Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (49700 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Karlifate: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
These ones were simply sin Partners.

But In this age, the First step to save your marriage or yourself unnecessary Enemies, issues and Prayer points is to as much as Possible keep your Matters off Social media.

There are Spirits and Forces whose Assignment is to put people in tears.
Also The Heart of Humans are Naturally wicked and Evil. It takes a Genuie operation from JESUS to make the Heart good.

So when you throw your Matters on Social media just anyhow, there People and Spirits that naturally are not Happy that you are this or that or you are about to become this or that. They speak words and evil imagination/ feelings. And these things are powerful.The World is Spiritual and so there is Need for wisdom.

People have lost Jobs, contracts, babies, spouses, etc for unnecessary Publicity.

Genuine
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
Move to Arab and South Asia.

Madeu:

Nigerian man has being pussified and it's getting worse day-by-day.

Look at what's happening in this era. Man meet a girl; use his hard earned money to woo her and maintain the relationship. Spent huge amount of money for the marriage rites. House her, clothe her, shelter her and carry her responsibilities like a baby along with her family. She goes ahead to cheat on the man and give husband another man's child to take care of.
Arab and south Asia family will go for the honour killing method.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
cococandy:
Move to Arab and South Asia.

He won’t, because him sef go collect. grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

He won’t, because him sef go collect. grin

I’ve been following all these threads and the boys comments are hilarious. Let’s just say “Na so e dey be”!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Helen of Troy. ..

Opening leg like Lekki toll gate..

The future is OLOSHO
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by elonize(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ntin new...
Wen sm1 told me how Sm guys dey lash her with 100k for abuja...Abegy I no surprise..but dis guy sef.him suppose know sha,e might b a customer
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by mywells: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Plastic pussy tonto dike
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by IbileIfe: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating On Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1399479/tonto-dikehs-ex-boyfriend-prince-kpokpogri-accuses-cheating-photos/

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by heartbeat84: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
I wonder why tonto is so unlucky in anything called relationship. This man is a blatant liar to the core
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes, you can genuinely love someone and cheat. However, you should admit you gave room for it and not put yourself in that position again. The problem is not just men cheating. The problem is they normalize it and try to force you into accepting it. No, I don’t have to accept that, especially when I don’t want to.

Sorry Poco but I beg to differ.
It's not possible to "genuinely" love someone and cheat.
If you claim to genuinely love an individual, you'd have that person in mind, and also respect the person by not going into infidelity.

This reminds me of a friend. He claims to love his girlfriend wholeheartedly, ALWAYS talking about her all the time, nonstop EVERYDAY, yet he cheats on her like no man's business.
That's not love.

Love is respect.

I come in peace.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by gbishman: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okpo na okpo
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmm, Nawa o.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Benbellamor: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

Learn fire , so you are implying that dolly husband was an ingrate and a cheat,why should any right thinking woman fight to keep such a foolish person in her life.well you lied it was just a random song she compose.
You see this massag a mans ego to make him feel fly is old school it went with the wind in the 80ties.if you as a husband refuse to be responsible and build your home,lead and be followed but rather result to doing gbola give away(poco exact) the joke is on you ,in this 21st century no right thinking woman will fight to keep a man with a restless gbola and become a public nuisance and disgrace,se halima just blasted the kpokpogiri to get off her page,imagine if he was someone husband and father. The joke is on you undecided
you are sick. Fíam oyá Yaba Left straight..you breeze into a wrong message and like an unrepentant Criminal you're...you can't speak for good women doing great by cooperating with their husbands, when You twisted
my message I knew something is wrong with your frustrated person, and trying to fit it to your demented analogy..ko ní ragbá fún e
Olodo..
You can never have a good man in your life with this mindset
You can only have deceivers who will Bleep you and put you up for sale, just like kpopogri did to your idol...
That's exactly what you deserve...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Sophy22(f): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Toscarel:
Toto decay, this one no even last reach Churchill.... shiooor

Churchill right now...
Churchill has been vindicated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2021
folake4u:

Sorry Poco but I beg to differ.
It's not possible to "genuinely" love someone and cheat.
If you claim to genuinely love an individual, you'd have that person in mind, and also respect the person by not going into infidelity.

This reminds me of a friend. He claims to love his girlfriend wholeheartedly, ALWAYS talking about her all the time, nonstop EVERYDAY, yet he cheats on her like no man's business.
That's not love.

Love is respect.

I come in peace.

People have moments of weaknesses. Sometimes they knowingly or unknowingly put themselves in this position for reasons best known to them and it can make them cheat. If they go back to that place, then we would have a problem. A serial cheat is obviously enjoying himself and he is not covered in the category I am on about.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by victons(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Ultimate move.

If you get wahala with man and he hasn’t called you ashewo or accuse you of infidelity (be it true or false), just know you were with 1% of the different men. grin

We await receipts.

Anything you give a lover during a relationship is because you felt they deserve it. That truck is gone. Na part of wetin im gain. Except he wants to return it sha.

Because most men can tolerate anything but a cheater.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by victons(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2021
The Lekki toll gate part.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Gets Mercedes As Birthday Gift / Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / Chidinma Leilani Aaron Is Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.