Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato (2213 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / "Many Ladies Don’t Wear Bras Anymore" – Actor Nedu / 95-year-old Alhaji Muhammad Sabo Marries Teenage Girl In Abuja Community (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm one of your fans and your comedy gladdens my heart every time I watch on Instagram. Didn't even know you were divorced until today when I read your story here and it's quite sad. I know you feel hurt, I know your ex wife did you wrong but please for whatever love you once felt in your heart for her, and for the kindhearted person that you are, please don't treat her the way she is bad, but treat her the way you are good.

She might not be the mother of all your children but she is the mother of some and at some point she made you happy and her children for you make you happy. She's obviously in a bad place financially and throwing these reckless emotional outburst was just her own way, howbeit flawed and dumb, but nonetheless it was her live or die last resort of trying to beg for your help. Please I beg you, I know you come on Nairaland, I feel you do, please give your ex-wife some money to help her stand on her two feet with dignity again, she is and will always be the mother of your lovely children. Nobody can take that away from her, and no matter how terrible what she did to you is, she has also put a smile on your face before, even if just for one day.

For the sake of God, for the sake of your lovely children, for the sake of your kindhearted nature, please help her out with some of her financial requests like her house rent, and other stuff, as you are able to afford. God has really blessed you and will bless you more if you follow the path of forgiveness. Nobody is perfect, definitely not our women. Whether or not our relationship work out, we can still help out our ex-wives who gave us the children we love, who gave us the next generation. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Your IG fan!
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by SportsHD: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
The hoe knew her actions would come with consequences.

5 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Mrkumareze(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:
I'm one of your fans and your comedy gladdens my heart every time I watch on Instagram. Didn't even know you were divorced until today when I read your story here and it's quite sad. I know you feel hurt, I know your ex wife did you wrong but please for whatever love you once felt in your heart for her, and for the kindhearted person that you are, please don't treat her the way she is bad, but treat her the way you are good.

She might not be the mother of all your children but she is the mother of some and at some point she made you happy and her children for you make you happy. She's obviously in a bad place financially and throwing these reckless emotional outburst was just her own way, howbeit flawed and dumb, but nonetheless it was her live or die last resort of trying to beg for your help. Please I beg you, I know you come on Nairaland, I feel you do, please give your ex-wife some money to help her stand on her two feet with dignity again, she is and will always be the mother of your lovely children. Nobody can take that away from her, and no matter how terrible what she did to you is, she has also put a smile on your face before, even if just for one day.

For the sake of God, for the sake of your lovely children, for the sake of your kindhearted nature, please help her out with some of her financial requests like her house rent, and other stuff, as you are able to afford. God has really blessed you and will bless you more if you follow the path of forgiveness. Nobody is perfect, definitely not our women. Whether or not our relationship work out, we can still help out our ex-wives who gave us the children we love, who gave us the next generation. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Your IG fan!

As a kind hearted fan, it wouldn't be bad if you appreciate Nedu by paying the house rent for his ex wife.. We appreciate each other in different ways, this wouldn't be a bad one . May God bless you as you do

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by MrWondah(m): 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
She get sugar daddy na.
Women will always want to save their money.
She wants 50% from Nedu, 50% from her baby daddy.
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by yuping(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
OP God bless your forgiven reasoning. I too Like Nedu to dey see all this kind mess about him.
This man gave me joy through out lock down.
Seriously the woman is just acting all she need is money.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Mrkumareze:

As a kind hearted fan, it wouldn't be bad if you appreciate Nedu by paying the house rent for his ex wife.. We appreciate each other in different ways, this wouldn't be a bad one . May God bless you as you do
Just look at how you twist the matter. You must be a Nigerian politician grin

2 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
yuping:
OP God bless your forgiven reasoning. I too Like Nedu to dey see all this kind mess about him.
This man gave me joy through out lock down.
Seriously the woman is just acting all she need is money.
Yep, when women need money, they can throw tantrum like hot oil that water poured inside. She's broke and frustrated. He should try help her with whatever he can afford to dash out for the sake of their children. Women can do a lot of unbelievably stupid things when vulnerable. He should cover her shame small for the sake of his children.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by donbachi(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
Op,may GOD forgive u.if not for the dna result,even u would have believed her lies,just to destroy his image.but,she forgot that "fly wey no get tail,na GOD dey pursue fly for am".
Nedu should be celebrated for not putting her image at stake on social media,like she did.knowing what is hanging on her neck.
Also,op u should talk about the trauma and depression nedu went through,yet he never ran to social media to paint her black.Nigeria n women should stop using domestic violence and child support as weapons.if they cant take care of a child,needless of taking the child along with them.

6 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Drop that on instagram or twitter

He will see it there and you may gain some recognition thereafter..

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Drop that on instagram or twitter

He will see it there and you may gain some recognition thereafter..
Good idea, but unless it goes viral on IG, he won't see it. Too many comments to notice mine. But Nairaland has the reach.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Millimann: 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm not sure the Op is a man.

No real man will take kindly to the sacrilege committed by that woman.

3 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
donbachi:
Op,may GOD forgive u.if not for the dna result,even u would have believed her lies,just to destroy his image.but,she forgot that "fly wey no get tail,na GOD dey pursue fly for am".
Nedu should be celebrated for not putting her image at stake on social media,like she did.knowing what is hanging on her neck.
Also,op u should talk about the trauma and depression nedu went through,yet he never ran to social media to paint her black.Nigeria n women should stop using domestic violence and child support as weapons.if they cant take care of a child,needless of taking the child along with them.
Not true, even without Nedu coming out with proof to prove his innocence, I still won't have automatically believed his ex-wife because I know firsthand how vindictive women can be. And Nedu deserves a lot of commendation for handling the matter with a lot of maturity and not letting her provoke him to repay her evil for evil. But what I'm saying is people will always be people and forgiveness is necessary if we are to cope with women. I'm not saying he should marry her or accept her back. I'm saying he should assist her financially for the sake of their children. God forbid if she goes into prostitution or other negative social vices, and her image is ruined, it will affect her children too, people will say their mother is a this or that. She will always be their mother. Nobody can change that. He doesn't have to give her huge money, but like bailout support to help her out of her financial predicament. It's an honorable thing to do, even though she messed up very bad and was wicked, he should do it for the children's sake. When the eyes go blind, it will affect the whole body, so the hands cannot say it is not my business to protect the eyes.
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Millimann:
I'm not sure the Op is a man.

No real man will take kindly to the sacrilege committed by that woman.
I'm a man, and they are already divorced. I didn't say he should accept her back or continue marrying her. I said he should help her financially for the sake of their children, not all his children from her are illegitimate, it was only the 1st child. So they still have real kids together. Matters like this understanding and forgiveness is necessary, not every fight among ex's someone will throw petrol inside fire.
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Millimann: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:
I'm a man, and they are already divorced. I didn't say he should accept her back or continue marrying her. I said he should help her financially for the sake of their children, not all his children from her are illegitimate, it was only the 1st child. So they still have real kids together. Matters like this understanding and forgiveness is necessary, not every fight among ex's someone will throw petrol inside fire.

Ok.

Well, if it was me I would just take the kids that are mine since according to Nedu the court granted him the custody. I won't have the heart to be sending her money for wharrever.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:
Good idea, but unless it goes viral on IG, he won't see it. Too many comments to notice mine. But Nairaland has the reach.

Don't go on comment section's, just type that on insta page and tag him
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by donbachi(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:
Not true, even without Nedu coming out with proof to prove his innocence, I still won't have automatically believed his ex-wife because I know firsthand how vindictive women can be. And Nedu deserves a lot of commendation for handling the matter with a lot of maturity and not letting her provoke him to repay her evil for evil. But what I'm saying is people will always be people and forgiveness is necessary if we are to cope with women. I'm not saying he should marry her or accept her back. I'm saying he should assist her financially for the sake of their children. God forbid if she goes into prostitution or other negative social vices, and her image is ruined, it will affect her children too, people will say their mother is a this or that. She will always be their mother. Nobody can change that. He doesn't have to give her huge money, but like bailout support to help her out of her financial predicament. It's an honorable thing to do, even though she messed up very bad and was wicked, he should do it for the children's sake. When the eyes go blind, it will affect the whole body, so the hands cannot say it is not my business to protect the eyes.
"GOD forbid if she goes into prostitution"...op,ashawo better pass her.cos ashawo carry price tag.what was she thinking as a married,when she was sleeping another man.she should take the child to his/her father.and leave nedu alone.she has done enough damage.

3 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by TarOrfeeek: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nigerian women and trying to make men pay for their adultery, fornication, evil, theft, sanitary pad, infidelity, food, drinks, phone, rent, bastard children.

NEDU, IF YOU PAY THAT RENT

MAY ANOTHER WOMAN GIVE BIRTH FOR IRON CONDEMN AND MAKE YOU TAKE CARE OF IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by TarOrfeeek: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is even written like it's the woman in question.

You are a very evil human being.
I pray that you continue to suffer for the sort of shame and humiliation you've brought to that innocent man's life.

Nigerian women, as much I've tried to not be abusive - are obviously related to the worse kind of demon available.

How do you do these things to a man. And still want him to help you out with money.

Aren't you mad?!

This is the same gender that has sworn off poor men.
That has sworn off short men.
That has sworn off socially awkward men.

But you cannot even avoid a man you sinned against just because you want free cash.

May God, Heaven, Angels and all the host of heaven punish you for 1,000 years.

Fccking Idiot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
RedEnergy:

Sincerely,
Your IG fan!
She should return the kids to thier father, he will take care of them without asking for a dime from her .. useless woman.... She is not even fit to train the children...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by mystery22: 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
What kind of stupid write up is this...IG fan my foot.Better go and find work lazy woman pretending to be a fan

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Nyamiri: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy, for putting down this nonsense, your wife will do the same thing to you.
Your daughters will do the same to their husbands.
The wives of your sons will do same to your sons.
They will always bring bastards from outside into your family for you to train.

2 Likes

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 4:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Nyamiri:
RedEnergy, for putting down this nonsense, your wife will do the same thing to you.
Your daughters will do the same to their husbands.
The wives of your sons will do same to your sons.
They will always bring bastards from outside into your family for you to train.
You just cursed yourself, not me
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 4:41am On Sep 06, 2021
mystery22:
What kind of stupid write up is this...IG fan my foot.Better go and find work lazy woman pretending to be a fan
grin why you so mean, lol

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2021
BKsoul:
She should return the kids to thier father, he will take care of them without asking for a dime from her .. useless woman.... She is not even fit to train the children...
She said she will give him his kids, so that is not in dispute. Doesn't mean he can't still help out the mother of his kids in whatever little way he can that's convenient for him. She doesn't deserve it, she's totally guilty. But sometimes you repay evil with good, not because the person deserves it but because you have left judgment to God.
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Martinez39s(m): 5:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Stupidity at its finest. When a woman airs the dirty and intimate details of her husband, and makes all sorts of allegations and revelations, most people don't say "don't do that. That's the father of your kids, no one can take that away from him. Treat him according to how good you are. He had at one point a smile on your face. He was just at a bad place and that was his own way of letting out."

When it comes to an aggrieved man whose wife has treated him shamelessly and treacherously, women and beta SIMPanzees shamelessly try to exploit the bond he has with kids and the "sacred" motherhood of his wife to make him comply by being silent and walking away. If the man is religious, they exploit his piety and exhort him to uphold the biblical tenets of mercy and forgiveness. What a manipulation. I will wager that the op is a female who is guilty of paternity fraud, or a pathetic simp.

Never be a gentleman to a shameless woman. Everyone, man or woman, must be held responsible for their action.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Martinez39s(m): 5:08am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
She said she will give him his kids, so that is not in dispute. Doesn't mean he can't still help out the mother of his kids in whatever little way he can that's convenient for him. She doesn't deserve it, she's totally guilty. But sometimes you repay evil with good, not because the person deserves it but because you have left judgment to God.
Nedu owes her nothing. She is an adult; let her go get a job. God doesn't exist and she deserves not receiving a dime or sympathy from Nedu.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Regex: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:

Sincerely,
Your IG fan!

Please stop being his fan. Ode.

Fan ko AC unit.

F00L
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:
Go and force him na.... A woman did him this dirty and you still want him to give her his hard earned money, it seems you hate nedu... First, go and teach that evil woman to stop lieing, teach her good words and morals because good words brings out kolanut from the pocket.

1 Like

Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Numerouno94(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Wow! Jux wow!!
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by RedEnergy: 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
The kind of hot temper some people have on this thread can boil yam oh grin it's just a discussion, no be fight. If you are looking for someone to fight, go meet Anthony Joshua, not me grin
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Susily(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
RedEnergy:

The court already gave Nedu custody of his biological kids, then she ran away with them after the court injunction

So she should obey the court order and hand over the biological kids to their biological father for him to raise them

That will definitely reduce the financial burden on her.......Also remember, Actions have consequences, so she should do the needful and face the consequences of her misadventures
Re: Public Appeal To Nedu Wazobia FM Aka Oga Landlord, Alhaji Musa, Officer Jato by Pumpumking: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
BKsoul:
Go and force him na.... A woman did him this dirty and you still want him to give her his hard earned money, it seems you hate nedu... First, go and teach that evil woman to stop lieing, teach her good words and morals because good words brings out kolanut from the pocket.

hello angry krazy babe. how are u today sir? how comes u now act like lady & u stopp cussin people? is this a knew u sir? smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sextape Leaked / Such wonderful day / How Do I Fake It To My Girlfriend That I’m Having Lot Of fun Without Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.