Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Does God Forgives Fallen Angels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Forgives Fallen Angels (817 Views)

A Man Who Forgives His Wife/girlfriend For Cheating, Is He Strong Or Weak? / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by Solofresh2: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders,
I have come to learn that, there are fallen angels possessing in human form in this world
I have come to learn that these angels, are casted down to earth from heaven.So I want to know, if there is a chance for repentance for this fallen angels
Your opinions are highly welcomed

Uncle Lalasticlala please help move to front page
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by duro4chang(m): 11:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
How do you identify fallen angels in human body? No forgiveness for the fallen angels. They are reserved for punishment.
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
I am seriously confused right now.
So, let me just sit down here and wait for comments cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by Lilsameey: 4:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello Nairalanders,
I have come to learn that, there are fallen angels possessing in human form in this world
I have come to learn that these angels, are casted down to earth from heaven.So I want to know, if there is a chance for repentance for this fallen angels
Your opinions are highly welcomed

Uncle Lalasticlala please help move to front page
,...It's simple, Go and meet one of the fallen angels,Ask him/her the same question. Gbam, he/she will answey or you can arrange session with god, Ask him. Fallen angels might be on Nairaland too.
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by nappy760(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Nothing like falling angels.... Angels are the physical manifestation of Gods commands. Whatever he says , they do. They can't disobey him.
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by Edyice: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2021
nappy760:
Nothing like falling angels.... Angels are the physical manifestation of Gods commands. Whatever he says , they do. They can't disobey him.

Some angels came down and slept with some gals …

And to answer op questions. ( no God won’t forgive )
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by dhiqson(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2021
No he doesn't
They with lucifer plotted the greatest sin
(Tryna overthrown God, also sleeping with human ladies)
He sent them down casted in chains all reserved for judgement
Their fate have been sealed same with satan
Hence satan's anger with us smiley hope u dig?
Re: Does God Forgives Fallen Angels by Africana1123(m): 9:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Everyday cruise cool

(1) (Reply)

(story) Sweet S&x With A Calabar Woman (+18) – Season 1 (episode 1 – 13) / Congratulations To Me, I Just Reached A Milestone On Nairaland / How To Have Sex: 20 Great Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.