Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (42094 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Asgard73: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

That's women for you. More reason they should calm down and settle down early because their body ages like banana.

Churchill no get eyes... but prick
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by sammyj: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto do enter one chance this week. Churchill for just calm down small and allow Tonto ill from her broken relationship
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by wonseun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Na wa oo...double wahala for dead body
For one end of the world ....one relationship don break and insult dey rain up and down
And for one end..dedication dey take place like nothing dey happen
This life no balance oo

Like seriously sad
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by clothingonline(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sharp shooter
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
kingbee90:
PEACE OF MIND is what every Nigga is looking for. And peace of mind is what TONTO couldn't give this Nigga so he found it in another bîtch.
It also seems this Churchill guy likes bad bitches too. But he settled for a bîtch who gives him peace of mind.

Bro, the whole thing is new and I don't want to jinx Churchill but every experienced nigga knows that these type of women hardly deliver "peace of mind".

There is always something haunting their superficial mind that makes them to act up and do stupid things to then ruin homes and lives recklessly. For the nigga's sake, I hope I am proven wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by xtervaganza(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Same man one lunatic saw and threw away

Her pain is eternal

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Make that guy go run dna test to avoid story that touch the heart later on
I don speak my own

3 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Tareq1105: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Congratulations to the Churchill family, and best of luck to Tonto as she keeps pushing and trying.

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by wany(f): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
kingbee90:
PEACE OF MIND is what every Nigga is looking for. And peace of mind is what TONTO couldn't give this Nigga so he found it in another bîtch.
It also seems this Churchill guy likes bad bitches too. But he settled for a bîtch who gives him peace of mind.
Calm down,hers will be worst than tonto undecided
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by tnerro1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Na man you be in kpokpogri voice

Omo boys don play Toto decay local

Seems only our in law mercy Johnson is flaunting her wedding and actually enjoying it

Who marry Esan get peace of mind

Something very cold for you grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
What a coincidence?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by vannessa7(f): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Tonto should have hidden this guy in her heart and colonize him completely never letting him go. Omase o, real pity. She lost big, I remember her wedding how the two families rose up to support them and she kissed her grandma then. She threw it all away. I hope she learn and grow up soon

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Grayoso:

Bro, the whole thing is new and I don't want to jinx Churchill but every experienced nigga knows that these type of women hardly deliver "peace of mind".

There is always something haunting their superficial mind that makes them to act up and do stupid things to then ruin homes and lives recklessly. For the nigga's sake, I hope I am proven wrong.
oga you don't need to tell us

We know the marriage na part time, this roasy don too dey street

Before 5 years Max the pretence would wane

How many women in celebrity circle can even stay in a marriage

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nonexisting1: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
This one na to pepper Toto Dicke or what?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:
Tonto should have hidden this guy in her heart and colonize him completely never letting him go. Omase o, real pity. She lost big, I remember her wedding how the two families rose up to support them and she kissed her grandma then. She threw it all away. I hope she learn and grow up soon
grow up when

Person that is about hitting 40 cum menopause

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by November24(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:

.. and who told you they’re not hot public toilets. A.k.A .... lekki toll gate?

Or tonto no get job..

Beside who knows them for Nigeria ..

Tonto Nigerians know ... who your sisters help.

You answer na. He gave u hot tea... Were are ur own sisters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by FuckOsuPigs: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:

.. and who told you they’re not hot public toilets. A.k.A .... lekki toll gate?

Or tonto no get job..

Beside who knows them for Nigeria ..

Tonto Nigerians know ... who your sisters help.

We don't know your sisters too...and your mother. It was easy for him to tell us what his sisters do. I wonder why you could not state what yours do(es). Abi, it's something we are thinking.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Dapson73(m): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:

And your sisters are what?
Have your mom ever told you about her life as a lady!

.. funny you’re a Muslim making this comment cry

God punish you for mentioning Muslim there. Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Tundex911: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
And aunty Tonto dey shame herself around...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by techWriter1: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Double wahala for aunty tonto
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Samfloxin(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Are they married? A child born out of wedlock?
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Kingcalls: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
For those blasting Churchill...he has been vindicated....he is still happily married ( at least we never hear any bad story) compared to his ex that can't keep a relationship for 4 months
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by TheEnygma(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's obvious he has a preference for light skin thick women..... I liked how he replaced toto Tonto with someone that looks similar to her.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Kajaard: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
Samfloxin:

They went to the registry. So yes they are married.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by greenie77: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kingcalls:
For those blasting Churchill...he has been vindicated....he is still happily married ( at least we never hear any bad story) compared to his ex that can't keep a relationship for 4 months

Bros, calm down.....this life is a marathon, so much ahead as so much is yet to unfold for each one of us.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by witworth(m): 4:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:
She’s getting old already just after one.... no be say Na tonto style.. she’s stil hot.

This one don sag .. even for face.
that's your own calamity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Raymond0008(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Samfloxin:
He has learnt his lesson, people don’t rush marriage these days especially after a failed one that hit the news and women do bring out their worst behaviors when they know you are spending the rest of your life with them only. He will just chill like after 10years and officially do his things, he has the money already.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by israelmao(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Whether minute man or not called by Tonto Dike, the man is productive by divine grace.
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
Men ga na ama amu steady . Amaa gi amunne puo na uzo ka amaa onye ozo .
Re: Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church by rave409: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
God first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python / Peks Ikeji: When You Shop In The Place Where A-List Celebrities Shop In US (Pix) / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.