Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) (31895 Views)

Profitable Auto Trading Robot (fx) / Royal Q Is The Worst Investment / Let's Help You Create A Forex Auto Trading Robot Using Your Own Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by oskamboo: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2021
emrain:
This bot will soon crash and Nigerians will wail online as usual.

If you want to make money from crypto, buy the dip and hodl.

In other words, don't buy now, wait for the bear run. Your money is not running away.

You know nothing about the bot and the interface it's been run. Get educated!
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Akekele: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
recommendations:
If you have activated and you need help setting up your account or you need a more reliable trade setting, you can also reach out to me.

Thank you.
Thanks for the chance. Please I'm new to royal Q and I need a reliable setting for a capital of 400$

If possible, a one shot setting and a few good coins that can be used
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Reach out to me on 07012583701

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by mrobruche: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Does the profit traded by the robot truly reflect in your Binance account?
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:50am On Nov 15, 2021
mrobruche:
Does the profit traded by the robot truly reflect in your Binance account?

Yes, it does instantly. The bot can't make withdrawals from your Binance account only deposit.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by fresh1993: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Do you need real estate investment website, criptocurrency investment website, forex investment website, Bank website or online lending website? Or any crowd funding website contact us: Zero 8 zero 379 six six 99 three.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Geeze(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2021
SaintUlot:
There is nothing spectacular about this bot, what's the difference between how this bot operates and kucoin bot or binance grid trading which are free to use. Newbies in the cryptocurrency industry, don't be carried away by the massive promotion this bot is getting, all of them are only interested in the referral bonus they ll get, because the bot also doubles as an MLM scheme. All those huge profits screenshots you are seeing, they are profit from MLM. If you can't refer, you won't get that kind of huge screenshot, so don't be deceived.

Nice information

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
Join us this evening on Zoom for a Webinar on the Royal Q platform.

Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9408839215?pwd=Q01lWVhBekJtMDFlUCtlK1lrTFVKdz09

Password: billions

Date: 24th Nov, 2021

Time: 8 p.m (GMT + 1)

Don't miss it for anything!

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2021

Date: 26th Nov, 2021

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by direx100: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
imhere:
I don't know why admin always delete my post. On this Royal q I have written 3 post but non of it is showing. There is no link or spamming in my last post yet they still refused to allow my post to show.

People need to know the good benefits Royal q has brought. Before now I have been looking for a way to start crypto trading but the message wss always it is complicated or risky. Do you know with Royal q I can trade crypto as a pro. And can also analyse the coins to trade.

Royal q will give you profit even in the dip. Many people are in floating loss for weeks because they don't have the knowledge of how to convert the dip to profit. Register with my code today I will teach you how to make your capital back in a week. Use this code HBBM5
You can contact me on: 080-359-65-405

We should register with your code before you teach us grin
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2021

Date: 29th Nov, 2021

1 Like

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2021

Date: 1st Dec, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by recommendations: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2021
Reach out to me on 07012583701

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by isnigeriadead: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2021
Someone sent this to me on whatapp. I asked him for evidence and he sent it to me. I felt pity for him not seeing the red flag all long.

SCAM ALERT!!!

If you receive this messege please be warned Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN Platform is a scam..
I have just been scammed.
NEVER INVEST in Telegram FXTM BITCOIN
IF YOU HAVE your on ur own NEVER make
further payments please.

I HAVE BEEN BLOCK FROM GENERAL PLATFORM TO PREVENT
OTHERS FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH.
YOU CAN ASK ME FOR EVIDENCES PRIVATELY TWO OF THE
PAYMENT HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONFIRM ON THE PLATFORM

READ MY INVESTMENT PROFILE/STORY AND AVOID THEM
IF THEY REFUTE THIS ON THE PLATFORM PLS
ASK THEM TO UNBLOCK ME TO PROOF THEIR LIES.

Admin RUTH ISELEMA (MALE) 0816236365 AND AJAYI MOMOH 1ST BANK A/C NO 3114229057

I invested N50k on promo
another N50k on unsolicited upgrade payment
blockchain fees A N15,500
another blockchain fees B N15,500
paid company cash out fees N31,100

total investment N100,000.00
total fees paid N62,000.00
grand total N162,100.00 to earn
a promo plan which is expected to be x 3

All for investment of N50k which
you deliberately claim was upgraded by
another N50k without my concent.

I expect to have cashed out since as you
promised. or you block me here if it's all
a sham.

Alert me now to prove all this ur Telegram
FXTM BITCOIN is not a forum to scam investors
and disrepute bitcoin activities in Nigeria.

Waiting for ur positive or negation rejoinder pls.
so that the platfrom will know ur transparent.

ADENDIUM
You have blocked me from posting this on the platform.

Hmmmm, My people this is one of their new formula apart from FGN covid 19 share of 80k grant
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by olembic: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Can me and my friend bind same royal q to our individual accounts ?
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2021
Hi guys, kindly use the link below to join my 'Royal Q (Team Winners)' group on Telegram for proper guidance & updates:

https:///+z31Fgby8jAk4NGNk

Thank you.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by RedpillAnalyst: 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2021
This is a hybrid martingale- dollar cost averaging system. Not a holy grail.

It will continue to do well until there's massive drastic change in market movement. Nobody know when the time will be, but why Nigerians have to do seminar for everything is unfathomable. ​

3 Likes

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hi guys, kindly use the link below to join my 'Royal Q (Team Winners)' group on Telegram for proper guidance & updates:

Thank you.

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Innomama7(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2021

Thank you.

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by HideBrightness: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2021

Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by GregoryMa: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2021
As per my experience in trading, I can say that it is all about your knowledge and the strategies you use to trade different currencies. Secondly, your broker also has an important role in helping you make money. The 3rd thing is a gaming tournament platform that can help you.
Re: Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) by Yeezus: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster? / CNN's 10 Most Prosperous African Countries, Nigeria Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.