Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many (4449 Views)

Any Part Of Biafraland That Is Not Sitting At Home Will Hear From Us - IPOB / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Norwichsailor(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2021
AfricanColumbus:

You claim to be Ibibio but you don't know the Obolo are an Ibibiod group. Though in Andoni they are heavily influenced by Igbo.

So much for being Ibibio.
Those I'm directing the message know themselves and you're certainly not one of them. Last I checked I didn't even tag you. Calm your blood sometimes.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by WorWorBoy: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2021
malcom1X:

It sounds nothing like ijaw.
Mr! The kirikeni Okweni is part of the ijaw language! Leavs us alone, stop forcing your brotherhood on us! We are ijaw not igbo.

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Cjrane2: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Thank you very much for this video.

Robbstark,. Please come and explain what these Ijaws of Opobo are saying.

Pay close attention to what the lady mentioned in exactly 2 mins into the video

In Delta state, this is the problem we face. Ijaws claiming Warri, Sapele, Abraka, and Ughelli! When I saw their recent publication claiming Omoku and Oyigbo as Ijaw land, I was not surprised.

What is sooooooooo shocking to me is WHY Ijaws cannot develop a city of their own within Ijaw land? All they do is to go outside Ijaw land and suddenly try to claim other people's towns and cities as "Ijaw" land? It has never ceased to amaze me that even tribes Ijaw claim to be bigger than such as Tiv or Idoma, or Ibibio or Efik etc all built major cities within their own land without trying to claim other people's towns and cities as their own. The Ijaw strategy of suddenly claiming other people's towns & cities still amazes me. I wonder what they are really thinking.

7 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Dartilo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Tochi3(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Mumu, you say our land is useless yet we are more successful than every tribes in Nigeria.
The Igbos are very successful ethnic group home and abroad.
Ordinary Onitsha main market has produced more billionaires than the entire Nigerian universities combined but that can't be said about your mosquito infested creeks in GBARAMATU kingdom. Lazy militants, All you people know how to do is vandalize pipelines and scoop fuel to sell in the black market inorder to maintain your Ogogoro gulping lifestyle.
Pack your bedbug infested loads and mattresses because the day of reckoning is here, all of you will be loaded inside wooden canoes to the creeks in bayelsa.
Lol. grin grin
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cjrane2:

In Delta state, this is the problem we face. Ijaws claiming Warri, Sapele, Abraka, and Ughelli! When I saw their recent publication claiming Omoku and Oyigbo as Ijaw land, I was not surprised.

What is sooooooooo shocking to me is WHY Ijaws cannot develop a city of their own within Ijaw land? All they do is to go outside Ijaw land and suddenly try to claim other people's towns and cities as "Ijaw" land? It has never ceased to amaze me that even tribes Ijaw claim to be bigger than such as Tiv or Idoma, or Ibibio or Efik etc all built major cities within their own land without trying to claim other people's towns and cities as their own. The Ijaw strategy of suddenly claiming other people's towns & cities still amazes me. I wonder what they are really thinking.

Pls tell me which tribe developed Bonny, Opobo, kalabaris, Okrika, nembe, Bayelsa state, pls tell me

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
RobbStark:

Pls tell me which tribe developed Bonny, Opobo, kalabaris, Okrika, nembe, Bayelsa state, pls tell me

This your question will bring serious yabbing for you lol.

3 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by EdoDefence: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Xkalaban:

U can tell that to ISWAP by the time they overrun ass.hole rock....

I am glad more people are waking up to the reality of Nigeria breaking up along ethnic lines. Take Ethiopia for example.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OreMI22: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
EdoDefence:

I am glad more people are waking up to the reality of Nigeria breaking up along ethnic lines. Take Ethiopia for example.

Nigeria isn't breaking into anything. Yes, Buhari mismanaged our diversity but Nigeria is bigger than Buhari.

My dismay now is how Ijaw had been quietly plotting to annex everyone. Including annexing Warri, Sapele, Ughelli, Oyigbo and Omoku into their fisherman enclave. Its truly amazing what Ijaw had been quietly plotting.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
SlayerForever:

This your question will bring serious yabbing for you lol.

Just tell it's the ibos that developed it.
Isnt that you usaul trash here in this forum.

I hope to see your new thread about the Ijaws wen I wake up bra

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by SlayerForever: 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
RobbStark:

Just tell it's the ibos that developed it. Isnt that you usaul trash here in this forum.
I hope to see your new thread about the Ijaws wen I wake up bra

Lol! You may just get it cheesy
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Idiko1: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
RobbStark:

There are no ibos in rivers state.
Nigeria will never break up on ethnic lines and even if it does, know this and know peace.
Kalabaris, okrikans, bonny, Opobo, and the other LGAs of Ijaw extraction are nothing but one entity. .

Like I always say, your noise ends here in Nland.
No inch of Ijaw territory will be ceded to you fu...kers

Boat people do not have territory. The only territory the boat people can claim is a leaking boat.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Idiko1: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
ruggedtimi:
opobo yes have Igbo roots cos of king jaja, they speak igbo and answer ijaw names. But bonny they are ijaws.

You are very delusional. You are one of those Ijaw miscreants who think amayanabo is Ijaw. Ama Onye Anabo is a person who lives on offshore and his compound is routinely swept by the boat people in order to have access to the land. It is same with Amaikiri, Opu obu, Nda nkeukwu, Ubani, Azumiri, etc. The foolish Ijaw prank was staged in October 17, 1913 when one foolish Ijaw chaff, Daniel Kallio, staged a rogue land signing at Old Saka Creek to confuse the Igweocha land signing between Diobu chiefs and British.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by BlackSaints: 4:43am On Sep 13, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Mr! The kirikeni Okweni is part of the ijaw language! Leavs us alone, stop forcing your brotherhood on us! We are ijaw not igbo.
I tire for these people i swear undecided
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by OfoIgbo: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2021
RobbStark:

Opobo was developed by Jaja, the Igbo man
Ubani was developed by Igbos from the Ngwa and Ndoki axis.

Kalabari was developed by Igbo and Kalabari people, who high is why their royal family is still off Igbo ancestry.

Parts of Bayelsa was developed by Ijaw people. Bayelsa is bankrupt at the moment though

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 7:10am On Sep 13, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Opobo was developed by Jaja, the Igbo man
Ubani was developed by Igbos from the Ngwa and Ndoki axis.

Kalabari was developed by Igbo and Kalabari people, who high is why their royal family is still off Igbo ancestry.

Parts of Bayelsa was developed by Ijaw people. Bayelsa is bankrupt at the moment though

Classical.
Weldone.

So when are you ibos coming to takeover all these places which you claimed are yours??
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Cjrane2: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
RobbStark:

Another deluded Ijaw land grabber. So Bonny, Kalabari etc are Ijaw land ? grin grin grin
Did the Ijaw fishermen in the creeks somehow manage to annex the Ibani tribe of Bonny Kingdom and impose an Ijaw as the King in Bonny Kingdom too?

You have answered my question. Ijaw is too lazy to develop their own towns and cities and depend on making ridiculous claims to other peoples homelands and towns.

Apart from Yenogoa developed by virtue of being a capital city of an oil-producing state, not even one town can be pointed to in Ijaw land where the Ijaws were known to have developed a town. The way Ibibio people developed Oron, Eket, Uyo, Ikot ekpene etc. Or the way the Tiv tribe has notable towns like Doma, Akondonyou, Markurdi, Aliade etc. It all goes to prove that the complaint of the other indigenous tribes in the region that Ijaw were originally fishermen migrants from Sierra Leone who invaded their creeks and set up fishing settlements. Else, there is no way Ijaw had lived in those creeks for a thousand years and don't even have a single traditional town or city. Until 1996 when Bayelsa state was created.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Cjrane2:

Another deluded Ijaw land grabber. So Bonny, Kalabari etc are Ijaw land ? grin grin grin
Did the Ijaw fishermen in the creeks somehow manage to annex the Ibani tribe of Bonny Kingdom and impose an Ijaw as the King in Bonny Kingdom too?

You have answered my question. Ijaw is too lazy to develop their own towns and cities and depend on making ridiculous claims to other peoples homelands and towns.

Apart from Yenogoa developed by virtue of being a capital city of an oil-producing state, not even one town can be pointed to in Ijaw land where the Ijaws were known to have developed a town. The way Ibibio people developed Oron, Eket, Uyo, Ikot ekpene etc. Or the way the Tiv tribe has notable towns like Doma, Akondonyou, Markurdi, Aliade etc. It all goes to prove that the complaint of the other indigenous tribes in the region that Ijaw were originally fishermen migrants from Sierra Leone who invaded their creeks and set up fishing settlements. Else, there is no way Ijaw had lived in those creeks for a thousand years and don't even have a single traditional town or city. Until 1996 when Bayelsa state was created.

Another online miscreant.
Just tell me when you guys are coming to claim the lands you said are yours.
Long grammar.
Where did you copy it from.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Cjrane2: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2021
RobbStark:

Another online miscreant.
Just tell me when you guys are coming to claim the lands you said are yours.
Long grammar.
Where did you copy it from.
grin

Nobody needs to claim a polluted creek.

My plea is that you stay there and stop making spurious claims on Nigerian Kingdoms that were there before you migrated from the seashore of Sierra Leone.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Ekealterego: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Cjrane2:

To be frank, even Yenogoa is not an Ijaw town. It belongs to the Epie people, who are an Edoid tribe. It belongs to other groups too who are not Ijaws.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Izuchukwu18(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2021
Ekealterego:

The funny thing is that many people of Nembe origin will deny being Ijaw outrightly except for those who buy the IYC thing.

I have seen two kalabari guys deny being ijaw in owerri here ,where I live.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Izuchukwu18(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Irresponsible pipeline vandal miscreant of a migrant from Congo and Sierra Leone.
The only land you'll get is the creek at GBARAMATU kingdom in Bayelsa. That is where we will send all of you to so that you can settle there and be singing the reggae version of this song "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, and there we wept....when we remember Izon".

Brother you're funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Government To Partner WHO On Strategic Areas In Health Sector / Atiku Might Be The Next President! / Would North Survive Tinubu's Extreme Capitalist Policies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.