Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man (64739 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
A DNA test is left for my father to conduct on me..
Obviously,he trusted my Mum enough not to bother..
Which is more than I can say for this WH0RE.. grin

NO NO NO

PLEASE DONT WAIT FOR YOUR FATHER.

SO YOU THINK THAT YOUR FATHER WHO IGNORED DOING DNA TEST ON YOU NO GET SENSE?

SHEBI YOU BE PIKIN WEY KNOW PASS HIM PAPA.
OYA GO DO DNA ON YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
revolt:
how come this theory works only when the man has money. Broke men always recieve their kids. They even come on nairaland to complain how the mother left the kid with them. Face reality. The child is a means for collecting money.
wise one I greet u

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Piptocoin:
Marriage, unless ordained by God, is a scam...big one.
make I no talk
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by fof1: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
OgaRico:
Nedu Wazobia’s estranged wife, Uzoma Ohiri, has replied him after he accused her of having a child for another man while she was still his wife.

Recall that she called him out yesterday and accused him of domestic violence while they were married. She said that he beat her up weeks after she had a cesarean operation.

However, Nedu denied the allegation of domestic violence but revealed that their marriage crashed in 2018, because of many issues and infidelity on her part. He said he carried a DNA test on all three children they had at the time and that the test showed he isn’t the biological father of their first son, even though he was born while they were still married.

Uzoma took to Instagram to accept that she had a child for another man but accused Nedu of bigamy, marrying another spouse while still married. She also accused him of failing to take care of their two children.

Her response reads

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZq25QjcPr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

THIS MAN SHOULD ANSWER THE MADAM AS SHE IS HUMBLE IN HER APPEAL PLS. HE SHOULD SUPPORT HIS CHILDREN AND WIFE...WHETHER EX OR PRE OR POST...THEY SHARED SOMETHING SWEET AND GOT SOME LOVELY CHILDREN...PLS NEDU ANSWER HER...BIKONÛ. EVEN UR PRESENT WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND WILL SUPPORT THIS APPEAL,PLS

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Verysmart101:

Including ur father,brothers,husband,sons,male grand children and husbands to ur sisters and daughters.

Ahhhhhhhh
GO AND DO DNA ON YOURSELF .FULL STOP
WAHALA FOR CONFUSED IDENTITY THINGS
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Elliot2(m): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!
She can still give another man the children to raise na as theirs na, shey was that not what she was doing if not that he found out? Let her pin it on another simp. What women can not scheme does not exist.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Sheggy13(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Platony:
Useless wife.
Men dey suffer for some women hand o.
Knacking another man wasn't just enough, so tey carry belle come give the man.
Na God go judge all of dem.
Not just even any random man but her own brother-in-law (sister's husband). Such a disgusting and loose woman.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=ThEGodFaThEr103 post=105521087][/quote]

PLEASE DONT EVEN LAUGH.
Guy22.
IS HAVING PROBLEM WITHHIS IDENTITY
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:

I am not a feminist. The woman accused him of abusing her.

Or did my post make you feel like I supported the woman or are you just looking for someone to use your daily dose of "feminist" on?
grin
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

How did Nedu contribute to the community toto getting bleeped outside her marriage & had the audacity to pin the child on him because the prick that she spread her cheap legs for is irresponsible & cannot cater for her and the baby??

Ehh Madam feminist?
u making sense bro but this babe is not a feminist, whn feminist talk, u shld spot em fast
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by guy222: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

WHICH YEYE TRUST?

TRUST CAN ONLY BE BUILT ON PROVEN FACT.

IT HAS TO BE PROVEN TO BE TRUE, Scientifically, WHICH SHOULD BE THROUGH LAB TEST.

SO, GO AND DO DNA TEST ON YOURSELF, I WILL ALSO DO MINE,
THEN WE WILL FIND OUT WHOS MOTHER IS THE CHAIRLADY OF LovePeddler ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA IN 19 8,, ,,,

abeg rest jhor, you just dey the behave like mumu with your stupid and useless comment, do make you bath do your make up because your time for work don the approach, night worker with zero level.

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

NO NO NO

PLEASE DONT WAIT FOR YOUR FATHER.

SO YOU THINK THAT YOUR FATHER WHO IGNORED DOING DNA TEST ON YOU NO GET SENSE?

SHEBI YOU BE PIKIN WEY KNOW PASS HIM PAPA.
OYA GO DO DNA ON YOURSELF
Am done with you B1TCH..

Another empty headed,urgent 2K,nothing upstairs Nigerian HOE..

Go take lessons from your shameless MENTOR..

Ain't got time for senseless F00ls..

CIAO grin

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Am done with you B1TCH..

LIE LIE

IM NOT DO E WITH U , UNTIL YOU SHOW ME THE RESULT OF DNA YOU CONDUCTED ON YOURSELF
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
OssyMalik:
yes the woman has admitted that the child doesn’t belong to him. Why then is he not taking care of his own biological kids? Oya answer!!
u don’t have a point here, if na u; even if DNA CONFIRM ur biological kids to be urs for this kind situation, u go say DNA dey lie cos the first was already a shocker. Broda nedu started anoda fam, time is goin. Abi u no sabi Werin bigamy mean??
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by gnykelly(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
These Southerners got no shame, imagine a hoe showing no remorse in a marriage that she brought in a bastard for an innocent man to care for, thinking he owns the child.

See another munu picture below that a god of man helped him fire his wife to the point of having a bastard & celebrating it, in their house of god.

Na dem.

Can you quote the story behind that pics
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TemmyT002(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ashewo oshi
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Am done with you B1TCH..

Ain't got time for senseless F00ls..

CIAO grin

SEE YOURSELF.
SIMPLE TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM, YOU COULD NOT.

SHEBI NA YOUR PAPA BORN YOU,

JUST DO DNA TEST ON YOURSELF
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TWLifestyle: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:
All they care for is benefit, leave the child with the father, mba... they want to keep their child cos its the loophole through which they milk men.
he was awarded custody why didnt he collect his kids As if we all dont know men never want to take care of their own kids .

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Jeffy1206(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
Romanoff:
I think both of them contributed to the failure of their marriage, the woman, more than the man.

How could you be sleeping with your sister's husband till the point you got pregnant by him and pinned it on another man?

I think it's fair for them to go to the court to resolve their custody issues.
this your quote no make sense to me o... Sisters husband how?
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by bizzibodi(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Terrence99:

It's a deity that kills adulterous women.
For otukpa abi?
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TWLifestyle: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
Educationalserv:
see wife::::::he lucky she didn't transmit diseases to him .she was fucking raw after marriage so risking her simp husband life. Public toilets.
lol, funny how men never think of diseases when they are fvcking up and down .

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by sylve11: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asquare84:
This woman na complete ashawo, no shame at all. If she would have been an idoma lady alekwu would have show her pepper.

Which idoma?

The one I know?

Talk another thing abeg. cool
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by princewarri1985: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jesus! This coming from her that means it's true, you were in your husband house and still opening your leg for other men outside and gave your husband another mans child, tueh, i dey fear this gender, God forgive me but i will never get married, Please nedu take the remaining 2 kids to another DNA testing center and do the test again just to be very sure!
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
guy222:
abeg rest jhor, you just dey the behave like mumu with your stupid and useless comment, do make you bath do your make up because your time for work don the approach, night worker with zero level.

YES OOOO.

IM ENJOYING IT BIG TIME.
JUST THE WAY YOU BIG SISTERS AND YOUR MAMA TAUGHT ME.
IM CARRYING ON THE LEGACY.

THE FACT STILL REMAIN S THAT THERES NEED FOR YOU TO DO DNA ON YOURSELF
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Voy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
mii4u:
Yes agreed that the woman faulted but wat I find completely disgusting is the way some simps (yes I refer to them as simps) wld come all out and kip generalising and abusing all women forgetting that they were born of women and wld get married to women.

FYI, I'm not referring to all the guys here cos some are very reasonable, and wld take their time to dissect the truth. I respect the men on this platforms that are realist. Blame the man if he is at fault and vice versa.

Simps don't rest wen a topic that has to do with women comes up, it gives them joy to see that the women are degraded and reduced to nothing. Remember u have a mother and sisters at home.

Sorry to mention this, about the guy that saw some medication in his sister's bag, he was already fuming on wat to do with her, imagine where someone is talkn about the sister in a disgusting and degrading manner, how wld he feel?

Some women are useless but not ALL women are useless, same applies to me too.

it gives em joy” as for me, it inflicts pain in my heart! The world is indeed wicked. No woman is wicked, it’s jus the devil taking advantage of all of us
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by TWLifestyle: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
IJOBA11:
JUST ACCEPT THAT WOMEN ARE SHAMELESS
lol . Are they more shameless than men ?

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Amanda4life: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
IF DNA TEST WAS NOT DONe ON YOU
WHY DOING DNA ON YOUR KIDS?

I NEED ANSWER S
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by cliqtips: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amanda4life:

WHICH YEYE TRUST.
TRUST CAN ONLY BE BUILT, WHEN FACTS ARE CONFIRM ED OR PROVEN TO BE TRUE SCIENTIFICALLY.

SO, JUST DO DNA ON YOURSELF, THEN COME LETS TALK THE REMAINING MATTA

On himself ?

How ? DNA isn't done that way nah because they have to take sample from his Father.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Akuruoulo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mercy2006:
Is this the same woman we have been seeing her picture for the last two days?
She looks totally different here
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by meedoLock(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
OgaRico:
Nedu Wazobia’s estranged wife, Uzoma Ohiri, has replied him after he accused her of having a child for another man while she was still his wife.

Recall that she called him out yesterday and accused him of domestic violence while they were married. She said that he beat her up weeks after she had a cesarean operation.

However, Nedu denied the allegation of domestic violence but revealed that their marriage crashed in 2018, because of many issues and infidelity on her part. He said he carried a DNA test on all three children they had at the time and that the test showed he isn’t the biological father of their first son, even though he was born while they were still married.

Uzoma took to Instagram to accept that she had a child for another man but accused Nedu of bigamy, marrying another spouse while still married. She also accused him of failing to take care of their two children.

Her response reads

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTZq25QjcPr/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

The fact that she could let all this surface on a public platform knowing fully well of her unfaithfulness act during their marriage is a new height of shamelessness to some ladies out there 'not all ladies though'

There is nothing you will not here these days at the back of trending and getting back on other people. Can't you (the defaulted wife) wash your dirty linen privately? I mean this is not good to the ears nao.

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Henri8: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

No, you never addressed it.
You said its both their fault. I'm asking how its Nedu's fault that his wife is a LovePeddler.

You are yet to answer this.
A toto peddler rather.
Re: Uzoma Ohiri: Nedu Wazobia's Ex Wife Accepts Having A Child With Another Man by Akuruoulo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Qtrpst4:
What I like about this open letter is the "sir" at the end of the thank you.

After you tried to emotionally blackmail him and the thing no work you don change gear to "sir"

I wonder the last time you called him sir. What bills cannot do does not exist

Women think only motherly care is tough .
Any woman cartering for the family financially issues must soji

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Two Ex-Muslim Sisters Baptised As Catholics / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.