Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO (818 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Bbnaija: “I Know My Boyfriend Will Feel Bad. I’m Sorry” — Nina Begs Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by moregist4you202: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lately, Broken Heart has become a sort of compilation on social media, a handful of heartbreak videos keep floating online probably for social media users to determine who cries best!

Apparently, this year 2020 has be been tagged the ‘Year of Heartbreak’ as many broken heart cases have hit the net. Innitially it’s about the boys who suffered heartbreak and just some few ladies.

Now the ladies have taken over and it has become a race game.

Moving on A viral video of a Ghanaian girl who is believed to be an SHS student crying bitterly after her boyfriend dumped her has gone viral.

In the video, the young lady could be seen crying her heart out as she couldn’t stop mentioning the name of the boy who broke her heart.

She could be heard saying “Kaka pick my call na.. if you leave me ago die oo” indicating clearly that the supposed boyfriend of hers making her cry her stomach out is called Kaka.

No wonder he is playing with her heart, the name explains everything. lol

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/kaka-pick-my-call-shs-student-cries-and-begs-boyfriend-who-broke-her-heart-watch-video/
TOKTOK9JA

Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mtcheww,I suspect she cheated and Kaka caught her.Crying for a man that's not your father or husband, rubbish.
Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by Digiprof: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
OK. Keep crying

1 Like

Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by Sonnobax15(m): 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by Funmmyastic: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
In The Weeknd voice SAVE YOUR TEARS FOR ANOTHER DAY.
Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by cruzita(f): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one no get responsibility...if u get responsibilities...u no go get time to know wetin u use save him name sef grin
Die ke dryer ni
Re: Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO by Caramia2020(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ronaldo will pick your call

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Actresses That Look Different From Their Movie Characters / Ever Dated A Lebanese Woman / Does God Forgives Fallen Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.