Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,664 members, 7,955,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom (6511 Views)

CCTV Camera Capture Couple Having Sex Inside Bathroom (watch Video Here) / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Queenslander(f): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op, I guess the ladies are supposed to hang their panties on your head angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by DoingBetter: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Randy100:
Spreading it on the sun helps sterilize the pant. tongue
So does soap. That’s why you wash hands with soap after using the toilet. They wash with soap so it’s sterile.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by columbus007(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toktee:
In your abode?
Who's sperm?
guys full that compound bro, same thing I have been trying to find out
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by OhMyGodWtf: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babara1994:

Rituals with a washed pant? Africans have a long way to go

Lol dumb fck , dont sound too educated. I'm probably more educated than you are . Studied in one of the best schools . Facts are facts, your believe is your choice . Real shit happening out there
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by BIGPREEK: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babara1994:

oga Na Nigeria u dey na inferiority complex dey worry you
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Elliotwaveforec: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Babara1994:

You never hear that before?
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Pumpumking: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hziyech:
Bunch of useless boys

Smh

pliSe do u hav yansh? smiley
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Hziyech: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pumpumking:

pliSe do u hav yansh? smiley
yes
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by benqo01(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2021
Op trust me d view is Good,besides there is nothing wrong hanging panties in the bathroom it's normal...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.