Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits (50534 Views)

Zamfara Community Pays Condolence Visit To Turji, The Notorious Bandits Kingpin / Photos Of Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji In Zamfara Community / Notorious Bandits Sponsor Reveals Where Weapons Are Imported From. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by 4four(m): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2021
Thumb up to security forces, this one don die already, then don break his thin bone
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by pacespot(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Is that a human leg I'm seeing broken and the bone popping out of the trouser Can't they give this guy a medical attention before this media trial? This video is sickening to watch and is making viewers lose their humanity too. Nigerian security forces should be more professional than the bandits.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Jolomenas: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
WibusJaga:

He most likely may not be a Nigerian.
Our borders in the North are so porous & it's OK with Mr President because of his many cousins across the border.
Oga he’s a Nigerian jor
He’s clearly speaking hausa with zamfara accent.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Stanchem029: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Camuraq:
His leg is broken
I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09death
SCAM
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Darreytinho10(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Share his meats asap
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by berryPee(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please do not provide any medical assistance to him for the rest of his life.
Allow maggots to eat him up
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by Dbarrzx: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
With that leg injury, the guy is dead already
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by bizzibodi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Rolings:

Now that the bandits are being killed and arrested the narrative has changed from they are not doing anything to the bandits in the north to they will be still be released.....abeg make una tell government what else to do to satisfy you lot
The person in d 2 pictures look different please explain.
Re: Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits by foreshore(m): 8:18am On Dec 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Sleeps With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband In Benue State / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.