Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (31919 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
SavageResponse:

I have said it here times without number, I don't trade forex, I don't trade cryptos, I don't trade synthetic indices nor any other artificial speculative asset.

My only interest here is that you stop misleading people

Yes of course, I don't expect someone like you to engage in any form of investment that can emancipate you from the stronghold of fiat currencies, you can't see the light.

The issue I have here is that is you trying to make other people miserable like you, sad case.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Reach out to me on 07012583701

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 10:25am On Oct 17, 2021
recommendations:

Yes of course, I don't expect someone like you to engage in any form of investment that can emancipate you from the stronghold of fiat currencies, you can't see the light.

The issue I have here is that is you trying to make other people miserable like you, sad case.

Once a person does not fully buy into the crypto thing ignorant people like you automatically assume the person is wallowing in poverty.

People were making money long before crypto came along so stop acting as if it's the only means of building wealth.

Continue playing your kalo kalo, maybe one day you will blow grin

My own is that you should stop lying to people that you make money from trading crypto using Royal Q robot, your actual interest is the $35 bonus you get for introducing new customers to the psuedo Ponzi scheme!

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by AlphaMogul: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
recommendations:
Hi guys, I would like to introduce you to a Cryptocurrency trading Robot called Royal Q.

Royal Q Intelligent Quantitative System is a system that focuses on Artificial Intelligence Quantitative Trading.

Quantitative Trading is strategy that has been deployed by many American Private Equity Funds over the decades.
During this period it has been available to only a small group of people.

Royal Q has designed a solution that is making this strategy available to the general public.

General Details about Royal Q:

=> It lowers the barrier for entry into Cryptocurrency trading for non-expert traders.

=> You need to bind it to your Binance/Huobi account via API.
It only has the right to carry out actions you permit it to.
In this case, you will only permit it to carry out 'Margin/Spot Trading' for you.
Binance/Huobi API won't allow it carry out any other actions asides this, expect you permit it to.

=> You need to select the coin pairs you want it to trade for you.

=> You need to set up the trading strategy by fixing in various parameters in the trade setting for a coin pair.

=> It does Spot Trading, not Futures Trading, so you don't have to worry about Liquidations.

=> It opens various positions on a particular coin pair at different prices, depending on your trade settings.

=> The robot was designed not to close in a loss.
If it buy a coin pair at a particular price and the price dips, it stays in a 'floating loss'
It then waits for the price to rise back above the entry before closing it in a profit.
It can open other positions at lower prices

=> This is a long term investment, not a quick money making scheme.

=> You should be willing to let the robot do it's thing over time without interfering, except if you are an expert trader.

=> The higher your capital, the higher your profits.

Pricing/Recommendations:

=> The robot costs $140/Year. This includes $20 for fuel fee when you just start trading.

=> You need at least $100 more for trading. So that's $240 in total for a start (at least).

=> The general recommendation is to use $2000 for 20 coin pairs.
Since many people might not be able to afford that for a start, you can start with $100 or any amount in between.

=> The recommendation is to allocate $100 for one coin pair in order to maximize performance.

I started with a trading capital of $240.

If you are interested in joining me on this opportunity, sign up with the link below and download the app:

https://www.royalqs.com/s/UNMHX

If you are serious minded and would like to know more about this opportunity, send me a message via WhatsApp on 07012583701

I will guide you through the entire setup process.

I will also give you an effective trading strategy for your coin pairs, so you won't need to figure it out on your own.

Thank you.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by AlphaMogul: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
recommendations:
If you want a more detailed explanation of the entire system, then you should consider attending one of these seminars:

Lagos Thursdays
Radisson Hotel Ikeja GRA

First Session 10am
Second Session 1pm
Third Session 4pm

Lagos Saturdays
Protea Hotel Alausa

First Session 10am
Second Session 12pm
Third Session 2pm
Fourth Session 4pm

Ibadan Thursdays
Calton Gate Hotels, Idi Ape
From 12 pm
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 3:46pm On Oct 18, 2021
SavageResponse:

Once a person does not fully buy into the crypto thing ignorant people like you automatically assume the person is wallowing in poverty.

People were making money long before crypto came along so stop acting as if it's the only means of building wealth.

Continue playing your kalo kalo, maybe one day you will blow grin

My own is that you should stop lying to people that you make money from trading crypto using Royal Q robot, your actual interest is the $35 bonus you get for introducing new customers to the psuedo Ponzi scheme!

Lmao grin grin grin grin

English is hard sha. I said I don't expect someone with your mindset to engage in such investments.

Please how does that statement imply that you are wallowing in poverty You are only out for mischief, but oh well.

It's only a brazen level of ignorance that will make someone lable crytpo investments as 'kalo kalo', well in due time we will find out what the actual 'kalo kalo' is.

You don't buy into crypto? So what do you buy into? Worthless Fiat currencies? It can only be ment grin grin grin

Those who are sensible can see through your mischief so it doesn't bother me one bit.

Thanks for once again for keeping the thread active, I appreciate grin
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SavageResponse(m): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
recommendations:

Lmao grin grin grin grin

English is hard sha. I said I don't expect someone with your mindset to engage in such investments.

Please how does that statement imply that you are wallowing in poverty You are only out for mischief, but oh well.

It's only a brazen level of ignorance that will make someone lable crytpo investments as 'kalo kalo', well in due time we will find out what the actual 'kalo kalo' is.

You don't buy into crypto? So what do you buy into? Worthless Fiat currencies? It can only be ment grin grin grin

Those who are sensible can see through your mischief so it doesn't bother me one bit.

Thanks for once again for keeping the thread active, I appreciate grin

1 week don pass already!

We're still waiting for you to post evidence of your actual earnings from using Royal Q to trade like you promised! angry
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Okbaba: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
SavageResponse:

1 week don pass already!

We're still waiting for you to post evidence of your actual earnings from using Royal Q to trade like you promised! angry

How can he post losing streak here
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Truthchiz: 12:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Royal Q 2 months old account for Auction ..please @$80.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
SavageResponse:

1 week don pass already!

You can decide to be blind, na your palava be that wink, zebu.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Okbaba:

How can he post losing streak here

If na glassses you need, tell us, make we direct you grin, oaf.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Reggaemich(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2021
Remintano, just like Binance is one of the largest crypto exchange.

6th airdrop RENEC Token

If you are yet to mine RENEC, don't hesitate or forever regret. This is second Bnb coming to play.
Don't forget to verify your number and click MINE every 24hours.
Currently Remitano operates in 30 countries as a certified crypto exchange.

You download the app and start mining.

Example
100 RENEC will give you $6,000 in 2023

Start Here:

https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/2945955

This coin can easily be mined right now, free of charge through their app once you verify your number.

It can be mined on your Smart phone
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by IyareOseiwe: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Am a noobe is pi a crypto currency
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
IyareOseiwe:
Am a noobe is pi a crypto currency

Yes, but it hasn't launched yet.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 10:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Network results

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SQLmastar(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2021
This looks promising enough.
I tried opening a Binance link from here but it appears my location IP address is kinda restricted. I'll try to attend one of those seminars when get back to 9ja.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by SocialJustice: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
recommendations:
Following. I like what I'm seeing.

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
SQLmastar:
This looks promising enough.
I tried opening a Binance link from here but it appears my location IP address is kinda restricted. I'll try to attend one of those seminars when get back to 9ja.
You can use Huobi instead.

You can attend a webinar, you don't need to come back to Naija first.

Please message me on WhatsApp.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by AfroAgroPower: 7:38am On Nov 07, 2021
recommendations:

Oga if you have better capital, you will get better profits, if you don't want to use the thing, no one is forcing you.

The screenshot with the yellow header is the robot profit, the one with the blue one is the referral reward, don't mislead people and say everything is from referral, cuz that makes you a liar.

Everyone knows about the referral thing, it's not a hidden thing, it's an optional way of getting more profits from the app.

Carry your bad belle go another side, don't discourage people who are not expert traders from getting into the crypto space, thank you.

So, how much can one make with a $100 capital on a monthly basis without referring?
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

So, how much can one make with a $100 capital on a monthly basis without referring?

The percentage range is the same irrespective of your capital. You make between 10% and 50% like I said earlier.

For those who have small capital like $100, I always advise them to ensure they increase their capital over time, because $100 won't give you encouraging results compared to someone using the recommended $2000 for instance.

All these 'I don't want to refer' shakara is for people with large capital, you can't have $100 and be forming you don't want to refer (except you have other means of increasing your capital), you will have to deal with the meagre profits $100 will give you then.

Like I said this is not 'use 100 naira to chop 10 million'.

The size of your profits you is directly proportional to the size of your capital, thank you!!!!
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
This bot will soon crash and Nigerians will wail online as usual.

If you want to make money from crypto, buy the dip and hodl.

In other words, don't buy now, wait for the bear run. Your money is not running away.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
emrain:
This bot will soon crash and Nigerians will wail online as usual.

If you want to make money from crypto, buy the dip and hodl.

In other words, don't buy now, wait for the bear run. Your money is not running away.

Please give me a detailed explanation of how the bot will crash, I will actually appreciate it.

If you can't you are just like the other trouble makers I encountered earlier in the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing / Wahala dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.