Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now (6233 Views)

Did I Do Right? / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have a girl friend that have been thinking will be my wife, i notice some changes in her character like some months now, but natural she's this nagging type and she's stubborn and blunt too, which i am okay with the behaviour because i dont think there is any perfect person on earth, she's in school while am in lagos, i do send upkeep to her every week and pay her school fees, so i am doing the best i can to make her leave fine in school, now recently she used to talk to me anyhow and also accuse me of so many thing, which i never did, but i use to keep calm since i know she's not around me so all those thing will be kind of normal to me, but i have never cheated on her, so when she come to pay me a visit, due to her recent behaviour i want to be sure if anything is going wrong so i decided to check her phone, luckily for me she did not put security on her phone so i see a guy she's chatting with, one is clearly a friend but they used to joke with the word love, shebi you say you love me kind of thing, but the other one, i have attach the whatsapp chat between those two, so i scan her whatsapp with my pc, i was thinking of facing her or to be patience till i see that she go to his house truly, i hate not been loyal, i am loyal to her all my life and she cannot be doing this to me....it making me go crazy, please Nairalander help me on what to do
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
first pics

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2019

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bro what are you saying
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by faithfull18(f): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
As I see "xup" , I just weak.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
By the way your gf is responding i dnt think there is anything between them.
Some guys are really so annoying,even when you not in relationship with them they will be calling you pet name like "love" "sweetheart" etc.
So i really do not think that is a big issue to worry about.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I started reading I thought all you is need is just a friend to cheer you up to move on, but when I saw

" I pay School fees..." I think you need to see a doctor.

Money you should have saved for yourself at least you can pride on something of your own but now you are losing both ways.

She is gone!
Money gone!!

Signed: Governor Pad cool

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Jordanbelfort07: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Some guys are really so annoying,even when you not in relationship with them they will be calling you pet name like "love" "sweetheart" etc.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by KingWarri: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:
I have a girl friend that have been thinking will be my wife, i notice some changes in her character like some months now, but natural she's this nagging type and she's stubborn and blunt too, which i am okay with the behaviour because i dont think there is any perfect person on earth, she's in school while am in lagos, i do send upkeep to her every week and pay her school fees, so i am doing the best i can to make her leave fine in school, now recently she used to talk to me anyhow and also accuse me of so many thing, which i never did, but i use to keep calm since i know she's not around me so all those thing will be kind of normal to me, but i have never cheated on her, so when she come to pay me a visit, due to her recent behaviour i want to be sure if anything is going wrong so i decided to check her phone, luckily for me she did not put security on her phone so i see a guy she's chatting with, one is clearly a friend but they used to joke with the word love, shebi you say you love me kind of thing, but the other one, i have attach the whatsapp chat between those two, so i scan her whatsapp with my pc, i was thinking of facing her or to be patience till i see that she go to his house truly, i hate not been loyal, i am loyal to her all my life and she cannot be doing this to me....it making me go crazy, please Nairalander help me on what to do

And what are you waiting for

After seeing all these evidence, do still need someone to tell you what to do

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Well I don't see any thing in that but the way she has been blunt with me, I expect the same with anyone...she did not even say she not coming
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

When started reading I thought all you is need is just a friend to cheer you up to move on, but when I saw

" I pay School fees..." I think you need to see a doctor.

Money you should have save for yourself at least you can pride on something of your own but now you are losing both ways.

She is gone!
Money gone!!

Signed: Governor Pad cool

Giving my girlfriend money or paying her school fees does not mean I lose...it is my money and I will spend it the way I like.

9 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by hustleranthem(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:

Giving my girlfriend money or paying her school fees does not mean I lose...it is my money and I will spend it the way I like.
brother wey mumu

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by youngsahito(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
speechless

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by OmowunmiButty(f): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:

c'est fini
Just continue living Life and enjoy yourself.
You've got no worries oo jare..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
hustleranthem:
brother wey mumu
so giving someone 78k na mumu for your side....person wey no be my girlfriend self I dey give am, ode

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by hustleranthem(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:
so giving someone 78k na mumu for your side....person wey no be my girlfriend self I dey give am, ode
u b real father Christmas..ur mumu na real first class

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Callmegerald2(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:

Your mumu no be here oo. Father Christmas. Oya clap for yourself. School fees, on top girl wey no be your wife. Are you her father? Why are you the person footing her bills? Are you under a spell?

Oga, go and sit down. Continue. While the girl go continue dey do anyhow. Ode!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Alexaonfleek: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op,from your write-up and the photos of d chat there is nothing wrong with your relationship.im also someones girlfriend and I chat with other guys like this all the time.it doesn't mean I'm cheating on my bf.
About your girlfriend's attitude,why not sit her down and talk to her,ask her if you've done anything wrong to her.it could be that she feels a bit insecure and is probably trying to cover up with her attitude.u seem like a coolheaded person and your gf seems hot headed.just sit her down and talk to her calmly.

As for the matter of you paying her school fees,I sincerely hope you're doing it with your heart and not just because u intend to marry her.there is nothing wrong with u paying her school fees as long as it doesn't put a dent in your account balance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Jflex07(m): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
you never marry the banny, you dey pay her fees dey give her upkeep money..Make you no go commit suicide one day when you catch her dey blow another guy.. mumu raise to the power 10

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Biglittlelois(f): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol, I notice guys that complain about relationship issues here mostly date students, why? Don't you see working class ladies around you that won't stress you with nagging and irrelevant blabber ni? Dating students automatically means more expenses for you, childish behaviour, peer pressure and they are prone to want to experience campus life with their mates, so why stress yourselves with these types? Or the need to dominate, always be in charge with no questions asked is the aim? If yes, how is that working out for you all?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jflex07:
you never marry the banny, you dey pay her fees dey give her upkeep money..Make you no go commit suicide one day when you catch her dey blow another guy.. mumu raise to the power 10
On top how much oga...na me put am for HND o so if am not capable I won't have try it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by bigpicture001: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lol, I notice guys that complain about relationship issues here mostly date students, why? Don't you see working class ladies around you that won't stress you with nagging and irrelevant blabber ni? Dating students automatically means more expenses for you, childish behaviour, peer pressure and they are prone to want to experience campus life with their mates, so why stress yourselves with these types? Or the need to dominate, always be in charge with no questions asked is the aim? If yes, how is that working out for you all?

Stop dating children allow them grow them no dey hear..fresh face dey deceive dem
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Jflex07(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:

On top how much oga...na me put am for HND o so if am not capable I won't have try it
Baba just use your head, do not let that girl outsmart you, she ought to be very loyal considering the fact that you have done so much for her, and if she's still not loyal after everything, then she has some one she's serious with and probably she's just sticking around because of personal gains.. Use your head man

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Jflex07:
Baba just use your head, do not let that girl outsmart you, she ought to be very loyal considering the fact that you have done so much for her, and if she's still not loyal after everything, then she has some one she's serious with and probably she's just sticking around because of personal gains.. Use your head man
thanks bro
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by afolabiay: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
bigpicture001:

Stop dating children allow them grow them no dey hear..fresh face dey deceive dem
she's 26 yrs, I just try to upgrade her level...that's all

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2019
So long as she's still a student.. u aint the only one bro. Just play ur part until the time comes we go know who the real owner be grin
Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
afolabiay:
she's 26 yrs, I just try to upgrade her level...that's all
Mugu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Headlesschicken(m): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
angry You need some serious beating n Manhandling...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Dont Know What To Do Right Now by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Someone like you bought a brand new laptop for his supposedly girlfriend and the babe carry the laptop dash my guy wey dey dig am. My guy told her to tell the mugu (your twin brother) that she was robbed and your brother believed it totally.
I weep for some guys cry cry

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo, See The Sexiest Nash Ever, So Big, Curvy (butt) / Unbelievable ..meet The World's Neatest Girl ' / My Marriage Is About To Break Up Because Of Org8sm- Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.