Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,470 members, 7,826,787 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many (4444 Views)

Any Part Of Biafraland That Is Not Sitting At Home Will Hear From Us - IPOB / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Cjrane2: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:
Opobo and Bonny will never go along with Ijaw if Nigeria divides along Ethnic lines..
Opobo and Bonny kings and People were originally Igbo..The fake History of Origin started by Prof Alagoa of Nembe around 1972...The old documented History of Opobo and Bonny showed they are Igbo..
Ijaws should just go with Bayelsa State alone..No Ijaw in Rivers State

I am still perplexed at the effrontery of Ijaws to be claiming other tribes into their dead on arrival Ijaw republic. Right now they claim from Ondo state to Sapele, Ughelli, Warri and Abraka. Even Omoku, Elele, Oyigbo and Ahoada are today being claimed by the crazy expansionist Ijaws! Soon, they will join Abuja in their claim of "Ijaw land" grin grin grin

The sad thing about Ijaws is that instead of concentrating on their own Ijaw republic in Ijaw land, they are fixated on the forced annexation of other people into their fisherman enclave!

18 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Bloody noise maker and chest beater, you and your lots can't do ish.
Same noise as always.
I tot some of you said you are Jews who migrated from Ethiopia or Israel??
Yeye dey smell.
Now you are here in Naija calling another migrant.

There isn't time that is coming
It will be the other way round.
You said you own Ph, yet Wike is chasing you guys out.
Amaechi that you claim is your brother, did you not see how even as gov he was resisted by the Ijaws wen he said he will demolish Bundu and other Ijaw areas.

You are too small to do ish in rivers state.

Your rants end here.
No where e reach.
I know say na cruise una dey, make una continue.
I repeat no Ijaw land wud be ceded to land grabbers looking for sea route.
Swim you can't even swim.
Stones like you
Las Las, you will have no place to call home or stay apart from your old rickety wooden canoes after we the real owners of the land drive you Sierra leonean vagabonds miscreant migrants out of rivers state.
Boma bbn has made it clear that you ogogoro drinking and land grabbing ijo's or whatever it is you call yourselves have no place in rivers state.
You came through the sea and it's through the same sea you'll leave.
Lazy and inconsequential kai Kai drinking miscreants, your only known abode is in the malaria carrying mosquito infested creeks of GBARAMATU, and that's where you lots will be relegated to when that time comes.
May Thunder fire that your mouth used in eating ogbono, kokoyam porridge with starch.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Las Las, you will have no place to call home or stay apart from your old rickety wooden canoes after we the real owners of the land drive you Sierra leonean vagabonds miscreant migrants out of rivers state.
Boma bbn has made it clear that you ogogoro drinking and land grabbing ijo's or whatever it is you call yourselves have no place in rivers state.
Lazy and inconsequential kai Kai drinking miscreants, your only known abode is in the malaria carrying mosquito infested creeks of GBARAMATU, and that's where you lots will be relegated to when that time comes.
May Thunder fire that your mouth used in eating ogbono, kokoyam porridge with starch.

Rant of a flatheader.
The chasing will be the other way round boy.
Ijaws have nothing against you. The Ikwerres will chase you cos it's mostly their land you redmudders occupy the most.
As for my Ijaw people, no worry the fear of water will not allow you come close.
No wonder you lost the civil war cos you cudnt go close to water.
I don't even have time for you.
Your rant ends here bra.
It changes nothing on ground
Continue.

Btw, why are you guys bent on grabbing lands of others, what happened to your land??
Oh, I forgot it is useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Rant of a flatheader.
Ijaws have nothing against you. The Ikwerres will chase you cos it's mostly their land you redmudders occupy the most.
As for my Ijaw people, no worry the fear of water will not allow you come close.
Your rant ends here bra.
Continue.

Btw, why are you guys bent on grabbing lands of others, what happened to your land??
Mumu, you say our land is useless yet we are more successful than every tribes in Nigeria.
The Igbos are very successful ethnic group home and abroad.
Ordinary Onitsha main market has produced more billionaires than the entire Nigerian universities combined but that can't be said about your mosquito infested creeks in GBARAMATU kingdom. Lazy militants, All you people know how to do is vandalize pipelines and scoop fuel to sell in the black market inorder to maintain your Ogogoro gulping lifestyle.
Pack your bedbug infested loads and mattresses because the day of reckoning is here, all of you will be loaded inside wooden canoes to the creeks in bayelsa.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mumu, you say our land is useless yet we are more successful than every tribes in Nigeria.
The Igbos are very successful ethnic group home and abroad.
Ordinary Onitsha main market has produced more billionaires than the entire Nigerian universities combined but that can't be said about your mosquito infested creeks in GBARAMATU kingdom. Lazy militants, All you people know how to do is vandalize pipelines and scoop fuel to sell in the black market inorder to maintain your Ogogoro gulping lifestyle.
Pack your bedbug infested loads and mattresses because the day of reckoning is here, all of you will be loaded inside wooden canoes to the creeks in bayelsa.

You talk like someone pained to the heart.
With all the millionaires you claim you have, how much do you have in your own account.
Olodo, why are you guys not staying in your paradise as you claimed.
Stop faking it you dumb ass.
Pls remind me how many times has your brother the con artist has been arrested and detained.
I heard you other brothers are in Ghana cleaning gutter begging that they govt free tour brother's arrested.
Onitsha has done this and that yen yen yen.
Stay in your mud, erosion ravaged land. You can't swim don't go close to water.
Stone is wat you are.
It's for your own good.
Displace the ikwerres first before you talk of the hinterlands.... Ijaws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

You talk like someone pained to the heart.
With all the millionaires you claim you have, how much do you have in your own account.
Olodo, why are you guys not staying in your paradise as you claimed.
Stop faking it you dumb ass.
Pls remind me how many times has your brother the con artist has been arrested and detained.
I heard you other brothers are in Ghana cleaning gutter begging that they govt free tour brother's arrested.
Onitsha has done this and that yen yen yen.
Stay in your mud, erosion ravaged land. You can't swim don't go close to water.
Stone is wat you are.
It's for your own good.
Displace the ikwerres first before you talk of the hinterlands.... Ijaws
See Mumu, you that have millions in your account yet your parents and siblings back home are chopping kokoyam leaf and starch.
I don't blame you at all......if not for the Igbos, Goodluck Jonathan the ogogoro drinkard would never have emerged president.
Bastard good for nothing betrayers, even your "anywhere belle face" elder statesman, Edwin Clarke also betrayed his kinsman Goodluck after he lost election and praised Buhari but what happened after; the same Fulanis passes pib into law and gave you Mumu people 3% and 70% to the northerners while your leaders, repsentatives where at the market square drinking Kai Kai.
You see your miserable lives!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

See Mumu, you that have millions in your account yet your parents and siblings back home are chopping kokoyam leaf and starch.
I don't blame you at all......if not for the Igbos, Goodluck Jonathan the ogogoro drinkard would never have emerged president.
Bastard good for nothing betrayers, even your "anywhere belle face" elder statesman, Edwin Clarke also betrayed his kinsman Goodluck after he lost election and praised Buhari but what happened after; the same Fulanis passes pib into law and gave you Mumu people 3% and 70% to the northerners while your leaders, repsentatives where at the market square drinking Kai Kai.
You see your miserable lives!

Grade one unam.
Your govs and some of your senators are slaves to the govt at the centre.
I am not the reason for the pain you are going thro right now.
Your name calling won't change nada
I only said no land in Ijaw Territory will be ceded to you land grabbers. Is that one too difficult to grasp.
All this long grammar and insult won't change a thing.
Come and claim our land let's see.
Erosion don pursue you now na to look for other land to claim.
Ikwerres that speak something close to Ibo, why aren't you claiming there.
Oh I forgot, Una need sea

Arios.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Grade one unam.
I only said no land in Ijaw Territory will be ceded to you land grabbers. Is that one too difficult to grasp.

Arios.
Original Unam Ikot! Go and see how we bursted your lies on Opobo thread that's trending on Nairaland now.
You and your wretched lazy ogogoro gulping ijo clowns, sorry clans would be towed on canoe to the creeks of bayelsa where you belong.
For your info, if you think Yenogoa belong to Ijaws then you must be dreaming.
The time has come, no more acting of big brother to these pipeline vandals. Pack your bags and wait, at the sound of the buzzer you can start going.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OfoIgbo: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Just tell me the Ibo meaning of Dakuku, I will accept the he is Ibo.
I am waiting

Tell me the Ikwerre meaning of Rotimi and I will immediately tell you the Igbo meaning of Peterside and Dakuku

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OfoIgbo: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y

Thank you very much for this video.

Robbstark,. Please come and explain what these Ijaws of Opobo are saying.

Pay close attention to what the lady mentioned in exactly 2 mins into the video

17 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Grade one unam.

Arios.
Irresponsible pipeline vandal miscreant of a migrant from Congo and Sierra Leone.
The only land you'll get is the creek at GBARAMATU kingdom in Bayelsa. That is where we will send all of you to so that you can settle there and be singing the reggae version of this song "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept....when we remember Izon".

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Kondomatic(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

I thank God you said you and some few Ibos here in Nland are seeing things that way.
Truth is how many of those Bonny n Opobo you have met and they said they are Ibos.
It's not about wat you think of a people. It shud be wat they think of themselves.

All this noise end here in Nland.
No Ijaw land wud be ceded to another tribe.
Continue giving yourselves hope.
It shall end in tears as always
These includes your own noise bah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Hyperchi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
ijaw ppl have something they have produce. Robert stack no mind Godfather, just come to Lagos and see different brand of gin them use ur Kia Kia produce

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Emilokoiyawon: 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ijaws know in their heart than Opobo (I don't know about the other settlements) belongs to Igbos. I am not Igbo and I know this. Most Nigerians know this. All of this nonsense is just stupid politics.

16 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Arda1000(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

There are no ibos in rivers state.
Nigeria will never break up on ethnic lines and even if it does, know this and know peace.
Kalabaris, okrikans, bonny, Opobo, and the other LGAs of Ijaw extraction are nothing but one entity. .

Like I always say, your noise ends here in Nland.
No inch of Ijaw territory will be ceded to you fu...kers
you mean this people below are Ijaw, if I slap ur lying teeth comot eh

16 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Arda1000(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

I thank God you said you and some few Ibos here in Nland are seeing things that way.
[b]Truth is how many of those Bonny n Opobo you have met and they said they are Ibos.
It's not about wat you think of a people. It shud be wat they think of themselve[/b]s.

All this noise end here in Nland.
No Ijaw land wud be ceded to another tribe.
Continue giving yourselves hope.
It shall end in tears as always
bro forget about what u see in Nairaland,Opobo has a strong sense of pride about their Igbo heritage, even till today, paying homage to Amaigbo where Jaja came from is part and parcel of Nwaotam festive period,If u want to know more about Opobo people visit during the festivities,mehn their traditional music is one of the best among the Igbo

16 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ruggedtimi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:
Opobo and Bonny will never go along with Ijaw if Nigeria divides along Ethnic lines..
Opobo and Bonny kings and People were originally Igbo..The fake History of Origin started by Prof Alagoa of Nembe around 1972...The old documented History of Opobo and Bonny showed they are Igbo..
opobo yes have Igbo roots cos of king jaja, they speak igbo and answer ijaw names. But bonny they are ijaws.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ruggedtimi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:
okrika
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ruggedtimi(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Irresponsible pipeline vandal miscreant of a migrant from Congo and Sierra Leone.
The only land you'll get is the creek at GBARAMATU kingdom in Bayelsa. That is where we will send all of you to so that you can settle there and be singing the reggae version of this song "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept....when we remember Izon".
gbaramatu no dey bayelsa. Dumb m*therf*cker
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ruggedtimi(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
RobbStark:

Just tell me the Ibo meaning of Dakuku, I will accept the he is Ibo.
I am waiting
opobo dey speak igbo and answer ijaw names, mostly okrika/bonny names. Dakuku is an okrika name.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Liebermantic:

It is not a case of the kings being originally Igbo. They both are Igbo till today.

8 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
I told one fool on the other thread that groups answer each other's names due to proximity the fool refused.

9 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
ruggedtimi:
gbaramatu no dey bayelsa. Dumb m*therf*cker
Shut up! How can you have sense when all you do is eat starch and top it with Kai Kai.

8 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by onumadu: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y

Maka Chukwu these Opobo people speak more intelligible Igbo than Enugu and Ebonyi northern Igbo.
I've always known that they are Igbo, but their spoken Igbo shocked me! shocked

12 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Pass11: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
onumadu:

Maka Chukwu these Opobo people speak more intelligible Igbo than Enugu and Ebonyi northern Igbo.

The first woman that prayed mention Ani ubani but fishermen from ijaw land want to change it to ibani cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by caleboxylic: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
onumadu:

I have them in my office. What they speak is Igbo and nothing but central Igbo. Even the bonny people in my office speak Igbo too.

I remembered when one Ijaw guy dressed an opobo man as an Ijaw man ,oh my people, see warning after warning. That he should stop calling him an Ijaw man because he has nothing to do with Ijaw.

13 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Mrexcell(m): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2021
Wonderful this is my first time of hearing the real dialect and language of the indigenous opobo people I used to even think their language is very similar to the ijaw language. These people are pure igbos abeg no arguments about it the igbo nation should never abandon them when the time comes.

11 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Oksman(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Haa!
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Tomek09(m): 2:53am On Sep 06, 2021
Kalabari and the whole of South South belongs to Igbo on the basis of conquest as the major tribe or ethnic group found in old Eastern region.

Just like the North where Hausa-Fulani tribe is dominant so it should be for Igbo in the South.

Yorubas are already dominant in SW with Ijaw as minority in Ondo State.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Fejoku: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Tomek09:
Kalabari and the whole of South South belongs to Igbo on the basis of conquest as the major tribe or ethnic group found in old Eastern region.

Just like the North where Hausa-Fulani tribe is dominant so it should be for Igbo in the South.

Yorubas are already dominant in SW with Ijaw as minority in Ondo State.
Igbos in history did not engage in any comquest and today are not interested in any conquest. We love peace, justice and progress therefore all the tribes around us enjoyed their stay with us in history. The dirty weeds sowed by our enemies among the various tribes that made up the old eastern region only grew up to mess up our region because some of us helped nurtured those weeds until they grew up to begin choking our people while the enemies sucked our land dry. A lot of lies were said and the truth was suppressed for many decades but today the truth is coming out. All the lies some of our neighbours fabricated to poach on our territories when we were down are been revisited and investigated. There's no any conquest behind it. It is all about the truth being said simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Obdk: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
RobbStark:

Rant of a flatheader.
Your rant ends here bra.
Continue.

I don't know why you guys never seem to notice this is a yoruba boy

7 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
Obdk:

I don't know why you guys never seem to notice this is a yoruba boy

Once someone fail to agree with your notion, then he is Yoruba.

Leave Yoruba out of this discuss. All my life, I have only been to Ondo state for a trad. Okitipupa precisely.

I am a true born Ijaw son and like I always say, no inch of Ijaw land will be ceded to your flat headers.

Una rant, na here e end
No where e reach.
Make Una continue.
I dey Opobo like this dey lick peppersoup.
Make una come collect Opobo na.
I dey Lady B shop for the waterfront
Come n join me bra
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of DSP ABBA Kyari As Okada Man Surfaces / I’m Challenging The Process, Not Outcome, Says Obi (see The Implications) / Biggest Economies In Nigeria, GDP Of States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.