Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hi Writers In DA Platform, Please Cross Check This Prologue For Correction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hi Writers In DA Platform, Please Cross Check This Prologue For Correction (263 Views)

On My Master's Bed 18+ Prologue / Intimacy 18+ Prologue / My Life In Royal Hill High School Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Writers In DA Platform, Please Cross Check This Prologue For Correction by Mustystrange98: 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hi writers in DA platform, please cross check this prologue should there be any amendment please enlighten me
The enraged wind roamed about the whole community, emitting the most alarming sound sending some tree branches crashing to the ground. Making the weaker trees adhere to law of physics "oscillatory motion" as scientists called it. It forced the stronger trees to bow shivering awaiting its permission to rise.

Singing in a mewl tone
"Are they warnings of pending danger?"
Left for the ravenous wind to decide.

Okene, a small but mighty town in Kogi state Nigeria. Were thrown into turmoil; stall owners were closing, hawkers took their heels. the transport workers were forced to retire to various homes.

"A'aaaaayo i'rrrrreyi o'ooooveeee"
(Ebira language precisely )
Bad omen!!!!

Strange as it was; the children were playing around unaware of the havoc that looms.
Probably they expected heavy rain pour as the outcome.
"Will you all go inside!!! Ch....children with no sense of reasoning"
Shouted the community chairman.

The ravaging wind subsided as though it was pacified by a heavenly gods.

The trumpet was sounded.

"Let all the seers converge at the palace, there is an impending danger!!!"..

The town crier sounded.

â„¢Musty strange

(1) (Reply)

Stress Management And Personal Development: Why You Need To Buy This Book / Hello!!! I need an article writer.. / 1 YEAR WRITING ANNIVERSARY-My First Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.