Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many (4394 Views)

Any Part Of Biafraland That Is Not Sitting At Home Will Hear From Us - IPOB / Ijaw Is As Populated As Igbo... WAZOBIABO. / Breaking News!!! This Is How Big Ijaw Is. It Will Shock You!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by BlackSaints: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Hmmm, I don't think so oooh. Even Kalabaris on BBN are now rejecting the false Ijaw identity imposed on them by psychological intimidation.

Ubani and Opobo are as Igbo as Nnewi. Kalabaris and Okrikans will make their collective intentions known in the not too distant future.

A few months ago, it would have been just me, and about one or two other Igbos, ensuring that everyone realised that Bonny and Opobo are Igbo territories. Today, a good chunk of Igbos on nairaland are beginning to raise the Igbo banner over Ubani and Jaja's territory.

Our great nwadianas the Kalabaris are now beginning to stir the hornet's nest
Okrika is an ijaw clan oga that has been established already let us be.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by cheruv: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Irresponsible pipeline vandal miscreant of a migrant from Congo and Sierra Leone.
The only land you'll get is the creek at GBARAMATU kingdom in Bayelsa. That is where we will send all of you to so that you can settle there and be singing the reggae version of this song "By the rivers of BabylonGbaranmatu, there we sat down, and there we wept....when we remember Izon".
Lyrics corrected kiss

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by popez: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
BlackSaints:

Which okrika is an Ijaw clan?

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by BlackSaints: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
popez:

The Okrika i belong to undecided.
Mr man Okrika is 100% an ijaw clan.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Allen102: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
popez:

Wakirike is 110% an ijaw clan.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Idiko1: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Cjrane2:

I am still perplexed at the effrontery of Ijaws to be claiming other tribes into their dead on arrival Ijaw republic. Right now they claim from Ondo state to Sapele, Ughelli, Warri and Abraka. Even Omoku, Elele, Oyigbo and Ahoada are today being claimed by the crazy expansionist Ijaws! Soon, they will join Abuja in their claim of "Ijaw land" grin grin grin

The sad thing about Ijaws is that instead of concentrating on their own Ijaw republic in Ijaw land, they are fixated on the forced annexation of other people into their fisherman enclave!

Forget about Ijaw's idiotic claims. Most ethnicities in Nigeria are futuristically expendable.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Idiko1: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pass11:

The first woman that prayed mention Ani ubani but fishermen from ijaw land want to change it to ibani cheesy grin

You have investigative ears and mind. I heard the mention too. Bonny is anglicized Ubani.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Idiko1: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
RobbStark:

Just tell me the Ibo meaning of Dakuku, I will accept the he is Ibo.
I am waiting
What does "Dakuku" mean in Ijaw? Ama Onye Anabo, Amaikiri, Azumini, Perekule (Pere and Kule are Ghanaian origin), Ubani, Jaja etc are rooted in the so-called Ijaw.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by popez: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
BlackSaints:
The Okrika i belong to undecided.
Mr man Okrika is 100% an ijaw clan.

Okrika is not 100% ijaw and has never been!

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by popez: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=Allen102 post=105553006]Wakirike is 110% an ijaw clan.[/quote

Nope!
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by BlackSaints: 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
popez:

Okrika is not 100% ijaw and has never been!
And it is you an igbo man who will tell me where i and my people belong? Who made you lord over us that you think you can tell us where we belong? My friend Okrika is 200% an ijaw clan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Allen102: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
[quote author=popez post=105557911][/quote]Mr man you are talking about my people, it is impossible for you an outsider to know more than me.
Wakirike is 110% an ijaw clan.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by popez: 12:57am On Sep 07, 2021
BlackSaints:
And it is you an igbo man who will tell me where i and my people belong? Who made you lord over us that you think you can tell us where we belong? My friend Okrika is 200% an ijaw clan

I'm not your friend and okrika isn't 100% Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by jamesversion: 4:05am On Sep 07, 2021
RobbStark:

You can't do ish.
Purely online ranting and chest beating as always.
We fear no body, infact the fear is the other way round.
Ikwerre with 4 LGAs in rivers you haven't been able to Ake on them na Ijaw you wan try that rubbish.
Continue ranting it only ends here in nland

Do your thing and don't involve Ikwerres.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by nengibo: 6:38am On Sep 07, 2021
RobbStark:

Once someone fail to agree with your notion, then he is Yoruba.

Leave Yoruba out of this discuss. All my life, I have only been to Ondo state for a trad. Okitipupa precisely.

I am a true born Ijaw son and like I always say, no inch of Ijaw land will be ceded to your flat headers.

Una rant, na here e end
No where e reach.
Make Una continue.
I dey Opobo like this dey lick peppersoup.
Make una come collect Opobo na.
I dey Lady B shop for the waterfront
Come n join me bra
Hahahaha
Lol, so u dey pembe like this
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by malcom1X: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2021
RobbStark:

There are no ibos in rivers state.
Nigeria will never break up on ethnic lines and even if it does, know this and know peace.
Kalabaris, okrikans, bonny, Opobo, and the other LGAs of Ijaw extraction are nothing but one entity. .

Like I always say, your noise ends here in Nland.
No inch of Ijaw territory will be ceded to you fu...kers

Wait oh, what was the need of creating bayelsa for you guys then. I believe all of you packed to bayelsa, what's this one you talking about ijaw territory. There's no ijaw territory in rivers state boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by malcom1X: 7:09am On Sep 07, 2021
BlackSaints:

Okrika speaks Igbo not ijaw.
Someone from Anambra understands someone speaking okrika.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by RobbStark(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2021
malcom1X:

Wait oh, what was the need of creating bayelsa for you guys then. I believe all of you packed to bayelsa, what's this one you talking about ijaw territory. There's no ijaw territory in rivers state boy.

You people never learn do you.

Rivers state is yours, come and take it

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Norwichsailor(m): 7:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Ibibios quietly taking Eastern Obolo while watching igbos and ijaws fight for a few LGAs in Rivers state grin
Akwa ibom isongo!
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by WorWorBoy: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2021
malcom1X:

Okrika speaks Igbo not ijaw.
Someone from Anambra understands someone speaking okrika.
Oga! The official language of Okrika people is the Kirikeni Okweni and it sound nothing like igbo. We are ijaws not igbo.

4 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by BlackSaints: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2021
popez:

I'm not your friend and okrika isn't 100% Ijaw.
My people who bear ijaws names like Nengi,Tamuno and co are not ijaws? You are a desperate igbo clown.

2 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by seunowa(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y
I av a school mate friend from Opobo. She always claims to be Igbo. I don't know y the ijaw are laying claim to opobo land again.

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by meccuno: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

See people you're claiming as ijaw cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYOOWbKeFB8
How can anyone with sense watch this video and still claim that the people of opobo are from Ijaw? undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by meccuno: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

Listen from 2 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y
anyone that would come here and say these people are not igbos, thunder will strike that person. undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Allen102: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
BlackSaints:
My people who bear ijaws names like Nengi,Tamuno and co are not ijaws? You are a desperate igbo clown.
grin grin
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Allen102: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2021
WorWorBoy:
Oga! The official language of Okrika people is the Kirikeni Okweni and it sound nothing like igbo. We are ijaws not igbo.
We must be heboo my all means, even tho we don't want to. Desperation taken to 1000 by these jews people lol.
Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by WorWorBoy: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2021
Allen102:

We must be heboo my all means, even tho we don't want to. Desperation taken to 1000 by these jews people lol.
They think that we eat new yam festival and practice Eke market day. grin

5 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by popez: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2021
BlackSaints:

Throwing insults around will never change the fact that okrika is not 100% ijaw.

1 Like

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by meccuno: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2021
RobbStark:

Once someone fail to agree with your notion, then he is Yoruba.

Leave Yoruba out of this discuss. All my life, I have only been to Ondo state for a trad. Okitipupa precisely.

I am a true born Ijaw son and like I always say, no inch of Ijaw land will be ceded to your flat headers.

Una rant, na here e end
No where e reach.
Make Una continue.
I dey Opobo like this dey lick peppersoup.
Make una come collect Opobo na.
I dey Lady B shop for the waterfront
Come n join me bra
Hahahaha
if with that video and pictures of their traditional attires, you are still ranting then you have serious health challenges. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by Allen102: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2021
WorWorBoy:
They think that we eat new yam festival and practice Eke market day. grin
Fvck! grin grin

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by AfricanColumbus: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:
Ibibios quietly taking Eastern Obolo while watching igbos and ijaws fight for a few LGAs in Rivers state grin
Akwa ibom isongo!

You claim to be Ibibio but you don't know the Obolo are an Ibibiod group. Though in Andoni they are heavily influenced by Igbo.

So much for being Ibibio.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Kalabari Denial Of Ijaw Is Not Sitting Well With Many by malcom1X: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
WorWorBoy:

It sounds nothing like ijaw.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor ikpaezu Bought 2021 Range Rover To Actress Chika. / 'Gas Flaring Is Illegal', Says Benin City High Court / National Assembly Set To Create New States !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.