Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Such wonderful day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Such wonderful day (2160 Views)

Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you FERNANDEZISBACK and Jeon. you guys are really wonderful
Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2022
Post a picture of yourself if you ain't a guy.. undecided undecided
My fellow women won't do this... undecided undecided
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2022
hi

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Bigpapi: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Please I am not looking for anything except data, please help a sister out.
Nowhere to buy recharge card where I am and I need data for some stuff.

Anybody that can help me with data transfer cry cry
I will very very grateful.
God bless you this beautiful day and remain bless.

Airtel

Na so ashawo take dey start
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Post a picture of yourself if you ain't a guy.. undecided undecided
My fellow women won't do this... undecided undecided
Desperate times calls for desperate measure my dear.
Sometimes you will be just be in a situation, you will have no choice
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2022
Bigpapi:

Thanks
Re: Such wonderful day by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
I see the reasons for the constant bashing, it's really a pity
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2022
Bigpapi:

can u please edit your post to remove my number. Thanks
Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This was obviously a mistake. Thanks guys anyway

You shouldn't have Rosaline cos people here are too judgemental..how much is gonna be enough..?
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Thanks dear, 200Mb will go a long way.
Thanks I really appreciated it.

Airtel
I am gonna step out and get it aiit...
Can you give me about 10 to 20minutes?
Hope you don't mind it in form of airtime slip?cos I don't know how I could share my data with you..
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am gonna step out and get it aiit...
Can you give me about 10 to 20minutes?
Hope you don't mind it in form of airtime slip?cos I don't know how I could share my data with you..
Thanks so much, sorry if replied late, I am using my other Sim which doesn't really have good network where I am.
And it's takes like 5min to load a page.

You are very nice for helping me out, when I first posted the thread, I thought about it for 20min because I know what kind of judgemental people some there are in nairaland but because I was desperate I decided to do it anyway but after like 2 insults I realised I don't have a thick skin like I claim lol.
So i decided to give up.

I really appreciate you stepping out of your comfort Zone to get me card, you are really a wonderful person. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Thanks so much, sorry if replied late, I am using my other Sim which doesn't really have good network where I am.
And it's takes like 5min to load a page.

You are very nice for helping me out, when I first posted the thread, I thought about it for 20min because I know what kind of judgemental people some there are in nairaland but because I was desperate I decided to do it anyway but after like 2 insults I realised I don't have a thick skin like I claim lol.
So i decided to give up.

I really appreciate you stepping out of your comfort Zone to get me card, you are really a wonderful person. Thanks
I just tagged you on an old thread do reply there so I could send it over there..do that as fast as you can..
Re: Such wonderful day by Tiney: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Lol
Re: Such wonderful day by Emmajn1: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I just tagged you on an old thread do reply there so I could send it over there..do that as fast as you can..
if Na guy ask now u no go fit send am card o. see as u de rush to send the card Na wa o. lol. When last did you send card to your mum or sis

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2022
Emmajn1:
if Na guy ask now u no go fit send am card o. see as u de rush to send the card Na wa o. lol. When last did you send card to your mum or sis
You are free to say whatever you so wish..you don't know me so baby boy enjoy yourself.. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Such wonderful day by chatinent: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Just passing...
Re: Such wonderful day by Ahmback(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2022
@rosaline, is it that you ain't beautiful such that you have no simp around you to sub you urgent 2k, as ur fellow ashawo them would do?? Whatever reason it is, you still begged. Typical poor nigerian girls
Re: Such wonderful day by debbydams(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
@rosaline, is it that you ain't beautiful such that you have no simp around you to sub you urgent 2k, as ur fellow ashawo them would do?? Whatever reason it is, you still begged. Typical poor nigerian girls
common sense is not common..must you open your mouth and spew rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Such wonderful day by Ahmback(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2022
debbydams:
common sense is not common..must you open your mouth and spew rubbish
run along Dirty hoe
Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
scammer.
Only a male can do this.

If I blast you now, you go gaga and start crying on my mention, so you female are not into scam
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

If I blast you now, you go gaga and start crying on my mention, so you female are not into scam

scamming is the perfect job for Nigerian men... thanks to your gender NIGERIA GOT A POSITIVE NAME ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are free to say whatever you so wish..you don't know me so baby boy enjoy yourself.. wink

Stop acting all nice, you're obviously the OP trying to market yourself as a nice lady via good wife material nah LMAO. Evening newspaper no husband for you as far as you remain a feminist in this forum grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=109614849][/quote]

Is good you zip your mouth

Nonsense angry sad
Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

[s]Stop acting all nice, you're obviously the OP trying to market yourself as a nice lady via good wife material nah LMAO. Evening newspaper no husband for you as far as you remain a feminist in this forum grin cheesy[/s]
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Is good you zip your mouth

Nonsense angry sad
scamming is the perfect job for Nigerian men... thanks to your gender NIGERIA GOT A POSITIVE NAME ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Of course she can't defend herself, you think any gun is gonna fall for that scam Madam you must be drunk this morning grin cheesy
Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

[s]Of course she can't defend herself, you think any gun is gonna fall for that scam Madam you must be drunk this morning grin cheesy[/s]
Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

Same gender you're so hungry to suck their cocks and have them insert their golden rode inside your pussy...... Keep deceiving yourself hunty grin cheesy
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Same gender you're so hungry to suck their cocks and have them insert their golden rode inside your pussy...... Keep deceiving yourself hunty grin cheesy

this shows that ur NIGERIA gender have nothing to offer apart from sex[YOU ARE FINALLY ADMITTING THE TRUTH ]and money, then scamming the world.... SHOW CASING THEIR USELESS LIFESTYLES ON MEDIA.. later they will be cursing and swearing for the innocent old man in aso rock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Harmful To Your Womb, Always Do This Now!!! / How Can I Stop? / If U Caught Ur Best Friend In Bed With A Girl U 'e Already Proposed To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.