Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! (10239 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Emmanuel224(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
Good day everyone ,I will try to make it as short as possible smiley

So what is penis torsion?

Penile torsion is a condition where the penis is twisted. Male infants with this condition are born with it and it's fairly common.

Can it affect your sex life?

Well it all depends on the angle of curvature, if yours is curved at 10 to 45 degrees you have no issues but you'll definitely need some working if yours is anything 90 degrees or further

Can it be fixed?

Of course it can be fixed, those with 45 and 10 degrees are not adviced to go for surgery because there is no need for it, but if you want it then it yours and only yours cheesy.

Those with 90 degrees u need it, you have to work on it. Hope you now have the answer why your rod is twisted?

1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by OkuFaba(m): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Take this shït down, how do you expect us to watch a penis being dissected..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Demigod22: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Very educating and weird too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Jay5mie: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2021
I lost one of my testicles to this shit angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by bigcee(m): 10:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Jay5mie:
Really? Are you OK now? Did it affect your sex life?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Emmanuel224(m): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jay5mie:
Ur testicles? Was it overly bent or wat?
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Tedpgrass: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Interesting

What's the risk of testicular torsion though.

The 10-45° enhances the s... exual experience of the partner imho.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
O boy! grin grin grin
Interesting and informative topic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by delzbaba(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
My dick is straight and i shoot straight, i thank d lord.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Emmanuel224(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Interesting

What's the risk of testicular torsion though.

The 10-45° enhances the s... exual experience of the partner imho.

no risks, he's just like anybody out there
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Davash222(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
O boy! grin grin grin
Na where dem dey see you. Penis discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Davash222:

Na where dem dey see you. Penis discussion.
*Yinmu*
Na you Sabi. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Can't I learn acquire more knowledge about the male Instruments again ni? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Jay5mie: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
bigcee:

Really? Are you OK now? Did it affect your sex life?

I'm okay, just hardly cum.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Jay5mie: 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Ur testicles? Was it overly bent or wat?

Blood stopped flowing to the testis as the veins were twisted

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Guys please comment with pictures so we can learn more.lalasticlala please move to frontage so we can view a large percentage of guys with normal penis and the ones with the abnormal ones.Rember to comment with pictures so we can all learn
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

*Yinmu*
Na you Sabi. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy
Can't I learn acquire more knowledge about the male Instruments again ni? grin grin grin
We really need to learn with pictorial illustrations so that we will know how to choose our penis wisely
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
We really need to learn with pictorial illustrations so that we will know how to choose our penis wisely
Lol, that's the best way I learn sef. grin grin grin grin grin
Iyaebe dem fit come for you o. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by BigDawsNet: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2021
Your condition is rare

But I know of bent dicks ..

It's the sweetest as some female will imply
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by phemmyfour: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
O boy! grin grin grin
Y r you laughing
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! by Offpoint1: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
I was born straight, everything in my life is straightcheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? / 'I Wasted A Whole Night Trying To Have Sex With You' (picture) / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.