Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix (8309 Views)

When I Visited Xvideo Website, My Respect For Nigerian Girls Reduced Drastically / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Laurene: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is no physical garden of Eden,the mythical garden is a woman's body and the forbidden fruit the pvssy, and the ancient writers twisted stories to cover the deed.
are you saying there was no biblical garden of Eden that Eve got apple he gave Adam??
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by TheGreatIYANU: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
there is no physical garden of Eden,the mythical garden is a woman's body and the forbidden fruit the pvssy, and the ancient writers twisted stories to cover the deed.

...and the four rivers where her four veins abi?!!! angry
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Blessings27(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wow! Beautiful
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Bigchristo: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Ur wild imaginations at work with no proof or facts to support ur explicit content.
so please explain and give us further proof as to what is the forbidden fruit is and the garden of eden
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by xcodedc(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
okoroemeka:
i love this logic, can you explain further!
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by puppie017: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hmmmm Location
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by xcodedc(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
WibusJaga:
If not for that foolish Eve, this is what all of us would have been enjoying without stress. cry
Eve, It will never be well with you.
YOU owe her gratitude, because save for her act YOU would be just a hairless APE.
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Pussyassasin(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why this thing dey romance section?

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by moness: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Amazing!
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by RSVP: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wow!!
Dis place be like Ibadan.
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by KingDash: 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kandeed:
As I entered this sanctuary the only thing that kept popping outta my mouth was wow wow and Wooow. na cuz say I no loud am na why people around me no think say na police dey come. I've never seen nature this beautiful in my life

Please is this Man made or God's made cuz my people I refuse to believe it's Man made o. come to think of it, in a village o shocked
the kind mosquitoes wey go catch you for here.. God is made up tbh.
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Olifiz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Enoch07:
I for like to roll up AZ for this kin environment.

U just wan pollute the air already.... Small small abeg
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Tokskob2008: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
jaxxy:

Ur wild imaginations at work with no proof or facts to support ur explicit content.
I don't think it's his wild imagination at all because this isn't my first time of hearing about this. Come to think of it, the Bible said the forbidden fruit is right at the center of the garden right? That's exactly the position of the private part in humans so there might just be a little bit of truth in the assumption/imagination.

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by heniford2: 1:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Busayo58:
Dem go dey ask which country e be, you go just dey form nonsense!!
grin cheesy angry cheesy nobi weed full her head so
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by heniford2: 1:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Kandeed:
As I entered this sanctuary the only thing that kept popping outta my mouth was wow wow and Wooow. na cuz say I no loud am na why people around me no think say na police dey come. I've never seen nature this beautiful in my life

Please is this Man made or God's made cuz my people I refuse to believe it's Man made o. come to think of it, in a village o shocked
finally you done later travel out grin cheesy na so e dey be you fill free and unchained after 4months then you start missing home again grin glad ur lift naija hustle oh na waiting carry you come this side so
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Tokskob2008:

I don't think it's his wild imagination at all because this isn't my first time of hearing about this. Come to think of it, the Bible said the forbidden fruit is right at the center of the garden right? That's exactly the position of the private part in humans so there might just be a little bit of truth in the assumption/imagination.

God cannot create man to subdue and multiply and yet call sex of the pussy the forbidden fruit.

That makes no sense. It's an illusion for spiritually ignorant people to enjoy the outlandish imaginations.

The fact uve heard it so many times doesn't make it right. U have to judge its truth. I also heard the bullshit once b4 from some drunks. grin undecided

Bigchristo:
so please explain and give us further proof as to what is the forbidden fruit is and the garden of eden
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by donproject2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
end1999constitu:
I only came to check if I could see the forbidden tree/fruit....please is it the tree I saw in the middle?

You want to eat?

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Kandeed: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
heniford2:
finally you done later travel out grin cheesy na so e dey be you fill free and unchained after 4months then you start missing home again grin glad ur lift naija hustle oh na waiting carry you come this side so

I don comot o bro grin not my wish tho but weytin man go do?? places wey we dey travel go for business in peace Bandit don make am hell
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kandeed:

I don comot o bro grin not my wish tho but weytin man go do?? places wey we dey travel go for business in peace Bandit don make am hell
But G you fuçk up O people been dey ask u which con3 you dey & you no answer including me.

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Kandeed: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
Differentiate:

But G you fuçk up O people been dey ask u which con3 you dey & you no answer including me.

Even my GF and some distant friends don't know grin grin

but it's in Europe tho

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Deltayankeeboi: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Frenzy01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dem dey ask you say which location e dey.. You no gree answer angry angry angry

I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kandeed:

Even my GF and some distant friends don't know grin grin

but it's in Europe tho
Na Ireland grin

1 Like

Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by seanjy4konji: 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
na mumu man.he don go where no man don go before na...Na when he enter sun na him i go hail am...Where him papa deh wen some men don enter moon self and dem no brag
Busayo58:
Dem go dey ask which country e be, you go just dey form nonsense!!
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Kandeed: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Differentiate:
Na Ireland grin
grin grin
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by PacAmaru: 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
illicit:
Did you see the tree in the center of the garden
gringrin
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Timekeeper: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Blessings27:
Wow! Beautiful

Are you still a student and how is your daughter??
Re: I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix by Blessings27(f): 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Timekeeper:

Are you still a student and how is your daughter??

Yes, but Currently doing my final year and last semester exams.
My daughter is fine. Thank you ☺️

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Confronted My Husband. / For Men & Women: At What Age Were You Disvirgined? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.