Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,641 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops (3545 Views)

We’ll Sit With Herdsmen To Explain Why Cows Cannot Graze Inside Abuja: Wike / Fulani Herdsmen Dare Wike, Graze Cows Metres Away From Aso Villa / Despite Ban, Herdsmen Parade, Graze Cows At Enugu House Of Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by frugal(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Deliberate provocation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by TheChameleon: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
skywalker240:
I pray that farm be that of a buharist from the south.

south west to be precise. this was not written out of hatred though.

It's actually the farm of a coward flat head chestbeater.

You see how dumb you sound now? The man don japa go Abidjan. Na him wife dey courageous enough to face them.

Should i dig " thunder fire ya mama" video where a Fulani man was disciplining a flat head on his own farm? grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6079973/farmer-herdsman-caught-action-herdsman
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by descarado: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Ekpeitit:
This nonsense must stop.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
SOUTHERNERS MUST STOP BUYING COWS FROM THE FULANIS AND SEND ALL HERDSMEN BACK TO THE NORTH
We are the ones buying these cows from them.
Have you stopped eating beef?
Nigerians
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by AntiBMC(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Rolings:

I still dont understand southerners.......thats why they see some of us as enemy because we tell them simple truth.
With all the cries of fulani atrocities its sickening to notice that the bulk of fulani cows still end up in southerners soup pots.....i mean isnt it stupid that we still gobble down our throats products of killers, some of those cows were even sexually abused?....disgusting
Are we going tp die if we dont eat beef?
And there are alternative to beef readliy available to us .

IF WE DONT MAKE A BOLD STATEMENT TO THE FULANIS BY BOYCOTTING BEEF CONSUMPTION IN THE SOUTH...their madness wont stop

That's if long-throat will allow them to leave suya alone. My family have been boycotting beef since last year. If more people do same, a lot of changes will occur.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Notasyouthink: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Where is NGpatroit I've searched everywhere in this thread looking for him and oyigboupdate including udele1 but can't find them. IPOB is there biggest problem and nightmare.

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by 9japride(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Yet majority still don't support the efforts eastern guys are making to secure their community. Nigerians are very funny set of people, everyone should continue with bad Belle. Smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by poiZon: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2021
adefitim:
No be those useless Southern governors that failed to pass anti open graze bill into law cuz this mess
Even if they pass it into law, who will enforce it?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Validated: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
So, why is this not on Front Page?
Myndd or whatever will not see this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Perfectbeing(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don't get how people can't see this scripted movie. So a cameraman just happens to be there at that moment to take videos. Come on. Use your brain people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Aketi2: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
loveth360:
And some people want us not to support ESN.

Its our enemies that want that. We will not be over run by 4 million Fulanis because they control the military and have all the guns.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by OyigboUpdate: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Where is NGpatroit I've searched everywhere in this thread looking for him and oyigboupdate including udele1 but can't find them. IPOB is there biggest problem and nightmare.

What a shame!

Well I watched the video for the whole minutes as an open minded person. This does not refute my point that the killer herdsmen are in the North not in our land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Notasyouthink: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Well I watched the video for the whole minutes as an open minded person. This does not refute my point that the killer herdsmen are in the North not in our land.
Where is your land??
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by OyigboUpdate: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Where is your land??

Igbo land.
And secondly the location of the video was not mentioned.

Mind u I don't argue the killer herdsmen but not in Igbo land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops by Notasyouthink: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Igbo land.
And secondly the location of the video was not mentioned.

Mind u I don't argue the killer herdsmen but not in Igbo land
Igbo land?? grin grin grin you are joking and as for killer herdsmen they are in Igbo land as we speak but ESN is curtailing their activities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen And Soldiers On The Run As Unknown Gunmen Invaded The City. / Breaking: Evidence Tinibu Is Indeed A Drug Baron / Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.