Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him (49669 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Fcwilly: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
When you are hellbent on marrying bobrisky only girlfriend you think it will workout? Nonsense, that lady is a serial cheater.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by victorazy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
hybrid11:
country wey everyone d craze grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
I thought this dude was a decent dude when I first heard about him but he's obviously immature and a petty noisemaker. We haven't heard Tonto's side and I'm sure she must have her own side of the story, but quite frankly, it's better for her to act like this dude no longer exists and not give him any attention, otherwise he'll just continue to ride on the publicity. No one knew who he was before Tonto.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by MrColdsweat: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't go swimming where other men have drowned.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by MrColdsweat: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
I thought this dude was a decent dude when I first heard about him but he's obviously immature and a petty noisemaker. We haven't heard Tonto's side and I'm sure she must have her own side of the story, but quite frankly, it's better for her to act like this dude no longer exists and not give him any attention, otherwise he'll just continue to ride on the publicity. No one knew who he was before Tonto.

But you lots didn't wait to hear Churchill's side of the story before judging and dragging him. You lots even called him 40seconds man.

What happened to fairness?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Clinghton: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Am just waiting to hear how many minute man you were.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Franzinni: 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Useless man..

Tonto cheated at the onset of the relationship and you did not leave?
Tonto a cheater and her ex-husband never accused her of such?

This useless man just wanted fame and sex. He has gotten it.

God will continue to judge every man who would use marriage promises to get in between a lady's legs.

God bless you darling.
he said like lekki toll gate ... interesting. I can imagine!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
JustforMen:

you and scare no follow grin grin grin.

it is the unfortunate reality of life lived by imperfect human beings, my love.
when we treat each other well there is a very high likelihood that we shall be faithful to each other because it is a basic instinct to hold on to that which makes us feel good - both men and women.

but it is even harder and more complex to arrive at what makes us happy, especially, your gender... una too complex jare.
a good man is boring to you. a terrible person, you want to give your all for, in the hope that he will change to what you want.... pretty illogical but na una way and some men understand it anf use it.

my sister, we go just dey manage each other dey cum until we all kpai.

I don’t want to manage. I don’t know how people manage. Some even find succor elsewhere, with side-guys, side-chicks, in the church and bars. That is too much deceit for me and I can’t keep up with that. I always tell him that I don’t have strength for such. So whenever he is tired in future, he should just tell me, make we part peacefully. Don’t turn me into a mad woman or prayer warrior. I can’t deal with that.

We have normalized this kind of marriage in Nigeria and I find it worrying. Someone like me can commit suicide in such marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Bngf: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Stay away from hoesss what you see is what you get
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by neighbourhud: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:
You are a fool sir, you think you can turn public property to a private property, its not possible at all. Nonsense

I tire o...

Something that is P.L.C (Public Liability...). you want to make it a Limited property

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by abidem4real: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
benjackugo:
Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating On Him (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1399479/tonto-dikehs-ex-boyfriend-prince-kpokpogri-accuses-cheating-photos/
Guys! If you can't cope with cheating, do away with women because cheating is their blood and water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by wonseun(m): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

You have said it all �

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by JustforMen: 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

I don’t want to manage. I don’t know how people manage. Some even find succor elsewhere, with side-guys, side-chicks, in the church and bars. That is too much deceit for me and I can’t keep up with that. I always tell him that I don’t have strength for such. So whenever he is tired in future, he should just tell me, make we part peacefully. Don’t turn me into a mad woman or prayer warrior. I can’t deal with that.

We have normalized this kind of marriage in Nigeria and I find it worrying. Someone like me can commit suicide in such marriage.

sweet heart, this whole life na manage.
if you do your homework, you make yourself the right spouse/partner and shine your eyes with enough prayers, then you have an upper quartile probability of having a faithful patner but mark you, you can never have a perfect patner ooo.
I assure you, you no go commit suicide na just anger.
do you believe someone can genuinely love you and still have a fling/ cheat on you?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Oracleforce: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
i can see you are talking series of bad relationship experiences...Ehyaa!
lemme say this; naija relationship and marriage nah scam...it is about stronger gender looking for weaker ones to prey on...
do you think there is genuine love between tonto and her newly found lover abinitio? the guy saw that she tonto want to prove a point to her ex-husband by engaging with him and she even bought him a truck to sealed the relationship …. after the guy has exploited her , she dumped her like sachet water nylon... such is life... and life goes on...
But whatever a man sow it shall always reap. my advice for tonto is just to move on with her life and take good care of her child...

saphiere:
Useless man..

Tonto cheated at the onset of the relationship and you did not leave?
Tonto a cheater and her ex-husband never accused her of such?

This useless man just wanted fame and sex. He has gotten it.

God will continue to judge every man who would use marriage promises to get in between a lady's legs.

God bless you darling.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by thanor(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some people too like wahala. You see fire, you carry your head put. This nigga no know say Tonto na big trouble? He no get eye? Why is he complaining now. Make we dey use sense as we wan date person.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Kinsalat619(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
You'll be dissapointed bro.. No be Tonto again?? She's replying in 3.. 2..1
Check it out
oz4real83:
This kpokpogarri should stop disturbing us with his talk. Tonto dike is wiser this time around by being silent, she will put people who have been expecting her to talk in an unending suspense.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
JustforMen:

sweet heart, this whole life na manage.
if you do your homework, you make yourself the right spouse/partner and shine your eyes with enough prayers, then you have an upper quartile probability of having a faithful patner but mark you, you can never have a perfect patner ooo.
I assure you, you no go commit suicide na just anger.
do you believe someone can genuinely love you and still have a fling/ cheat on you?

Yes, you can genuinely love someone and cheat. However, you should admit you gave room for it and not put yourself in that position again. The problem is not just men cheating. The problem is they normalize it and try to force you into accepting it. No, I don’t have to accept that, especially when I don’t want to.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Skinkerjnr(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
September neva even start all dis celebrities abi yeyebrities no go let us hear word
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by wany(f): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Benbellamor:
, Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Infidelity (photo) by Benbellamor: 12:30pm
All this embarrassment can be saved only if Tonto Dike chose to approach her issues with calm..now her ex Churchill seems better and she could have managed him..
What do I mean?
Have you heard of Dolly parton?....a celebrity with over 50 years in her marriage to her childhood husband..

When her husband had a sidechick and it looks as if Dolly parton marriage is about to crash in their early years... Instead of fighting tooth and nail or causing drama
Dolly parton simply composed a song that made the sidechick reason and withdrew from dating her husband voluntarily...
She instead praise the beauty of the husband's sidechick and say she cant compete with the sidechick (that is very rare of a woman admitting or even praising another woman to save their marriage or see reasons why they shouldnt tamper with such a relationship)

The song....

Jolene
...(lyrics)...I beg you please, don't take my man..
Your beauty is beyond compare....I can't compete with you Jolene..

...I have to had this discussed with you, 'cos you don't know what he meant to me...

Although Jolene wasn't the original name of the husband's sidechick but Dolly parton used wisdom in protecting the identity of the lady ....fortunately, she got her man back without causing unrepairable pain or damages keeping the whole thing matured and even making a hit song from that...
Tontolet has created bad record for herself because she threw away all caution

Feminist attitudes don't save marriage. It rather destroy because Kind options will never be considered...
I think Tonto and others could learn from the Dolly parton experience
Learn fire , so you are implying that dolly husband was an ingrate and a cheat,why should any right thinking woman fight to keep such a foolish person in her life.well you lied it was just a random song she compose.
You see this masageing a mans ego to make him feel fly is old school it went with the wind in the 80ties.if you as a husband refuse to be responsible and build your home,lead and be followed but rather result to doing gbola give away(poco exact) the joke is on you ,in this 21st century no right thinking woman will fight to keep a man with a restless gbola and become a public nuisance and disgrace,se halima just blasted the kpokpogiri to get off her page,imagine if he was someone husband and father. The joke is on you undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by brandsoncharlie: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I Just laugh wen some Ladies and Gullible, Pussy ass mummy boys were saying Tonto Dike is a good lover and faithful..

That she loves for real.. sad

Most of diz ladies are coded Olosho!
U pple didn't see when she was flirting with Amokachi?
If Amokachi is a Bad Guy, won't he Fcvkk her?
Pple just reason with sentiments and Bias! undecided
Most nigerian men marry olosho but they don't know.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by mrkia(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Am just sorry for dear T. D.. I think she's not been opportuned to get a good man. I pray you get your right man soonest..
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Odogwu2023(m): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
These ones were simply sin Partners.

But In this age, the First step to save your marriage or yourself unnecessary Enemies, issues and Prayer points is to as much as Possible keep your Matters off Social media.

There are Spirits and Forces whose Assignment is to put people in tears.
Also The Heart of Humans are Naturally wicked and Evil. It takes a Genuie operation from JESUS to make the Heart good.

So when you throw your Matters on Social media just anyhow, there People and Spirits that naturally are not Happy that you are this or that or you are about to become this or that. They speak words and evil imagination/ feelings. And these things are powerful.The World is Spiritual and so there is Need for wisdom.

People have lost Jobs, contracts, babies, spouses, etc for unnecessary Publicity.

much love!
my online pastor

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
May we not meet useless men, and men, may you not meet drama queens that will disgrace you publicly.

Let them keep disgracing themselves for our entertainment.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by JustforMen: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes, you can genuinely love someone and cheat. However, you should admit you gave room for it and not put yourself in that position again. The problem is not just men cheating. The problem is they normalize it and try to force you into accepting it. No, I don’t have to accept that, especially when I don’t want to.

honestly speaking, men don't enjoy cheating for cheating sake. am talking as a man.
it is not even normal for us. it's just that shit happens and nowadays, there is too much opportunity to cheat plus we don't want to deal with a woman with a dick which is what is common nowadays.
honestly, men do not even expect it to be accepted of them... ask a reasonable elderly person, they will tell you.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by tnerro1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
hybrid11:
So what happen to the truck Tonto bought for him Oga return it ,you are not loyal

grin
Abeg no kill me with laugh, my babe dey look me funny eye, immediately I drop this phone now, she go come check wetin make me dey laugh grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by hybrid11(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
tnerro1:

grin
Abeg no kill me with laugh, my babe dey look me funny eye, immediately I drop this phone now, she go come check wetin make me dey laugh grin
lol grin grin grin u better show her what is making u to laugh

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by cayorday89(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ishilove:
May we not meet useless men, and men, may you not meet drama queens that will disgrace you publicly.

Let them keep disgracing themselves for our entertainment.

AMEN!!! �
Came back to see loads of comments from those I follow and I was wondering where is Ishi to chip in on this matter, only for you to come up with the most important prayer of it all...

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by cayorday89(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:

This your points ehn carry weight, sometimes I take decisions and I can seem to explain it or probably because I see it that I owe no one any explanation but what you wrote up there is the reason someone like me is still single after the last relationship, I no just like wahala and be faking things when we can talk it out.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Tomek09(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto has been so unlucky with men.

Says so much about her upbringing and so called exposure.

This is the right moment for her to examine herself critically in oder to decrypt what's making men coming and existing from her. Too bad
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I'm not on anybody's side but I notice she's always quick to come out to prove a point on social media e.g when she started dating her recent boyfriend like she's in some sort of competition with someone and then coming out to act like a victim.if her 1st marriage didn't work out,it's not the time to be insulting, castigating or casting aspersions on your ex.its a Time to look inward and ask yourself Where did I Bleep up, what could I have done better, what did I say that was wrong, what are the things that turn off men and women away from me,How's my relationship with this friend or that friend Making me a better person.its not for you to be gathering friends and pity party or bloggers to now start throwing mud and getting messy.it is more damaging to your son and his mental health.imagine he wants to get an admission into school or university and they put his name on Google and the next thing that is splashing on everyone's faces is the messy drama of his Mom and ex boyfriend or his dad and his mom.its irritating and embarassing.

Absolutely, nicely put.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him by anambraamaka: 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
This guy talks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.