Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses (27189 Views)

Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / President Buhari Receives South East Traders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2021
Personally, I think, hope and pray that you sit at home forever, better for the rest of us..
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
Residents in states in the South-East are groaning over the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra which they said continues to cripple socio-economic activities in the region.

First of all, the writer of the above article is a liar and a mischief maker. If the writer has any dignity and integrity, he would not have written such an article without putting it in the right context. The article is misleading as most LIEGERIANS would recall that the sit-at-home order was rescinded before the next sit-at-home order was to take effect the following Monday, which was August 16, 2021. So, how can he say that southeasterners are groaning over the sit-at home order by IPOB without mentioning that it had been called off but the people decided to continue to observe it on their own accord?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by stabilizer: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibos are not smart politically. They always fall into traps or give up when you less expect. I noticed they take opportunity and chances anyhow and anytime they see one but they lack the foresight and vision to calculate what comes after their actions. Truly action begets reactions!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by stabilizer: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibos are not smart politically. They always fall into traps or give up when you less expect. I noticed they take opportunity and chances anyhow and anytime they see one but they lack the foresight and vision to calculate what comes after their actions. Truly action begets reactions!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
'Zombiesm' Promax
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thunder will fire anyone that wants to stop this sit at home...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by nerd004: 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Please the sit at home shouldn't stop....it must continue ooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by IVORY2009(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
edugreatt:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT.ASUU STRIKE IS HERE AGAIN
STUDY ABROAD WITH LOWER TUITION..
CALL US WITH THE NUMBERS BELOW
VISA GUARANTEED

Scam alert

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by ipobarethieves: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
sad Confused N Dumb yweets sad sad. Thieves sad angry angry
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by IVORY2009(m): 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Senaxcos:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer red flag

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by rosinkkit: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
stabilizer:

As a group, Igbos typify Okonkwo in Achebe's Things Fall Apart.

Act first, think later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Nobody is intimidating the Igbos and relegating them to the background as 3rd-Class Citizens.

It is the domineering spirit & the Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) inherent in every Igbo that is responsible for your illusions & self-inflicted problems.

You are the real problem of Nigeria

Spoiling the image of the nation and giving it a bad name but your people peddle lies on the social media numerous Lies & Propaganda. Foolish Dubious & Criminally-Minded Lots!

It is okay to cheat and swindle people but whenever the consequences of your actions return to hunt you, you will begin to dish out lies & propaganda just to attract sympathy.

You go into crime, make little money and then start jumping up & down with your gra-gra & gri-gri complex, thereby attracting the attention of the Law Enforcement Authorities.

It is that same complex or disorder that made your people buy flight tickets to Dubai, UAE to go rob more than 10 Bureau De Change outlets in broad day light.

The same way Nnamdi Kanu placed an 100 Million Naira bounty on the head of a sitting Governor (Wike) for him to be killed.

Now that the vacuous bastard is in custody; If I were that Governor (Wike) and as vengeful as I am, what stops me from bribing some high-ranking DSS Operatives to poison him to death in detention just to get even?

I sincerely pray that you people get your Biafra but trust me, there won't be any great deal of difference between your utopian Nation & Somalia.

This is why we keep saying that majority of you people lack emotional intelligence and always do things with gra-gra & gri-gri.

You blame everybody for your woes except yourselves. Just like how iPob is blaming Wike for sponsoring the abduction & rendition of Lamidi Cownu from Kenya back to Nigeria, forgetting that you already declared him as your enemy by placing a bounty on his head.

You always act before you think and leap before you look. Anyways, that is his problem.

You will go and incite trouble and then start screaming blue-murder when the consequence of your actions boomerang; And that is when you will remember and start tagging CNN, BBC, ICC, USA, Donald Trump, Israel, & Amnesty International.

Nobody hates the Igbos. It's just a simple natural law of "reaping what you sow" that is in play.

You can't sow guava and expect to reap pineapple. Never!

Ancient wisdom teaches that Action begets Reaction, Cause begets Effects and Sequence begets Consequence.

You cannot be cursing & insulting every other ethnicity in Nigeria day and night, and expect all your hateful seeds not to germinate in them.

Lastly, when the NDLEA finally bursts E-Money & Obi Cubana's Cocaine-Trafficking syndicates, woe betides any Igbo that cry witchhunt or victimization because majority of you are naturally brain-dead from birth, and that is why all the prisons in the world are populated by your people

Lol. Look at this bandit and killer herdsmen talking about Igbo people spoiling Nigerias image.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Cashio(m): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
Broveens42:

I never knew you and your likes do care about the welfare of igbos.
Is this not wonderful? grin
Me and my likes?
What exactly do you mean.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by stabilizer: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
rosinkkit:

As a group, Igbos typify Okonkwo in Achebe's Things Fall Apart.

Act first, think later.

Exactly
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
Residents in states in the South-East are groaning over the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People of Biafra which they said continues to cripple socio-economic activities in the region.

First of all, the writer of the above article is a liar and a mischief maker. If the writer has any dignity and integrity, he would not have written such an article without putting it in the right context. The article is misleading as most LIEGERIANS would recall that the sit-at-home order was rescinded before the next sit-at-home order was to take effect the following Monday, which was August 16, 2021. So, how can he say that southeasterners are groaning over the sit-at home order by IPOB without mentioning that it had been called off but the people decided to continue to observe it on their own accord?

Unfortunately for you, for your unfortunate thinking by you and your kind, you can not kill people today, beat them, and destroy their properties for not obeying ipob terrorist threats and killing to force them to stay at home and still expect them to resume normal business activities.

Even during the so-called cancelation, ipob terrorists were still going around killing and beating people up and even destroying their businesses for not obeying the so-called already canceled terrorist sit-at-home orders.

People are scared and they don't want to die.

You people are so delusional and confused to ever make sense..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by christistruth01: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
IPOB will soon send the whole South East into retirement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Bamzyriches451: 10:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
CXLVII:

Are you not a patriot?

You should be able to sit at home from Monday to Friday for Mazi Nnamadi Kanu.
Ain't an ipobian, I'm proudly South south boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by rosinkkit: 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Biafra under MNK will be a huge disaster but I don't know why my Igbo brothers find it difficult to accept this.

Once you don't support Kanu, any IPOB member will see you as a fool and as someone who don't deserve to live. Now tell me how law, peace and order will exist in a country built with this kind of mindset.

Of course it will be a banana republic and a failure.

These people don't understand or appreciate the concepts of civil liberty and individual rights.

And once those are absent in a nation, it's all downhill from there.

That's the lesson from history.

They don't read, so they won't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by AmuEbule: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Believe State governors directive at your peril or demise. When they start roasting you like corn, the same Nigerian policemen will be watching you from distance like Nigeria movie.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
To start with, what was the reason for the sit at home rubbish? To punish Hausa Fulani people, to destroy Hausa Fulani businesses and so on when in fact Hausa Fulani businesses in Kano and elsewhere in the North are thriving and even unaware of your foolish and destructive sit at home nonsense.

You want to punish Nigeria and Hausa Fulani, but you are destroying yourselves and your own economy.

As they say, ipob mentality is always a destructive and upside-down mentality.

Dumb ass people..

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Juventus4life: 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
gidgiddy:
IPOB sit-at-home continues despite suspension, South-East traders, others lament huge losses to protest

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-sit-at-home-continues-despite-suspension-south-east-traders-others-lament-huge-losses-to-protest/%3famp

Dem never see anything yet
Owere
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by egoldman(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
90% of all the comments here are from non Igbos,shebi na only igbos dey suffer for the sit at home, why then are you guys drinking panadol on another person headache?

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by rosinkkit: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
egoldman:
90% of all the comments here are from non Igbos,shebi na only igbos dey suffer for the sit at home, why then are you guys drinking panadol on another person headache?

It's like the interest you have when you're driving by and see a road accident, and stop to stare and comment.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately for you, for [s]your unfortunate thinking by you and your kind, you can not kill people today, beat them, and destroy their properties for not obeying[/s] ipob terrorist threats and killing to force them to stay at home and still expect them to resume normal business activities.

Even during the so-called cancelation, ipob terrorists were still going around killing and beating people up and even destroying their businesses for not obeying the so-called already canceled terrorist sit at home orders.

You people are so delusional and confused to ever make sense..

You are such an lMBECILE. You're the biggest JOKE. The audacity of you and your FULANI TERRORIST brothers to call IPOB a terrorist organization. Usually, I do not respond to nitwits, sai babarians, social media herdsmen and Presidiot B0K0HARI ass lickers but I would not pass an opportunity to confront them every now then, hence I did.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Blazejidenna: 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
U seem to be a lazy fellow....
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NacoAba: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
grin you come too late. We Biafrans have cross where you are.. continue to lament. Biafra must come in your back or your present. Ndi uchu

Nicoddemus:
IPOB always come up with very foolish decisions. Always shooting themselves on the foot and loosing support with every of their strategy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NacoAba: 11:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
My brother don't mind those low life. We now make more sales than before that is why people like the sit at home even when it has been relaxed. We have Rush on Friday, Saturday and Tuesday. We now rest Sunday and Monday. They don't understand that their brain is too small to an Igbo man brain.

egoldman:

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Blackmen07: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
Savage ancient demented gullible idiotic brainwashed miscreants and their primitive form of intimidation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by anambraamaka: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sadly
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Rotji(m): 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nobody is forcing anybody to sit at home. People sitting at home are doing it willingly.

Know this and know peace.

Biggest lie of the century, when ipob are hunting down people who don't comply with guns and shjamboks, even beheading them you are here telling us cook and bull stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
These useless papers were writing glowingly concerning those who complied with the lockdown for the PLANdemic but can't seem to find a reason why citizens citizens can or should demonstrate by sitting at home.

That's why I don't feel sorry when I see journalists being beaten up, especially during this Buhari regime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Emperormartin(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=Rotji post=105498614]

Biggest lie of the century, when ipob are hunting down people who don't comply with guns and shjamboks, even beheading them you are here telling us cook and bull stories [/quote
The media is deceiving you bro and I cannot help you. Gone were the days of unknown gun men. The sit at home is just a community service rendered by Biafrans to themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida: Nobody Will Read My Biography Because Of My Past / Students Kick As Osinbajo Visits OAU For Convocation / Speaker Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Kalu, Celebrates Wife's birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.