Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos (7551 Views)

Ghanaian Ladies With Heavy Tundra’s Set The Internet Ablaze (watch Video) / Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / Instagram Slay Queen Celebrates Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Niece: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2021
American rapper, Onika Tanya Maraj-Petty who is known by her stage name as Nicki Minaj has set the internet ablaze after posting sultry photos of herself on the internet to mark her 39th birthday.

The rapper who turned 39 years old on December 8th, 2021, took to her social media page and sultry photos with the caption
“Say Happy Birthday to da Bad Guy”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXPKF53vigO/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Boomboost(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
This word Sultry everytime do me in my mouth like Salty.

...like I should spit when I see naked or half naked women with Photoshop edited picture.

4 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Palazee(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol

This is how they express themselves

BĪTCHES

31 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing new! Is it different from what she has been exposing before

5 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by jetwonder(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin hot dog!!!
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by simplepee(f): 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
I only sight that cute teddy bear.
I want kiss

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by YeyeGbami: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nicki don dey old o, pink friday comes to mind.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by suffering: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Her age is showing. No time.
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Even after her child.... She's still keeping the figure banging. She's hot

2 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
No body holy
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2021
This are the people nigeria female celebrities are copying, daughters of jezebel. Americans are spoiling the world more.

3 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Uyi168: 12:07am On Dec 10, 2021
just watch, anuty Tiwa will soon copy her..
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Sacred007: 12:13am On Dec 10, 2021
smiley come next year, this style will trend among Nigerian female actresses.

they will all go naked!

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by GeneralPula: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2021
I respect her for the fact that she was able to get herself a man and not some feminist bullshiiiiittt
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by elotajohn1(m): 5:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Nothing thrills me about this lady's body. Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Versilin crew oya food don DON oooo

2 Likes

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Don't be deceived, her skin is not this smooth in real life undecided

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by WonderManly(m): 6:13am On Dec 10, 2021
What Rubbish...

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by BlackfireX: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi Awuzubilahi the way it is
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
This are the people nigeria female celebrities are copying, daughters of jezebel. Americans are spoiling the world more.
Cover your eye guy man..

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by wiseone28: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Na the camera man i envy

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by agohmamuda(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2021
simplepee:
I only sight that cute teddy bear.
I want kiss

Coman take. I dey Etete
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Arsenalholic(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2021
In a decade or two, women will be comfortable with working around nak.ed and flaunting it all in public without shame.

Diswan cover nipp.les dey show us bobbi, who are you deceiving?
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by TheWolfen(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Nah una go scatter this world las las
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by stamapro(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
See mumuness next level
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by yungz: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2021
a
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by potent5(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2021
That last pic na bomb. cheesy

With That position you go de hear kekum kekum kekum!
O boy!

1 Like

Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Toluwanise247(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2021
When we called them prostitute you think we are joking .
Bad influence agent of Lucifer
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by merieam16(f): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2021
Was wondering why my phone has been hot since, never knew it was nicky that set the internet ablaze....lolzz
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by franchasng: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2021
what a gigantic teddy kiss
Re: BIRTHDAY: Nicki Minaj Sets Internet Ablaze With Sultry Photos by Kuriosmynd: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2021
The allure of a woman's body..
Who can calculate the body count of Nikki Minaj?
What can the mileage of her pvssy be?
Yet...and over.used pvssy still causing internet revelry. Woman don spoil this world for us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / The Right Way To Ask A Girl Out (photos) / Can U Stay 1 Week Without Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.