Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (50979 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by pennywys(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So they didn't shoot him at sight undecided

No fun battle, nothing!

Interesting cheesy grin grin
secretly they were fly this nigaa abroad and treat him
All these movie for publicity seek and cheap point

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by okayman4real(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rolings:

Now that the bandits are being killed and arrested the narrative has changed from they are not doing anything to the bandits in the north to they will be still be released.....abeg make una tell government what else to do to satisfy you lot
Come again pls......
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by zicoraads: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
That leg is gone.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by egunna(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rolings:

Now that the bandits are being killed and arrested the narrative has changed from they are not doing anything to the bandits in the north to they will be still be released.....abeg make una tell government what else to do to satisfy you lot
toh,I just didn't even know what to type coz for ppl to still find a way to change d narrative and shift d goal post in this case dey wonder me.dem shut network down for zamfara,person from east dey complain.dem catch bandit,nobody remember to say na dsame Buhari when Dem sponsor Dem na him give d order.just Lea Nigerians,,our own judgement go different from oda ppl own

10 Likes

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by frowland(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

He most likely may not be a Nigerian.
Our borders in the North are so porous & it's OK with Mr President because of his many cousins across the border.

If you have been there, you will understand why it’s currently impossible to man the border.
I was opportune to have a geophysical survey of the region around 2005~ when the then governor Kwankwaso wanted to open up boreholes across all the villages.
People were living close to the border that you can walk into Niger just like it is with Belgium and Netherland.
So I really don’t know how we can man such border.
Everywhere is arid and not bushy. Meaning you do not need roads or a boat to drive into the country. Just stroll in from any direction.

7 Likes

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmm Muslim with nuclear bomb...
Hmmm
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Domclem(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
B4 we knw, dem go call am repented bandits, and will be released.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
how credible is this news.. I think this fake
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by egunna(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
pekixon:
Buhari will order his release
were u d one dat ordered the crackdown on him?

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by headbasher96(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na which gun cut lap like this na

This kind idiot na to give us make we lynch am jungle justice go sweet for this kind person die oya hit am hit him still the shake hit am na abeg use this stone scatter the head OK oya put tire no wait him the shake hit am well I say make u hit well na oya put the fuel press this table for the head make we put fire
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by West2019(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cut off the leg and the hand and dump him in the underground cell
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Josbreed: 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by egunna(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=Slanderer30 post=105693729][/quote]toh,pls tell those who are ready to doubt dere own paternity oooo
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by GreenCovering: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rolings:

They only do not want Nigerians to begin to clamour for Buhari to become a life president.

As far as Nigerians do not get to that point of calling for such, his haters still deem it a victory of some sort.

Man, that man Buhari, has achieved alot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by engrfaruq(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
The arrested doesn't look like the person in the picture.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by izubext007: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bandits Putin in suit and hair tire so funny.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by egunna(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
headbasher96:
Only that hip bone wey them break ma make me get joy
aswear.no b lie grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by izubext007: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Now buhari wants to work because of governor wike new VAT law. Hahahahahah
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by vertueptime: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Infact that has been my question, the whole intelligence agency heads should roll, their pact is not felt, they hardly counter any invasion or kidnapping attempt or village raid, pls if they have some one should share with us here

Praxis758:
Why has the DSS not been active in the core north for intelligence gathering on bandittry?

The arrest is the end of the news.

Profiteers from the bandittry would order for his unconditional release while the presidency would claim it is the prerogative of the state to deal with bandittry
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Spectaclesawe25: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ahmad62:

https://observerstimes.com/2021/09/05/breaking-security-forces-arrest-one-of-the-most-dangerous-bandits-leader-bello-turji-gudde-in-zamfara/

Monster in human skin.
He is in fucking serious pain.
That guy may die soon.
Complete fracture of his femur. He can't loose less than 2litres of blood.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by kitken: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
The photographs seem not to be the same nor authentic.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by egunna(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:
We haven't heard anything about Kabiru Sokoto
so make we leave this one go catch dat one?try get sense abeg.bad belle.happy for good thing once in ur life.no b every time to dey hate.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by vertueptime: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Doesn't look the same

BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The person in the video and that in the photo are two different individuals.

[img]https://c./AQ4tYYoKp-wAAAAC/head-scratcher-confused.gif[/img]
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Praxis758: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rolings:

Our simple and single request from the FG is to sustain the current bombardment on the criminals and also treat them in the belicose Language they understand.

Also, let the DSS be active in those bandit infested states for intelligence gathering to know the big guns behind the criminal venture.

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by madukaanaya(m): 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Commentor:
After you kill him do the same to Nnamdi Kanu.
go and kill kanu or abi u no get hand?
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Lamasta(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
egunna:
so make we leave this one go catch dat one?try get sense abeg.bad belle.happy for good thing once in ur life.no b every time to dey hate.
Oga what is your problem tell me? Am asking a simple question and you are attacking me, who told you am not happy for the arrest of the criminal
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rolings:

other news outlets are not reporting it i think its fake
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
zaxbash:
Cowhari broza
lol
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by AmazingELixir: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

What the wicked nigerian army do to his leg ooo
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Commentor: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
madukaanaya:
go and kill kanu or abi u no get hand?

You seem to favour one terrorist over the other.

Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by abatically(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
So they didn't shoot him at sight undecided

No gun battle, nothing!

Interesting cheesy grin grin

Did u watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by gbagyiza: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't know if my eyes r deceiving me bc this guy caught does not look like the man in the first picture. The one caught is fair in colour while the person in the first picture is black. I hope they r telling us the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) / Guy Beaten For Stealing A Phone In Warri (graphic Photos) / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.