Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (42101 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by tophumble(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
And Tonto is busy breaking up again.

Congrats to Churchill. If u can maintain this marriage, then it means Tonto is the problem
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is a lesson to young women who are jumping on the bandwagon of "feminism".

No man prays for an antagonistic woman as a wife.

Every man loves peace of mind and a peaceful home.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

Calm down,hers will be worst than tonto undecided

Praying for other people's downfall is an evil thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by StrongInBed: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:

And your sisters are what?
Have your mom ever told you about her life as a lady!

.. funny you’re a Muslim making this comment cry
My friend shut up and stop defending useless girl that's disgracing our tribe.the fact that people within your house are wayward does not mean others are like that.

Fucck religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Bigchristo: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
allwell51:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTcQkseNnEv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Businessman, Olakunle Churchill, and Rosy Meurer, dedicate their son in church

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9LfuPtfX08
2secs man is living happily married with wife and kids while the said Auntie insulting people up and down is still facing heartbreak, as a woman if you keep calling yourself a king trying to be a man instead of the woman you are there will surely be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Tunasco4u(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't worry I fit help with beta location so that our market go sell
Crossroad1:
I said yesterday that baba will be in the news shortly grin
I Don ripe to go open church as I Don dey see vision
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Terrence99: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
On the same day Tonto Dike is making a public show of her messy issues.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by GhostWisperer: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:
She’s getting old already just after one.... no be say Na tonto style.. she’s stil hot.

This one don sag .. even for face.
two of them are sluts but that no be my business. But this one fresh pass the mad woman Tonto.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by decasey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol
Tonto lost a good man, I am not saying Churchill is perfect though, but I doubt tonto will ever find a man as calm as Churchill. Reason women need to be careful, tonto was the one who drove Churchill into the hands of this rosy girl with her attitude & she took advantage of it!
God bless you for comment.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by decasey(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
wany:

Calm down,hers will be worst than tonto undecided
why wishing her bad , Na wa oo
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Moorish: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
kingbee90:
PEACE OF MIND is what every Nigga is looking for. And peace of mind is what TONTO couldn't give this Nigga so he found it in another bîtch.
It also seems this Churchill guy likes bad bitches too. But he settled for a bîtch who gives him peace of mind.
“Bitch” and “peace of mind” in the same sentence is oxymoronic
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Tonto is a hot public toilet. Aka lekki tollgate.

Aka HELEN of TROY
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Tzar(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
You couldn’t even respond with what your sister and mum are doing! Sad!
Asgard73:

.. and who told you they’re not hot public toilets. A.k.A .... lekki toll gate?

Or tonto no get job..

Beside who knows them for Nigeria ..

Tonto Nigerians know ... who your sisters help.

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Odjoumani(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one leave king toto and married another totori. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by goody234: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Not a fan of this woman's tattoos very tacky ..
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by ak22(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:
She’s getting old already just after one.... no be say Na tonto style.. she’s stil hot.

Old or not peace is what we need in marriage

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by wany(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Na man you be in kpokpogri voice

Omo boys don play Toto decay local

Seems only our in law mercy Johnson is flaunting her wedding and actually enjoying it

Who marry Esan get peace of mind
You mean Prince okojie that is gbola is a play thing in the hands of oroemi girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by monex(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Grayoso:

Bro, the whole thing is new and I don't want to jinx Churchill but every experienced nigga knows that these type of women hardly deliver "peace of mind".

There is always something haunting their superficial mind that makes them to act up and do stupid things to then ruin homes and lives recklessly. For the nigga's sake, I hope I am proven wrong.

indeed
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by NaBanga: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rubbiish:

Lol
Tonto lost a good man, I am not saying Churchill is perfect though, but I doubt tonto will ever find a man as calm as Churchill. Reason women need to be careful, tonto was the one who drove Churchill into the hands of this rosy girl with her attitude & she took advantage of it!

I don't wish ill on anyone, but the marriage of Churchill and Rosy will crash. From reports this is Churchill's 4th marriage. Hope you won't be blaming Tonto when the appointed time comes.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by caandi: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
Asgard73:

she’s always had that face even before given birth. She always have a tired eyes and puffed eye bag
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Digmygold: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rubbiish:

Lol

Churchill was knacking both together. Nothing like pushing him into anywhere. He was married before Tonto. If na so he take calm he no go dey get failed marriages. He can't fool us all with his Social Media "calmness"..
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by monex(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Asgard73:

And your sisters are what?
Have your mom ever told you about her life as a lady!

.. funny you’re a Muslim making this comment cry

nor be you just body shame rosy now now.

or rosy nor be lady again

this gender and subjectivity sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ceec Wears Tight Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit. Photos / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python / Bbnaija: Minimie Awards Alex 1 Million Naira Cheque (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.