Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship (6088 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by don4real18(m): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
I'm really curious to know because I'm trying to change for the better.
I've been in several relationships, had Sex etc but I still want to know their role.
If a guy will buy this and that, spend money like hell, take her out and still give them pleasure in bed.... What then are their roles?
undecided
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
Loving
Caring
Shoulders to lean on
Listening ears
Supportive
Encouraging
Helping out
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
if thats all you can see in your gf, then free her!
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Some guys are not mature,some dunno wat dey want,they get into relationships just for dating sake ,jus so it will be said he has a girlfriend n wen dey do dat ,they dnt find fulfillment in the relationship,den dey begin to ask wat de role of a girlfriend is.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Stay true till she becomes a wife.. and after that, she should stay true till she die.. and do some thinqs she believe it is of true and fair view.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by boboLIL(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Loving Caring Shoulders to lean on Listening ears Supportive Encouraging Helping out
rili? Wana ask yhu 0ut....
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
.Op that question should be directed to your mother at home,maybe she would have an answer.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
.Op that question should be directed to your mother at home,maybe she would have an answer.

That was very unnecessary
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
don4real18:
I've been in several relationships, had Sex etc but I still want to know their role.
If a guy will buy this and that, spend money like hell, take her out and still give them pleasure in bed.... What then are their roles?
undecided

I guess apart form sex is to marry U bear children provide companionship..........
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Loving
Caring
Shoulders to lean on
Listening ears
Supportive
Encouraging
Helping out

Id be blessed if they actually did that
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
As harsh as this may sound, their role is sex why a guy's role is funding.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Loving Caring Shoulders to lean on Listening ears Supportive Encouraging Helping out
Girls with your kinda mentality are rare. Thumbs up!
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Feranchek(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Some guys are not mature,some dunno wat dey want,they get into relationships just for dating sake ,jus so it will be said he has a girlfriend n wen dey do dat ,they dnt find fulfillment in the relationship,den dey begin to ask wat de role of a girlfriend is.

You still norva answer the Bros kwesion o0o0

ammyluv2002:
Loving
Caring
Shoulders to lean on
Listening ears
Supportive
Encouraging
Helping out

Nne'm biko if you no mind, help me explain everything one by one (abeg kiss)

yorme:

Na your new toasting line be that abi? cheesy
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by stuff46(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
The only role of a Nigerian girlfriend is to chop money
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
U lack manners undecided
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Arami92: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
She should be your better half.

Support you when you're down
Advise you when you're lost
Speak life into you and make you feel like a king.
Show potential of being a good mother/homemaker.. (Not be lazy, willing to cook and clean)
Be honest and loyal to you.
Respect you.

The role of a gf..is for you to date her enough to see if you can spend the rest of your life with her..

She should add a womanly touch to your life, when a woman is loving you right you won't feel like she is taking your money, she too should be adding value to you. If all she does is take take take, she's not a gf she's a vulture.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
U lack manners undecided
and u lack sense.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Id be blessed if they actually did that
We do grin
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2015

Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
yorme:

Thanks dear! kiss
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=34460251][/quote] tongue
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
boboLIL:
rili? Wana ask yhu 0ut....
tongue
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
People want different things what do you want from your girlfriend?
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by wenson(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
andromida:
People want different things what do you want from your girlfriend?
It's obviously sex ah tink
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
wenson:

It's obviously sex ah tink

Well if sex is all you want it should be easy.
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by boboLIL(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
tongue
hw u d0in?
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by ammyluv2002(f): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
boboLIL:
hw u d0in?
Great! Thanks
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by leftyansh: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
just incase grin
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Loving
Caring
Shoulders to lean on
Listening ears
Supportive
Encouraging
Helping out

seconded cool
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Stay true till she becomes a wife.. and after that, she should stay true till she die.. and do some thinqs she believe it is of true and fair view.
cool
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by CertifiedFreak(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Screw you helpless
Re: The Role Of A Girlfriend In A Relationship by komek(m): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
don4real18:
undecided

Nothing o. U can only gain something when u put the person in ur house as ur wife. Anything outside that , u r gaining nothing o. Except opening their legs and yet u will still pay for it.

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Crush Perfer Light Skin Guys / Honestly You Are Not As Cute As You Think. Rate Yourself. / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.