4j, lalasticlala, Seun. Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Sugardick: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't give a fück about any Mynd44 or whatever he is called all I know is that he is errand boy, always quick to answer Nlpolicewoman calls to ban anyone that put the d*nce () in his place

PS: any mod that can't ban my bank account or IP address is as useless as the p in psychology

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Sugardick: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2021
profilemessages:
NOT SUPPORTING "HIM"

(JOKING) IF MYND NEVER BAN YOU FOR NAIRALAND OMO YOU BE JAY JAY CEE

then ban me one day for nairaland, walahi i dey cry that day

why?

because i said the truth

best advice for new guys out there is dont use only one MONIKER, have many monikers so that if they ban you, you go login with another one,

MODS ARE DEMIGODS ON NAIRALAND

OP IS ONPOINT

SEUN NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

THIS IS NOT BUHARI VERSUS TWITTER!

#itiswell

(to the mumu wey wan bash me) QUOTE MY LIFE CYCLE I NO GO ANSWER YOU!
demigods my ass, they are useless since they can't ban me from opening a new account with temporary email within 2 minutes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Rolings: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Vinstel:
Mynd44 is a well known tribal bigot and APC zombie. It's like seun deliberately selects them to be the mods on the forum. stop wasting your time trying to call for change on this forum, from their oga to all the mods, they are in it together. That's why the forum has become a joke.

A joke yall cant do without
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by nerd004: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish letter,,,,IPOB must get sense by force..
Bunch of fools...I have already mailed NCC Radio Biafra must be ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Rolings: 6:37am On Sep 05, 2021
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.

Thread has been unlocked

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by onlyson16(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
Bluntguy:
Mynd44 should move this to FP. Let's read more. No ban me o abeg. Na only suggestion I give.
inferio bluntguy
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by NCP: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2021
This OP ought to be banned for supporting a known terror organisation and for trying to use activities of the same terror group to tarnish the image of this great forum and one of its outstanding moderators(Myndd44).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2021
Dont mind these ones.they are now using another format to show their tribalism that was how thay were abusing seun sometimes ago also.Mynd44 ride on baba nothing do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by TheEnygma(m): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
I don't give a fück about any Mynd44 or whatever he is called all I know is that he is errand boy, always quick to answer Nlpolicewoman calls to ban anyone that put the d*nce () in his place

PS: any mod that can't ban my bank account or IP address is as useless as the p in psychology
You've said it all .... Only God knows how many times I've been banned because of that vultureBBQgrills,. Anytime I attack him I get banned.... As someone pointed out make sure you have alternate Monikers in case you get on the bad side of Mynd44
Seun should really do something about it....

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 5ThChild: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
After 2015 the word zombie became popular on politics section for a reason.

You expecting him to be smart because he is a mod is an error on your part. I will direct you to dig up some posts and threads opened by mods like Mynd4.4 and OAM4.J around that 2014 to 2015 to really understand the people you're dealing with.
That is what you get when you hire a charge and bail lawyer to moderate Africa largest forum... I have never seen a place as biased as nairaland. Mynd is not fit to be a Moderator. Let him stick to his charge and bail

6 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by MrFly(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Beating around the bush without a concrete evidence to nail him. U just wrote thrash
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 5ThChild: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

You've said it all .... Only God knows how many times I've been banned because of that vultureBBQgrills,. Anytime I attack him I get banned.... As someone pointed out make sure you have alternate Monikers in case you get on the bad side of Mynd4
Sun should really do something about it....

Nairaland and bad mouth grin Vulture

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

What has IPOB got to do with my comment. Was ipob there when the aforementioned were making stupid comments and posts everywhere in 2015. Have you run mad!

Well I don't even stress myself on someone that will sit in his house and be dragging opobo, bonny in Rivers state.

That was the most ssstttuupppiddd thread I have ever come across on nairaland.

So if people can go about and be uselessly petty and fffooolishhh, no gain in them cause they will forever be ssstttuupppiddd and that's the characteristics of Igbos and it's apologists.

You are cursing someone because he didn't buy una view, not everyone is myopic and skewed as you guys.

Jee gota unu Uche na afia because the one God gave you guys have been sapped, washed by the fugitive Kanu...Nkita mgba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Francashy:

I thought my GrandMa's goat was the dumpest animal i've ever seen until i saw this comment...hombre tonto

I appreciate the fact your grandmother is a goat.

And if by tree lineage, a goat must give birth to a goat even bible likens goat to foolishness.

Congrats to lineage of goats.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Your opinion doesn't count swerve make we see better people. tongue tongue tongue

Then stop quoting me and nurse your pain.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Both the owner and the mod will turn a blind eye to this thread.

In fact, the oga will tell his errand boy to not even view the thread, talk of comment.

So, this vent is dead on arrival. NL lost it years ago, and will finally lose it when another forum takes the lead.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Notasyouthink: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then stop quoting me and nurse your pain.
You are the one to nurse your pain not me that is always happy whenever I hear the cries of you and your cronies for IPOB.

Honestly speaking the cries of you goons is the only proof I need to know that IPOB is really heating the polity and on the right track.

4 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Sergio101(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2021
To hell with the lowbudget sanguinary mynd whatever.
Opprobrium to his own mind.
Recreant rabid miscreant. leaky encephalon. Nonsense.

Ain't afraid of your fuckinggg banning. ( you want us to notice you......... we won't give you peace).

Ain't afraid of any vagabond except my "chi" (personal God). That's why am a true son of Igbo soil.

You may now run an ban your asss, ain't afraid

2 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 9japride(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2021
You can't hold a sensitive position and still have your opinion. If he loves to play the kind of politics of tribalism and oppression he should step aside and let other non political participating Mods do the job. Those supporting him are just being mischievous, normally 9ja politics is to always take advantage of any situation to out smart one's opponents. Smh

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by lordlugards: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2021
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.
Just for reposting someone's post, promoting the unity of the south he ban a friend for 10yrs. Mynd44 is too notorious

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by KILLBuhariNOW: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
no be today naaa
but I'm afraid Seun hands seems to be tied.

a mod is supposed to be neutral and all
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by KILLBuhariNOW: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2021
lordlugards:
Just for reposting someone's post, promoting the unity of the south he ban a friend for 10yrs. Mynd44 is too notorious
that's the least of his crimes.

unfortunately seems like he's related with Seun because the audacity to the impunity is alarming
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by SlayerForever: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

Well I don't even stress myself on someone that will sit in his house and be dragging opobo, bonny in Rivers state.

That was the most ssstttuupppiddd thread I have ever come across on nairaland.

So if people can go about and be uselessly petty and fffooolishhh, no gain in them cause they will forever be ssstttuupppiddd and that's the characteristics of Igbos and it's apologists.

You are cursing someone because he didn't buy una view, not everyone is myopic and skewed as you guys.

Jee gota unu Uche na afia because the one God gave you guys have been sapped, washed by the fugitive Kanu...Nkita mgba.
[/s]
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are the one to nurse your pain not me that is always happy whenever I hear the cries of you and your cronies for IPOB.

Honestly speaking the cries of you goons is the only proof I need to know that IPOB is really heating the polity and on the right track.

Heating the polity in graves and prisons.

Please stop quoting me and nurse your pain.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Blasts Tinubu, Says Nigerians Don't Want Him (video) / Bode George Exposes Bank CEOs Involves In FOREX Fraud / Navy Arrests Over 14 Crude Oil Vessels In Four Months – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.