Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA (5180 Views)

Shittu Suspends Peter Jack, NITDA Boss Over “Misconduct” / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Bayelsa State Scholarship Students In The US Are About To Be Sent Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Danni2: 7:34pm On May 23, 2011
@Omo_Tieri  ---"Show me a priest with little children, then you have seen a paedophile! GEJ has  surrounded himself with criminals, yet he expects us to believe he is a saint."

Everyone has the right to be stupid, but giving in to hasty generalization is abusing that privilege.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On May 23, 2011
I repeat, why can't the FG set up a fishing industry for these people? WHY CAN'T THEY? are there no rivers, sea anywhere else in Nigeria? WHY WASTE MONEY on people who can't learn to be civil again?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by vislabraye(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2011
GEJ there are many graduates from ND who aint militants O. Think about that or else them go join
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by prefers555: 8:51pm On May 23, 2011
I DONT BLAME THIS GUYS. IN FACT I HAVE ALWAYS SALUTED THE COURAGE OF THESE GUYS. WHILE WE SIT BEHIND OUR COMPUTERS AND POST COMMENTS ON NL, THESE GUYS TOOK OUR IRRESPONSIBLE GOVT BY THE JUGULAR AND THEY GOT THESE COMPENSATIONS. FOR ALL I KNOW, IF U HAVE BEEN TO THE ND OF FROM THE ND, YOU WILL KNOW THAT GETTING A JOB 4RM THESE OIL COMPANIES AS AGRADUATE IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE AS RECRUITMENTS ARE MADE FROM THEIR CORPORATE HQ, EITHER IN LAGOS OR ABUJA.

TELL THEM U ARE A MILITANT AND U ARE ABOUT TO FRUSTRATE THEIR BUSINESS (OIL COs), THEY SHIEVER AND U GET WHAT U WANT ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. IT IS AS SIMPLE AS KNOWING THAT WE ARE LIVING IN THE ERA OF USING FOR NOT DIALOGUE TO MAKE ENDS MEET. I DOUBT IF OUR LEADERS CARE ABOUT WHAT ADVICE OR COMMENTS WE POST ON NL. THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY RESPONSE TO IS VIOLENCE. THE BOKO HARAMS AND ND MILITANTS OF THESE WORLD WERE SMART ENOUGH TO REALISE THIS.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by member479760: 8:53pm On May 23, 2011
Sending some back, it's normal, not all going to finish the training.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 23, 2011
vislabraye:

GEJ there are many graduates from ND who aint militants O. Think about that or else them go join

How many graduates get to have audience with the president ? Meanwhile,some hoodlums are being invited for breakfast and dinner with jonathan every now and then.maybe crimes pay afterall.what a shame !
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by milllitant: 9:06pm On May 23, 2011
tunder fire anybody wey dey talk nonsense here. you no dey fear kidnapping abi, okey we go see
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by mbulela: 9:09pm On May 23, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

this i chop you chop amensty. My fellow niger deltans better wake up from thier deepest slumber!

Oruebebe and his cohort have milked the region dry in the name of amenisty with close to unbudgeted 300bn naira spent already - YES I SAID 300bn NAIRA- yet GEJ wants this man as his new chief of staff at the presidency.

Show me a priest with little children, then you have seen a paedophile! GEJ has  surrounded himself with criminals, yet he expects us to believe he is a saint. --

this is a story you would rarely hear in the media.
the amount of  money that has been stolen in the name of this amnesty program is mind boggling.
the scary thing is that the amnesty program is open ended and has no end date in sight.
Is this the fresh air?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 23, 2011
milllitant:

tunder fire anybody wey dey talk nonsense here. you no dey fear kidnapping abi, okey we go see

See what ? You must be on crude oil.
ode
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 23, 2011
AT TIMES LIKE THIS
I HOOK MY POD TO MY H.T.S AND BLAST FELA TILL I TIRE
NA WAH FOR US O.
SO I BASICALLY WASTED 6YRS FOR PRY SCHOOL,6YRS FOR SEC SCHOOL AND 5 YRS FOR YABATECH.CHEI
I FOR IGNORE MY PARENTS THEN AND MOVED TO PH AND BECOME A TERRORIST/THUG/AGBERO/AREA BOY,FG FOR DON SEND ME VISA BY NOW
CHEI
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by cheikh: 10:34pm On May 23, 2011
@Op
Please, what was the nature of the so called "misconduct"? The Americans have not complained, arrested nor withdrawn their visas until the Nigerian administrators/ security insisted etc. They are not "diplomats", so could not have travelled on "official" or diplomatic passports, so I presume that they have not broken any American local laws either. I suspect that there's element of "vindictiveness" in this matter. Six persons at one go for "misconduct"? There is more to the story than meets the eye. We need to hear their own side and version of the story. Perhaps, some people have made some "killing" financially, using them collectively as a front but only the six were bold enough to speak up or react as to the scam, programme and scheme etc.  Nigeria is truly a wonderful place grin. We should be a little mindful before we pass judgement. The corrupt ruling elite expect most Nigerians to be grateful and deferential with "offers" especially with schemes and programmes like the so called training in USA or anywhere else abroad. We should not be dazzled with every version of 'Nigeria' government action. A little scepticism is in order.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by cheikh: 10:52pm On May 23, 2011
~Bluetooth
How many graduates get to have audience with the president ? Meanwhile,some hoodlums are being invited for breakfast and dinner with jonathan every now and then.maybe crimes pay afterall.what a shame !

@Bluetooth
Well, they are his kinsmen grin. Crime have always been rewarded or tolerated in Nigeria so it's nothing new. It's the foundation of the system. Is "lootocracy" generally not a crime dressed up as legitimate wink grin?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by cheikh: 10:58pm On May 23, 2011
milllitant

@milllitant

Haba! you dey vex? Wetin shocked ? no long thing! I beg step up your game and let's see pepper grin grin.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 23, 2011
cheikh:

~Bluetooth
@Bluetooth
Well, they are his kinsmen grin. Crime have always been rewarded or tolerated in Nigeria so it's nothing new. It's the foundation of the system. Is "lootocracy" generally not a crime dressed up as legitimate wink grin?

It doesn't matter if they are his kinsmen.meanwhile,this hoodlums have been granted amnesty to enjoy all the proceeds of they made from oil bunkering and are now being offered a new shot at a better life.what else do they want even when decent youths in the region are being forgotten simply because they didn't take up arms against the government.so who's having a last laugh now ? The militants or an average ND graduate that has been forgotten ?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by honeric01(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2011
It pays to be a criminal in Nigeria!!!
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Bensonite: 12:24am On May 24, 2011
alj_harem:

please don't mind the LAZY mo.ron

what happened to extra fund from the fg being given to them because they are from ND

what happened the the extra fund ggiven to them by this oil companies

what about the ND people that are employed in this companies

You do not have to post nonesence each time ND is mentioned. We condemn the acts of this ex=millitants but that is not for you to insult everyone especially the region that has sustained your poor region for over 50 years. How many ND are employed in oil companies and much have they given to their host communities

They should be dismissed from the post amnesty programme and then watched closely depending on the gravity of misconduct.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by cheikh: 12:57am On May 24, 2011
~Bluetooth
It doesn't matter if they are his kinsmen.meanwhile,this hoodlums have been granted amnesty to enjoy all the proceeds of they made from oil bunkering and are now being offered a new shot at a better life.what else do they want even when decent youths in the region are being forgotten simply because they didn't take up arms against the government.so who's having a last laugh now ? The militants or an average ND graduate that has been forgotten ?

@~Bluetooth ^^

Ah ah, grin did you sincerely believe that most of them made money from bunkering? If you believe that then you'll believe anything. Those who profited from the mayhem are the "big" boys and "girls" even some in the navy. The so called 'decent' non militant youth or ND graduate who chose the pacifist route got rewarded by graduating or is a "coward". Everything has a price in Nigeria. The Militant chose to pay with their life which some of us [b]less brave [/b]Nigerians are unable to do. I do not begrudge them of their achievement no matter how perverse it may appear to some Nigerians who have no experience of the devastated area let alone LIC(low intensity conflict)WAR sad. I am not advocating armed conflict but do you not think that Nigerian have been abused and terrorised enough by the ruling elite sad?
The pacifist ND youths are the responsibility of the States in those areas so they are not exactly forgotten. The programme is for the armed/ active combatants in the ND.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by namdo(m): 9:48am On May 24, 2011
huum, i hope these guys are not the 'marines' that would 'take over' in the delta after training. grin
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by vislabraye(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2011
This govt. only listens to force. Unless u threaten to blow up oil rig, no one will listen to you. It shouldnt be like this.
Its the govt. that encourage militancy. After many years of neglect, they accidentally discovered that there is a way to easy wealth and they dont want to stop it. . .
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Rimbaldi: 10:23am On May 24, 2011
we dey look cheesy cheesy
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by crispy007: 11:05am On May 24, 2011
What do they mean by "Misconduct" or do we need the three wise men to tell us?
let them tell us first before we pass comments but sending a militant who has been all his life a militant to US for marine training is a waste. Don't we have a marine school here in Nigeria? if we say we are pacifying them, is it by send a few of them there or providing infrastructure for them.

someone in Aso Rock is either not thinking right or failing in his/her responsibility.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Cuteobi(f): 11:32am On May 24, 2011
Hav those boys resorted to kidnapping again in America?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Texther(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2011
Cuteobi:

Hav those boys resorted to kidnapping again in America?
I think so
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by sandokaa: 3:43pm On May 24, 2011
The newly established university in Bayelsa should absorb them! Period. So, what becomes of the tuition already paid to the Florida university for the expelled reformed rebels?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 24, 2011
Fully believe this story. Met some of the students who were sponsored by the Rivers State government to countries like Canada, Singapore, India. U'd be ashamed to walk with a few of them,
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Kave(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2011
IF YOU WANT TO BE SENT TO USA ALSO , GO AND LOOK FOR OIL IN YOUR VILLAGE, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by hope2007(f): 11:03pm On May 24, 2011
I am sure some of this so called militants are relations of our politicians who have been smuggled in under the umbrella of amnesty. Hmmm check n seethe real militants are husseling it out somewhere in africa while the fake militants are enjoying yankee.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 24, 2011
Why refer to them as hoodlums.For yrs the niger delta had been abused by the western oil companies in Tandem with the Federal govt.Their lands and their water sources has been polluted by the oil companies and most niger deltans live without food,clothing,jobs and yet the oil in their land is what provides the wealth for the country and here u are calling niger deltans hoodlums.Will you be happy if strangers come to your village and poo all over your face while calling you a monkey?
That is what niger deltans experience on a routine basis from the oil companies and the Federal Govt.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by samtoye(m): 5:10pm On May 25, 2011
Man take 15 years practise thuggery and kidnapping with AK-47, you carry am go US go give am Biro and paper!!!!!!! Nonsense people!!!!!
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by doncholino(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2011
A grossly inconclusive reportage! What was the nature and extent me thier misconduct? I mean, wetin them do no get name?
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by juman(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2011
Screening suppose to be tight for those sending for training abroad.
Re: Six Militants Sent Back To Nigeria For Misconduct In USA by danebi: 4:40am On May 27, 2011
Thank u all for ur interesting and bias approach to the issue,i put it to u that some of them are freedom fighters but they went the other way to become aggressive hence become outlawed.Good for those that are sent back to nija they are the bad eggs among the good ones.Secondly mostof them have handle gun before, their being there is as a result of nija dirty politice.the real fighters are still languishing in nija cos they sidelined hence millitance will never stop in n/delta.This is my candid option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salary Breakdown For President, Vice President, Senators And Others! / Why Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Is The Best Choice For Okigwenorth Fed House Of Rep / Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.