Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. (743 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by bodybuilder: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lol. Don't follow these fine girls and be forming up and down o grin
You're not one ofthem o. Better know yourself o or you may end up alone o.
Because you saw one girl that look like a Victoria Secret model set some high dating standards online, you sef you come follow. E go choke lol. No let beauty queens set standard of men for you way you look like bag of beans grin .

On a serious note, if you dey attract only broke guys, it means not you're so much of spec as you think. You sef you see you no dey see ladies rich niggas dey follow, you look like them?

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
Your typing aches the brain and strains the eye, what are writing self?

A girl that always attract broke guys? What of guys that always attract cracked head ladies.

one thing I know, in this game of love you can't be too sure without the help of God my brother.

If e be say na broke person go help your destiny shine to the whole world, let it be, if na rich person let it be. In any case work on yourself to attract what looks like your future but also be flexible to recognise sincere and well meaning people with goals they're working at actualizing even when they're broke.

Never use today to judge anyone, but what they're becoming by what they're engaging themselves in.
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
Broke ass ghoul don come again with e useless observation. undecided
Na wa ooo...... Ugly girls don suffer for ghoul hands.

Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by donbachi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm telling u..person no fine,she come dey build walls join am.

2 Likes

Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by siofra(f): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why na? cry
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by bodybuilder: 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Your typing aches the brain and strains the eye, what are writing self?

A girl that always attract broke guys? What of guys that always attract cracked head ladies.

one thing I know, in this game of love you can't be too sure without the help of God my brother.

If e be say na broke person go help your destiny shine to the whole world, let it be, if na rich person let it be. In any case work on yourself to attract what looks like your future but also be flexible to recognise sincere and well meaning people with goals they're working at actualizing even when they're broke.

Never use today to judge anyone, but what they're becoming by what they're engaging themselves in.

Truth dey pain
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by bodybuilder: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Beebah2000:

Whatever makes you feel better
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by moyosore32: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Change ur dealer bro...
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Ahmback(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
Swear say u no get heavy bellyfat
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ahmback:
Swear say u no get heavy bellyfat
I no get
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Deicide: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Shutup SIMPS go still pursue them as if their life depends on it. grin
Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Ahmback(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no get
Na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Ugly Girls, please Don't Follow Dating Standards set by Beautiful Women. by Wizzy13: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
me wey just the manage one embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Red Flags You Shouldn't Neglect In A Relationship OR Marriage. / Video - Nigerian Couple Mistakenly Capture Friend Who Was Having S**x With His P / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Ibadan, Gets A YES !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.