Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses (27202 Views)

Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / President Buhari Receives South East Traders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Anago55:
. Looks like you have been relieved of your photo job. What is going on with you buddy?

Hope you are good?
[/s]

Typical ipobian terrorist nonsense.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

So press wording means the dumb and idiotic sit-at-home nonsense is actually not negatively affecting businesses and the economy?

Keep quiet, it's not by force to comment.

Asi nwata ghota ihe, ya-echewa aka n'elu

You are as dumb as your choice of words and the content of your head. Very empty

I will snub you to the abyss

PUKE
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by arthurwillia(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2021
techwaya:
Maybe the next president will release KANU because buhari is dead..

Because na your papa Kill am baa
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Igbos are not in unity....Igbos now give them unity vote on Mondays.....they now complaining

Punch go to Onitsha and do the interview.... Onitsha is the commercial hub of south east and south south where you will find all Igbo indigenes from different States...not going to IMO state asking aboki selling suya his huge losses on mondays

Anyway y'all knows what you doing
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Akalia(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
People are sitting at home and enjoying their Monday holidays in eastern Nigeria. And some persons somewhere in the north will be hallucinating over their matter.
Who even told you that business men are complaining?
I don't think you are employed, you are probably jobless, and that is why you are enjoying the sit at home because you have nothing to loose. If you are employed, you will frown at the stupidly and quickly perceived and implemented sit at home by proscribed IPOB. I have come to realize that we Igbos are not that smart, how can our intelligent and educated folks in the southeast adhere to orders by a bunch of mostly uneducated and criminal minded people under the aegis of IPOB. Tifiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Kennitrust(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2021
insidelife22:
op,were you expecting me to read all those long epistle?

hell no.
he even repeat it
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by SIRRITE: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nobody is forcing anybody to sit at home. People sitting at home are doing it willingly.

Know this and know peace.

Then who are those going about on the street enforcing the sit at by flooging, beating, burning cars, and killing those who don't sit at home?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by BonPatrick(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2021
Swears bro I just read the first page Omo I just scroll down fast to read comments grin
insidelife22:
op,were you expecting me to read all those long epistle?

hell no.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by BonPatrick(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2021
The strike will not hold
edugreatt:
TIME IS RUNNING OUT.ASUU STRIKE IS HERE AGAIN
STUDY ABROAD WITH LOWER TUITION..
CALL US WITH THE NUMBERS BELOW
VISA GUARANTEED
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by matm: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Commentor:
What losses?

So you can't sacrifice for Biafra?

Sit-at-home should be every other day.

If the sacrifice is on the days of his trial,then it sounds reasonable.But sitting at home every Monday won't make the court to fastrack the date of his trial nor set him free.
The October trial is for reading of more charges and adjournment for hearing after his counsel prayed for bail which u know won't be granted considering the nature of his crimes.
Again, even if he is released,he will only continue with biafra struggle as usual which is not bringing d biafra anytime soon.It might not even be in the next decade considering the nature of Nigeria..
It's practically impossible for the fg to say,Biafrans go.
And if u resort to war,the fg through aerial bombardment will leave the south east in ruins.If u are in doubt,just declare biafra now and set up ur govt architecture and see what happens.Why not begin to cry over marginalisation letting the world know how and where.It will draw the attention of fg easily than resorting to killing and destruction of govt structures which ironically are ur properties.
So,stop all blood shedding,use diplomacy and rely on God for his will to be done.
It's only God dt can answer ur prayers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 7:20am On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
Veggieseedies:

Asi nwata ghota ihe, ya-echewa aka n'elu

You are as dumb as your choice of words and the content of your head. Very empty

I will snub you to the abyss

PUKE
[/s]

Typical ipobian terrorist garbage..
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
95% of Biafrans aren't complaining of sit at home. They're simply enjoying their Biafran Monday holidays
Don't mind the jobless people complaining over what doesn't concern them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dragunov: 7:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Illiterates just sit down and open mouth and spit dusts because they have means to communicate.
The freedom of speech shouldn't be equally shared, it should be apportioned according to the level of intelligence, pls keep quiet

Says the useless herdsman
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Yankee101: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2021
Cutting your nose to spite your face
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by cheruv: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2021
rosinkkit:

Shut up and go sit at home like the lazy wastrel you are.

With Kanu in jail, and assholes like you sat at home, we'll have some peace and quiet.
My own is why are you making noise and disturbing the peace as regards what your neighbours are doing in their house
Igbos are sitting at home and you're here pontificating and sending out vibrations on something that doesn't concern you one bit!
I know that you are a busybody but busybodies also should have some shame! undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by cheruv: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:

It’s not but I hope as u are saying this u are not in Lagos or outside the east while u push others to do seat at home
The fact or crux of the matter is that you can not be more Igbo than the Igbo, just as no one can be more Catholic than the Pope.
Regarding Lagos, there are no Igbos in Lagos kos they've either relocated home or abroad.
It's disgusting to see a wellbred gentleman like you sink your nose into other people's matter... Whatever the Igbo do with themselves or their time shouldn't concern you one bit! cool

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Witnesstony28: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
IPOB sit-at-home continues despite suspension, South-East traders, others lament huge losses to protest

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-sit-at-home-continues-despite-suspension-south-east-traders-others-lament-huge-losses-to-protest/%3famp

This post is rubbish and lies. People in South East have decided on their own to continue even after it was called off.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Iykoto86(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hunger never catch una
Make una continue to dey read book of lamentation*

Udi Uchi
grin grin grin grin grin
Not like i am supporting the sit at home things,can't see the significance to the MNK,s case . Anyways,as regards to hunger in this country,we are the last man standing.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Coldie(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2021
cheruv:

The fact or crux of the matter is that you can not be more Igbo than the Igbo, just as no one can be more Catholic than the Pope.
Regarding Lagos, there are no Igbos in Lagos kos they've either relocated home or abroad.
It's disgusting to see a wellbred gentleman like you sink your nose into other people's matter... Whatever the Igbo do with themselves or their time shouldn't concern you one bit! cool
I thin say by now Cheruv u go don wise after all dz years on Nairaland. Even after I spoke to u in private u still refused to change
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Coldie(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Iykoto86:
Not like i am supporting the sit at home things,can't see the significance to the MNK,s case . Anyways,as regards to hunger in this country,we are the last man standing.
How abeg explain?

If u are the last man standing y are I crying everyday about Buhari?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Princessogaraya(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2021
Na lie....fake news
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by datamillionaire: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2021
Well, that's a price to pay for nuturing rebellion and having rebellious people in your midst.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Bamzyriches451: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2021
CXLVII:

South-South is part of Biafra.
Nah, that's not true, count us out
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by badlaw(f): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2021
D matter no concern north and some foolish west but dem dey cry for it. Na waooooooooo haters pain.
Get some pills and free your mind. For Biafra is a done deal
Biafra Biafra Biafra we hail thee[b]
[/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by badlaw(f): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2021
[b]D matter no concern north and some foolish west but dem dey cry for it. Na waooooooooo haters pain.
Get some pills and free your mind. For Biafra is a done deal
Biafra Biafra Biafra we hail thee
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Cashio(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2021
sharpsecret:
ipob has called it off....now the people do that willingly...nobody force them
Nobody does that willingly bro.. those who stay at home do so for fear of their lives... Last week Monday, a guy was shot dead at upper iweka.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Igbos are not in unity....Igbos now give them unity vote on Mondays.....they now complaining

Punch go to Onitsha and do the interview.... Onitsha is the commercial hub of south east and south south where you will find all Igbo indigenes from different States...not going to IMO state asking aboki selling suya his huge losses on mondays

Anyway y'all knows what you doing

Igbo unity is igbo people slaughtering igbo people, igbo people beheading 10 igbo school girls for babalawo juju, igbo unity is igbo people burning down igbo towns and villages, igbo unity is igbo people destroying igbo businesses and public infrastructures..

Why are you losers portraying igbo people as the dumbest people on the surface of the earth.?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by cheruv: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:

I thin say by now Cheruv u go don wise after all dz years on Nairaland. Even after I spoke to u in private u still refused to change
Yen yen...
Hope you're not confusing me with someone else? undecided
If wisdom means exhibiting political correctness and bashing my ethnic Nation just to appear one Nigerian, i then prefer to be foolish! tongue
What I don't get is why a non Igbo like you is drinking panadol on top headache that the Igbo Nation is having angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
cheruv:

Yen yen...
If wisdom means exhibiting political correctness and bashing my ethnic Nation just to appear one Nigerian, i then prefer to be foolish! tongue
What I don't get is why a non Igbo like you is drinking panadol on top headache that the Igbo Nation is having angry

When was the last time you Igbos mind your business or stopped lamenting and wailing over the rest of Nigeria instead of your rotten and decayed abia village?

Silly hypocrites, they can talk about and wail about other parts of Nigeria, but never their of useless, dumb and idiotic clowns they call leaders.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nobody is forcing anybody to sit at home. People sitting at home are doing it willingly.

Know this and know peace.
lies
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Coldie(m): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
cheruv:

Yen yen...
I have spoken to u in private in another platform before, am just surprised that despite all your years on nairaland u did not learn anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders Kwara Government To Stop Demolishing Of Saraki’s Property / Is Abba Kyari Dead? / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.