Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man (65594 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by malcom1X: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!

Is the other man who impregnated her first taking care of his own kid?

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by malcom1X: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shokoloko:

No, it's because a new stepmother will never treat those kids right

Nedu won custody of his other child in court, she should return his child to him and let the other man take care of the other child. That or no money for upkeep.

Nedu has relations that he can pay for to take care of the child, Nedu has a mother. If I'm correct.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
On the contrary, Sir, they choose to take custody of their children because they cannot allow another woman do that job especially, as the said man would be working.

Wrong! They want to prepare the child to hate his father.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!

Lol! Let me lecture you small.

When a man grow above the scheming of women, he doesn't want his money to enter their hand.

If the man give the woman 1 naira for his child, the child will get nothing more than 20 Kobo. The rest go to the woman and the illegitimate child.

No real man will allow that.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Sophy22(f): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will never be scared of marriage because of all these irresponsible people who ignorantly went into marriage because of sex styles. We still have successful marriages around.
Yes my dear, am a living proof.
We are neither poor nor rich yet the happiness in my marriage keeps us together.
Money doesn't guarantee peaceful and happy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Malawian(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
I am wondering what is going on now in her elder sister's marriage. If I be the elder sister's husband, I no go eat food again for that house.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by mapet: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I am not a feminist. The woman accused him of abusing her.

Or did my post make you feel like I supported the woman or are you just looking for someone to use your daily dose of "feminist" on?

Your post made little sense... so what's the connection of her claims of abuse ... to having an illegitimate child in wedlock and pinning the child on husband ?

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by mapet: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
BinamRex:

I don't support that she cheated, but did you read where she said she is willing to give up custody of the children?

..and what's then the story, why not just give up custody then to be asking for bills

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by mapet: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ficient:
Shameless woman, very stupid man. Court gave you custody of your girls and you left them to follow their mother's footsteps

I totally agree with you.... the guy is daft
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TheMostComplex1: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
MarketForces:

There are no biological 'kids'. She has two children, one bastard and one legal. Why is she not calling out the father of the bastard child? Oya answer

She was pregnant before the got married and the have 3 children , the first which is a boy is not his but the others are girls
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TheMostComplex1: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Nedu won custody of his other child in court, she should return his child to him and let the other man take care of the other child. That or no money for upkeep.

Nedu has relations that he can pay for to take care of the child, Nedu has a mother. If I'm correct.

The children can't stay with the mother while the parents are alive.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Arabaincubus: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Many women have no shame these days. She's lucky to still be on the planet Earth. Just look at the bad aura she has brought to that innocent son.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by drmikeadams(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless women.. Women of nowadays are not ashame of anything again unlike in the olden days.. U brought another man's pregnancy to ur husband's house to him as his child, he knew and yet u still have mouth to talk instead of u to bury ur head in shame... Yeye everywhere now like mtn recharge card even dem sim card don scarce.

Don't blame the women bro,,na man wey open him two eyes marry who're u go blame
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by NwokoloOwa: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will never be scared of marriage because of all these irresponsible people who ignorantly went into marriage because of sex styles. We still have successful marriages around.

Thumbs up for you. We have so many marriages succeeding in this generation.

We can't be deterred.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Drunkdick85(m): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2021
BinamRex:

I don't support that she cheated, but did you read where she said she is willing to give up custody of the children?

If she is serious, she knows where to find Nedu
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by malcom1X: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2021
TheMostComplex1:

The children can't stay with the mother while the parents are alive.

Guy stop calling children, it's child, the other her first child is not Nedu's
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Metrofox(m): 2:21am On Sep 06, 2021
make this woman no go fall into depression o..
Reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite books..

“I don’t much like change,” he said. “You and I aren’t like Hassan, that rich merchant. If he makes a buying mistake, it doesn’t affect him much. But we two have to live with our mistakes
-Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by timberprides: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
including your mama wey born you.

Uchu!!
thank god my mum was not from dis generation of olosho 21century
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by xpool(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Shameless women.. Women of nowadays are not ashame of anything again unlike in the olden days.. U brought another man's pregnancy to ur husband's house to him as his child, he knew and yet u still have mouth to talk instead of u to bury ur head in shame... Yeye everywhere now like mtn recharge card even dem sim card don scarce.

I tire o.
I set even shame for the shameless ashawoo
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by AngelDo: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Stop spreading lies and tarnishing people's image.....
This pic was just out of suspect and never proven....let's be more civil in this country abeg....
Patrioticman007:
These Southerners got no shame, imagine a hoe showing no remorse in a marriage that she brought in a bastard for an innocent man to care for, thinking he owns the child.

See another munu picture below that a god of man helped him fire his wife to the point of having a bastard & celebrating it, in their house of god.

Na dem.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TrumpDonald2: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
Macphenson:
This slut still have mouth to make noise on social media after subjecting nedu to such emotional trauma and shame.

While the young man was busy working hard for the family, she was busy sharing her smelly kpekus to any available prick, yet she has the audacity to call him out.

To think that the slut was even sleeping with the sister's husband speaks volume.

Useless slut.

Man, the thing tire me. She's not worth it at all for her to have to courage to sleep with her own sister's husband.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by COMPAQ(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
On the contrary, Sir, they choose to take custody of their children because they cannot allow another woman do that job especially, as the said man would be working.

So pay for the upkeep of the children yourself. Are women forbidden from working and earning money?
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Exceed15: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2021
habsydiamond:

God bless u jare . Some women can claim victim for Africa .
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Agbebakun22: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
What I get here is that this man does not pay for his kids upkeep.

Keep kwayet is that all u read in that long story.. Useless feminist
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Agbebakun22: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2021
fof1:

THIS MAN SHOULD ANSWER THE MADAM AS SHE IS HUMBLE IN HER APPEAL PLS. HE SHOULD SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN AND WIFE...WHETHER EX OR PRE OR POST...THEY SHARED SOMETHING SWEET AND GOT SOME LOVELY CHILDREN...PLS NEDU ANSWER HER...BIKONÛ. EVEN UR PRESENT WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WILL SUPPORT THIS APPEAL,PLS

See this mumu dey talk make e support bastard bah and a whoring wife
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Blackdisciple(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Romanoff:
I think both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage, the woman, more than the man.

How could you be sleeping with your sister's husband till the point you got pregnant by him and pinned it on another man?

I think it's fair for them to go to the court to resolve their custody issues.

She was just banging the man without protection. Seems alots of Nigeria married women loves banging outside, Tega never regretted what she did in the bbn house...
That was a choice not a mistake
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by MrGerald(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Imagine that, they now sees such abomination as normal that's why she's not ashamed
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Justbehave(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
MrGerald:
Imagine that, they now sees such abomination as normal that's why she's not ashamed
Very shameless hoes. And their ilks are all over supporting her.Ufodu umu nwanyi Igbo bu ndi Ihere eme.. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by habsydiamond(m): 11:54am On Sep 06, 2021
drmikeadams:

Don't blame the women bro,,na man wey open him two eyes marry who're u go blame
this thing can not be seen physically.. If we can identify a good woman physically men won't be marrying wrong wives ooo... It takes the grace of God ooo
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
NA FROM WHERE NEDU MARRY THIS KIN WOMAN WITH FIXED EYE LENS?
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by caandi: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
It’s the audacity of this woman for me. She get mind. She can kill him for putting another’s man pregnancy in him. She’s very wicked!
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Myjust(f): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
beta news! keep it up! May God prosper your hustle..

Amen! Thank you so much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Meets Pete Edochie (photo). / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) / Meet Mercy Aigbe’s Stylish Daughter Michelle Who’s Just As Beautiful As Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.