Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses (27206 Views)

Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / North Has Sunk Lower Under Buhari, NEF, ACF, CNG, Others Lament / President Buhari Receives South East Traders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nobody is forcing anybody to sit at home. People sitting at home are doing it willingly.

Know this and know peace.

Sying people willingly stay home to destroy and sabotage their own businesses and economy is like saying igbo people are dumb and foolish.

Watch what you say.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dallasi: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2021
@velocity25 tell your brother to kwantinu...igbo where like money pass anything on this earth
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Akuruoulo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
rosinkkit:

Na the beginning of una idiocy and dumbness be dat.

You sit at home to express your love for Nnamdi Kanu.

Mumu people that I used to think were smart.
True Christian's sits at home on Sunday for the love of Christ .
You are the idiot here
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Akuruoulo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Hunger never catch una
Make una continue to dey read book of lamentation*

Udi Uchi
grin grin grin grin grin
We're more filled than u guys.
The Propaganda should countie
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Akuruoulo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nicoddemus:
IPOB always come up with very foolish decisions. Always shooting themselves on the foot and loosing support with every of their strategy
And that's not ur cup of tea
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Akuruoulo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cashio:
The greatest losers from this sick idea are the south easterners themselves.
How can you shut down people's businesses and means of livelihoods every Monday just to get back at the government.
Whoever came up with that idea is a big fool.
Reason like a human please.
The sit at home order is to get back the government. Maybe that's what ur weak iq is telling u
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by sharpsecret: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Cashio:
Nobody does that willingly bro.. those who stay at home do so for fear of their lives... Last week Monday, a guy was shot dead at upper iweka.
was south east the only place someone was shot last week?more than 30 people was killed in the north last week and there was no sit at home there....
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by kramer: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Anago55:
. Typical of a yorubastardttt. You have never set your foot pass that your ogbomosho Hamlet and you have concluded that east is erosion ravaged

Oponu radarada

The pictures don't lie. In fact, I'm amazed you're still alive from living in such erosion riddled lands. Might explain why you've lost your mind and full off chicken manure when you type undecided. Kudos to you though grin

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm pissed because you ipob terrorists, ugm murderers, esn sadistic killers are slaughtering and beheading your own ibo people because you are beheading little school girls/virgins for babalawo juju, because you are burning down your towns and villages because you are crippling your economy with idiotic and moronic sit at home nonsense?

Is this why I'm pissed?

You bigots and absent-minded destructive losers keep talking and obsessed about Hausa Fulani people, but you are not killing Hausa Fulani people and you are not destroying the Hausa Fulani economy, you are instead slaughtering yourselves and destroying your own economy.

What kind of stone age and backward nonsense is this?

Do they mix madness in the food you people eat in that part of the country?

This is just too sad..

grin grin grin

You have just shown how dimwitted you really are. I am NOT sure what part of the country you are from since you're hiding behind the anonymity that the internet offers to exhibit your stupidity. Nonetheless, you 're ONE of those UNITY BEGGARS and B0K0HARI apologists who love the country probably from abroad simply because you're a beneficiary of the statusquo. You sound like a half educated M0R0N, which is more dangerous than a stack illiterate because you claim to know the price of everything but not the value of anything, dumb ASS. Talk about obsession, you are the IDIOT that passes sleepless nights at the mention of IPOB. You sleep, dream and wake up with IPOB on your MIND. You claim to be a Nigerian patriot going by your moniker but you're clueless about what patriotism is all about. I hope and pray that Nigeria happens to you sooner than later!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Nicoddemus(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:
And that's not ur cup of tea

It's my cup of tea because I'm Igbo and I know IPOB I know will never actualize Biafra
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Orpe7(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mumu dem please sit at home every day till next year
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Emyogalanya: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
gidgiddy:
IPOB sit-at-home continues despite suspension, South-East traders, others lament huge losses to protest

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/punchng.com/ipob-sit-at-home-continues-despite-suspension-south-east-traders-others-lament-huge-losses-to-protest/%3famp
until they show us the 4decking they were building in awada that the sit at home stopped them from completing, it's just props
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

I'm pissed because you ipob terrorists, ugm murderers, esn sadistic killers are slaughtering and beheading your own ibo people because you are beheading little school girls/virgins for babalawo juju, because you are burning down your towns and villages because you are crippling your economy with idiotic and moronic sit at home nonsense?

Is this why I'm pissed?

You bigots and absent-minded destructive losers keep talking and obsessed about Hausa Fulani people, but you are not killing Hausa Fulani people and you are not destroying the Hausa Fulani economy, you are instead slaughtering yourselves and destroying your own economy.

What kind of stone age and backward nonsense is this?

Do they mix madness in the food you people eat in that part of the country?

This is just too sad..

grin grin grin

You bigots and absent-minded destructive losers keep talking and obsessed about Hausa Fulani people, but you are not killing Hausa Fulani people and you are not destroying the Hausa Fulani economy, you are instead slaughtering yourselves and[b] destroying your own economy[/b].

Just listen to how foolish and idiotic you sound by calling Igbos losers. You call us losers but yet you're SCARRED to death to let the LOSERS go their separate way. Let me ask you one simple question: What contributions have your ignorant, dirty, demented, lazy, good for NOTHING, parasitic, murderous, TERRORIST FULANI ethnic group made to better the country? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! You do NOT have the capacity to build but rather tear down. You're a bunch of leeches, reaping where you NEVER sowed. DEATH and DESTRUCTION awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Blakenails(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Epistle
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Cashio(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
sharpsecret:
was south east the only place someone was shot last week?more than 30 people was killed in the north last week and there was no sit at home there....
He was shot because he did not stay at home... I don't know why others were shot.
I reside in anambra bro... I know what I'm saying... People chose to remain at home on Mondays, not because they are good with the idea, but for fear of being caught in any fracas.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Cashio(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Reason like a human please.
The sit at home order is to get back the government. Maybe that's what ur weak iq is telling u
Fool with high IQ, tell me what their reason is. To enable people get enough rest?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by velocity25(m): 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
dallasi:
@velocity25 tell your brother to kwantinu...igbo where like money pass anything on this earth
idiot let you and your bandit brothers continue to behead and destroy lives and properties in the north.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Exactly. Three working days a week would be better. Nnamdi Kanu, the best thing to ever happen to Ndi Igbo Should be honoured
sapientia:
lol

DSS propaganda

There will always be few disgruntled brothers and sisters

Sacrificing a day in a week is better than accepting the status quo in Nigeria

I have heard people calling on radios that they chose to stay home to honour Kanu

Scam covid-19 lockdown didn't kill them
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by dallasi: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
velocity25:
idiot let you and your bandit brothers continue to behead and destroy lives and properties in the north.

See the idiot where regulate una lives... i pity your ancestors.Go school you say babu na "nwaboy" and drugs pusher you want.

you no see how dem the behead your fellow co travellers in Asia for drugs related offences?

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Lovelive: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Leave them alone. Nah dem own business and e not concern u dear

rosinkkit:

He is not a fool. He is a snake trying to ruin the economy of the south east for God knows what selfish reason.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Lovelive: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emperormartin:
95% of Biafrans aren't complaining of sit at home. They're simply enjoying their Biafran Monday holidays
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Lovelive: 8:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
This thing IPOB dey do every Monday dey pepper y people gon o.

Keep your advice to yourself save your ur energy.

And please advise other zombies

Happy Sunday and Monday pain free in advance.

matm:

If the sacrifice is on the days of his trial,then it sounds reasonable.But sitting at home every Monday won't make the court to fastrack the date of his trial nor set him free.
The October trial is for reading of more charges and adjournment for hearing after his counsel prayed for bail which u know won't be granted considering the nature of his crimes.
Again, even if he is released,he will only continue with biafra struggle as usual which is not bringing d biafra anytime soon.It might not even be in the next decade considering the nature of Nigeria..
It's practically impossible for the fg to say,Biafrans go.
And if u resort to war,the fg through aerial bombardment will leave the south east in ruins.If u are in doubt,just declare biafra now and set up ur govt architecture and see what happens.Why not begin to cry over marginalisation letting the world know how and where.It will draw the attention of fg easily than resorting to killing and destruction of govt structures which ironically are ur properties.
So,stop all blood shedding,use diplomacy and rely on God for his will to be done.
It's only God dt can answer ur prayers.

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by rosinkkit: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Akuruoulo:

True Christian's sits at home on Sunday for the love of Christ .
You are the idiot here

Dumbo, who asked you what ''true christians'' do or don't do?

YOU are as stupid as all of them. After all, did your people know anything about 'Jesus' before the white man decided he needed to loot your resources, and then came and showed you his 'holy book'?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:

You have just shown how dimwitted you really are. I am NOT sure what part of the country you are from since you're hiding behind the anonymity that the internet offers to exhibit your stupidity. Nonetheless, you 're ONE of those UNITY BEGGARS and B0K0HARI apologists who love the country probably from abroad simply because you're a beneficiary of the statusquo. You sound like a half educated M0R0N, which is more dangerous than a stack illiterate because you claim to know the price of everything but not the value of anything, dumb ASS. Talk about obsession, you are the IDIOT that passes sleepless nights at the mention of IPOB. You sleep, dream and wake up with IPOB on your MIND. You claim to be a Nigerian patriot going by your moniker but you're clueless about what patriotism is all about. I hope and pray that Nigeria happens to you sooner than later!
[/s]

Instead of bothering mr wiith the typical ipobian hateful, butter, bigoted, ignorant and unintelligent garbage, why not just explain to us why it is only igbo businesses are the ones suffering or why it is only igbo people Igbos are slaughtering and beheading instead of the Hausa Fulani people and businesses?

And while you are at it, explain to us or just list what you've gained so far from the destructive, dumb and idiotic sit at home nonsese.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Instead of bothering mr wiith the typical ipobian hateful, butter, bigoted, ignorant and unintelligent garbage, why not just explain to us why it is only igbo businesses are the ones suffering or why it is only igbo people Igbos are slaughtering and beheading instead of the Hausa Fulani people and businesses?

And while you are at it, explain to us or just list what you've gained so far from the destructive, dumb and idiotic sit at home nonsese.

I still maintain that you're too DUMB to understand and appreciate NON VIOLENT RESISTANCE! Like your TERRORIST FULANI brothers, you always want to reap where you NEVER sowed. You lazy ass muther fvker. Go and read about Mahatma Ghandi you dumb fvcker!
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by velocity25(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
dallasi:

See the idiot where regulate una lives... i pity your ancestors.Go school you say babu na "nwaboy" and drugs pusher you want.

you no see how dem the behead your fellow co travellers in Asia for drugs related offences?
grin grin see mallam yace product, thank GEJ for almajiri school,if not you wouldn't have been here typing rubbish.
But I one thing I must tell you and your bandit brothers, it will over you guys one day.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
[s]
UnabashedIPOB:

I still maintain that you're too DUMB to understand and appreciate NON VIOLENT RESISTANCE! Like your TERRORIST FULANI brothers, you always want to reap where you NEVER sowed. You lazy ass muther fvker. Go and read about Mahatma Ghandi you dumb fvcker!
[/s]

Why is it so hard for you ignorant and unintelligent Igbos to tell us what you've gained from your dumb and idiotic sit at home lunacy?

How have you punished Hausa Fulani people in the North with your moronic ipob terrorist sit at home madness.?

Silly clowns are killing and punishing themselves while delusionally thinking they are punishing Hausa Fulani all the way in the North.

How dumb and rettarded can these Igbos be..?

You actually sound like one of those esn terrorist bush patrol losers..

grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 1:56am On Sep 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Why is it so hard for you ignorant and unintelligent Igbos to tell us what you've gained from your dumb and idiotic sit at home lunacy?

How have you punished Hausa Fulani people in the North with your moronic ipob terrorist sit at home madness.?

Silly clowns are killing and punishing themselves while delusionally thinking they are punishing Hausa Fulani all the way in the North.

How dumb and rettarded can these Igbos be..?

You actually sound like one of those esn terrorist bush patrol losers..

grin grin

I am NOT surprised that you're too STUPID to comprehend what civil disobedience is all about. If you have a modicum of intelligence left in your thick skull, go and read about Indian Indepence. You're reasoning capacity is lower than that of an ant. Incase you're still dumb to get it through your fish brain, our sit-at-home is NOT about punishing you and your TERRORIST FULANI brothers, fvcking RETARD! Why are you so damn ignorant and stupid?
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 2:46am On Sep 06, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Slaughtering little igbo school girls for babalawo juju is non-violent?

Burning down igbo people and their means of livelihood is non-violent?

Burning down police stations and killing innocent people is noon violent?

Do you even know the meaning of non-violent?

You need to go back to your elementary village square school for proper education.

All your ipob, esn and ugm brothers are terrorists and murderers, they are sadistic JIHADI lunatics and barbaric clowns.

Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by NGpatriot: 2:51am On Sep 06, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

I am NOT surprised that you're too STUPID to comprehend what civil disobedience is all about. If you have a modicum of intelligence left in your thick skull, go and read about Indian Indepence. You're reasoning capacity is lower than that of an ant. Incase you're still dumb to get it through your fish brain, our sit-at-home is NOT about punishing you and your TERRORIST FULANI brothers, fvcking RETARD! Why are you so damn ignorant and stupid?

Beheading your own little igbo school girls is civil disobedience?

Burning down igbo towns and villages is civil disobedience?

Who are you disobedient against? You or Hausa Fulani in the North who are not affected and definitely don't give a shit that you are killing yourselves and destroying your own economy?

Are Husa Fulani people losing sleep over your collective ipobian stupidity and madness?

You people need to go back to the stone age for real.

grin grin
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by Ekpeitit(m): 3:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Abeg,encourage the Biafran idiots to continue sitting at home until hunger finishes all of them.
Mumu people.
Re: IPOB Sit-at-home Continues: South-east Traders, Others Lament Huge Losses by UnabashedIPOB: 5:12am On Sep 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

Who are you disobedient against? You or Hausa Fulani in the North who are not affected and definitely don't give a shit that you are killing yourselves and destroying your own economy?

Are Husa Fulani people losing sleep over your collective ipobian stupidity and madness?

You people need to go back to the stone age for real.

grin grin

I find your above statements...beheading and burning of structures, behaviors that are totally within the province of FULANI people like yourself along with the security agents of the ZOO government. That's the classic signature of TERRORIST FULANI murderous behaviors. Go and check all the KILLINGS including the ones committed by the TERRORIST herdsmen and the ones staged and commited by Daura Secret Service (DSS), Police, and the Military, they all have two things in common: beheading and burning of structures. So, I find it NOT surprising that you honed in on those characteristics that are infused into your FULANI DNA. You and your FULANI brothers are NOTHING but blood thirsty vampires from the Sahel!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Has Formally Sued African Independent Television (AIT) / Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari’s Ministers, 3 More APC Governors In Secret Talks With PDP – Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.