Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Finally Confronted My Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Confronted My Husband. (7951 Views)

I Confronted My Friend Because I'm Not Comfortable With Her Chatting My Boyfrnd / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Versitee: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
I do not like bringing my private life public. Looking back now, I don't even think bringing my husband's error public was the best decision. That does not mean I don't appreciate all who commented and tried to provide a remedy for the situation. Believe me, some of the great minds are here on nl. Thanks everyone

That being said. Whatever has been said cannot be unsaid. I have done wrong by bringing my husband to a public forum to be called all sorts of names by people who themselves are not perfect. (Not that I support his actions).

An igbo proverb says "now that we have arrived the river, why don't we fetch water. There is no need returning with an empty calabash"
So now that you all know what happened, you should also know the sequel.

I am going to be updating in bits cos it's kinda long. Just follow the thread for updates and do well not to comment till I'm done. This will ensure you don't break the flow for another reader.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Versitee: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Typing ...
I have been with my sister ever since the incident. Her husband is a nairalander and knows my moniker so as soon as I dropped the story, he showed it to my sister.

He (my husband) didn't know why I left the house at first. He kept calling, but I didn't answer. ( Actually I was busy. I got a contract to clean up a house, so that served as a perfect distraction.)

My husband came to my sister's house today before noon. He saw my face and realized I was not in the mood to have any conversation with him.

My sister's husband was the one that put him out of his misery by asking him why he called Vicky hookup. My sister left the living room to her room. She was so upset and only left so that she would not verbally abuse my husband.

At first, my husband lied. He said he didn't know any Vicky hookup. My in-law had to ask him "what about your neighbors daughter" before he realized he had been exposed.

"It's not what you think. I can explain" were his first words. I must confess, at this point I was furious. I was expecting him to plead for forgiveness, but here he was trying to explain- possibly cook up lies.

Long story short, I told him to go to a general hospital and run his tests. When he comes back with the results I will know what to do from there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by TemplarLandry: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2023
Husby has gone rogue.

12 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by 2special(m): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Dey explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by TemplarLandry: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
smiley
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by phorget(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2023
...explain taya,no evidence.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2023
Life is a series of problems, the solution of one problem is merely the creation of another problem.

Don't pray for a life free of problems but a life of good problems.

Kobojunkie:
STop lying! Life ain't no series of problems at all.

Case and point, imagine for a minute, a man who has been sick from the day he was born, and has finally resigned himself to his illness for which he is being adequately cared for by his loved ones. He does not have a series of problems at all. He has the one problem that eclipses every waking moment of his existence. And because he has taken to oaccepting it as his reality, the problem has then been reduced to a non-issue for him. undecided

From your analogy, has he solve his problem (sickness)?

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Daddyseun1: 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2023
Sorry

If I may ask
Is there children in ur union?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobicove(m): 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2023
Make you dey explain dey go we dey listengrin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Silentgroper(m): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2023
seun should please start giving award for fictonall writing cause most narliralanders are good at it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by SIMPonPatrol(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2023
Woman please allow this man have taste of another puscy!

He has not committed a crime by looking outside

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Silentgroper:
seun should please start giving award for fictonall writing cause most narliralanders are good at it.
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by PussyGalore(f): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Stupid man, what is his explanation? angry

Any broke guy who tries that rubbish with me enh

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by LoudlyMouthed: 12:31am On Aug 31, 2023
sad
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2023
OMGosh, it was really Vicky the next door neighbor? shocked shocked

Na to move be that for me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Life is a series of problems, the solution of one problem is merely the creation of another problem. Don't pray for a life free of problems but a life of good problems

Case and point, imagine for a minute, a man who has been sick from the day he was born, and has finally resigned himself to his illness for which he is being adequately cared for by his loved ones. He does not have a series of problems at all. He has the one problem that eclipses every waking moment of his existence. And because he has taken to accepting it as his reality, the problem has then been reduced to a non-issue for him. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by izonborn098(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2023
Are you born for arguement' you find fault in every statement'' well unmarried people has the best advices... But you will understand better in the nearer future...
Kobojunkie:

Case and point, imagine for a minute, a man who has been sick from the day he was born, and has finally resigned himself to his illness for which he is being adequately cared for by his loved ones. He does not have a series of problems at all. He has the one problem that eclipses every waking moment of his existence. And because he has taken to accepting it as his reality, the problem has then been reduced to a non-issue for him. undecided
don't quote me..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 1:07am On Aug 31, 2023
izonborn098:
Are you born for arguement' you find fault in every statement'' well unmarried people has the best advices... But you will understand better in the nearer future... don't quote me..
Get away.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Bluezy13(m): 1:09am On Aug 31, 2023
I guess the meeting is not over yet that's why there have been no update since he said he could explain.
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Omoawoke2(m): 1:14am On Aug 31, 2023
When you are done with the stories, please compile them to season film with episodes.

Lol, all these fake story tellers, I wonder what you all gain

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by stanvesco(m): 1:57am On Aug 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:
When you are done with the stories, please compile them to season film with episodes.

Lol, all these fake story tellers, I wonder what you all gain

They entertain us for free

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Aug 31, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
Life is a series of problems, the solution of one problem is merely the creation of another problem.
Don't pray for a life free of problems but a life of good problems. From your analogy, has he solve his problem (sickness)?
He doesn't have a problem to solve though since he accepted it as his lot and move on from it being a problem. So, what problem? undecided

Life for everyone isnt a series of problems. However, it can be for those who choose to create problems for themselves. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by skj1377(m): 2:23am On Aug 31, 2023
But how does a normal girl call herself Vicky hookup? So she is running street while in her parents house! Besides, what if her family and friends call her on that number? This story sounds strange.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Ahmed0336(m): 3:01am On Aug 31, 2023
I hope you showed him the evidence of what I told you in the other thread? And what was his response?
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by manchyme: 3:19am On Aug 31, 2023
skj1377:
But how does a normal girl call herself Vicky hookup? So she is running street while in her parents house! Besides, what if her family and friends call her on that number? This story sounds strange.

I think she has a secret number for that.
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by boldx(m): 3:58am On Aug 31, 2023
Following
Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by IgboSomalia: 4:15am On Aug 31, 2023
Things are not smooth financially for this woman, she is taking extra jobs cleaning houses for people and the best way her husband can pay her back is to beautiful sleeping's with the or neighbour's daughter.

That guys is a pure fool.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by honour7: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2023
skj1377:

True caller shows what majority of people use in saving your number, so the girl na better olosho

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by honour7: 4:39am On Aug 31, 2023
IgboSomalia:
Things are not smooth financially for this woman, she is taking extra jobs cleaning houses for people and the best way her husband can pay her back is to beautiful sleeping's with the or neighbour's daughter.

That guys is a pure fool.

Things are not smooth for anyone, did the woman get married a Virgin, after sleeping with multiple men, body don slack finish, they look for one man to dump it all on and expect the man not to cheat,

If not for let them not call my children basted what is t he use of marriage in this generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by honour7: 4:47am On Aug 31, 2023
Versitee:
I do not like bringing my private life public. Looking back now, I don't even think bringing my husband's error public was the best decision. That does not mean I don't appreciate all who commented and tried to provide a remedy for the situation. Believe me, some of the great minds are here on nl. Thanks everyone

That being said. Whatever has been said cannot be unsaid. I have done wrong by bringing my husband to a public forum to be called all sorts of names by people who themselves are not perfect. (Not that I support his actions).

An igbo proverb says "now that we have arrived the river, why don't we fetch water. There is no need returning with an empty calabash"
So now that you all know what happened, you should also know the sequel.

I am going to be updating in bits cos it's kinda long. Just follow the thread for updates and do well not to comment till I'm done. This will ensure you don't break the flow for another reader.

Before all this many explanation did you get married to your husband a Virgin or was he the one that disvirgined you, if not did you sleep with more than 10 guys before marriage. If so abeg leave him alone to augument u with something fresh.

If you like leave him, that your neighbors daughter he will marry her and heaven will not fall.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by lebron7(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2023
honour7:

Before all this many explanation did you get married to your husband a Virgin or was he the one that disvirgined you, if not did you sleep with more than 10 guys before marriage. If so abeg leave him alone to augument u with something fresh.

If you like leave him, that your neighbors daughter he will marry her and heaven will not fall.
Be like sey na this guy b the husband
Did she force the man to marry her?
If you know you can't be loyal to one woman don't get married or better still get a second wife. Stop trying to justify indiscipline

14 Likes

Re: I Finally Confronted My Husband. by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:14am On Aug 31, 2023
Versitee:
Typing ...
I have been with my sister ever since the incident. Her husband is a nairalander and knows my moniker so as soon as I dropped the story, he showed it to my sister.

He (my husband) didn't know why I left the house at first. He kept calling, but I didn't answer. ( Actually I was busy. I got a contract to clean up a house, so that served as a perfect distraction.)

My husband came to my sister's house today before noon. He saw my face and realized I was not in the mood to have any conversation with him.

My sister's husband was the one that put him out of his misery by asking him why he called Vicky hookup. My sister left the living room to her room. She was so upset and only left so that she would not verbally abuse my husband.

At first, my husband lied. He said he didn't know any Vicky hookup. My in-law had to ask him "what about your neighbors daughter" before he realized he had been exposed.

"It's not what you think. I can explain" were his first words. I must confess, at this point I was furious. I was expecting him to plead for forgiveness, but here he was trying to explain- possibly cook up lies.

Atleast you need to some of my advise.

Now when you go home because you will go back.

Act like you don't know.

Don't even change attitude to the gal.

Your husband will be forced to end it.

Because he will leave in fear of the embarrassment.

If you challenge the gal then he has nothing to lose.

He can still continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Older Women / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / Would You Date/marry This Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.