Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist (741 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / "Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by Adonis86(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
Please, allow me to differ a bit on the allegation against Boma being bisexual. I can say from my little experience with Bomas kind of guys that I have had as friends, that Boma is only going after comfort at all costs. A pleasure loving individual, who can do anything to live a happy life. So, even if it entails sleeping with a rich man or woman old enough to be his parents, he doesn't care provided he gets paid at the end.

He works for anything that would pay off at the end, regardless of their moral implications. That's what has brought him this far into the BB House. So, I wish everyone should let him be, whether he's sleeping with guys or girls, it's all his choice and the life he's.

Few days ago, this matter came up and was yet to be responded. Though I think Boma has the right to leave any kind of life he wishes without breaking the law.
Boma ex-wife's cousin calling him out in Twitter as a gold digger is not good. Nobody should judge a case as such without hearing from both sides. Therefore I think that now Boma has been evicted from the BB House, perhaps he can respond to those allegations. Even though the allegations might have contributed to why he was voted out in tonight's eviction.

This could be a good example of danger of a single story.

Re: Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by bsalawu: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
I’ve nothing to say
Re: Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by kestolove95(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
Two idiot
Re: Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by Kdon2: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2021
kestolove95:
Two idiot

Abi
Re: Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by ThickSharon123(f): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Adonis86:
Please, allow me to differ a bit on the allegation against Boma being bisexual. I can say from my little experience with Bomas kind of guys that I have had as friends, that Boma is only going after comfort at all costs. A pleasure loving individual, who can do anything to live a happy life. So, even if it entails sleeping with a rich man or woman old enough to be his parents, he doesn't care provided he gets paid at the end.

He works for anything that would pay off at the end, regardless of their moral implications. That's what has brought him this far into the BB House. So, I wish everyone should let him be, whether he's sleeping with guys or girls, it's all his choice and the life he's.

Few days ago, this matter came up and was yet to be responded. Though I think Boma has the right to leave any kind of life he wishes without breaking the law.
Boma ex-wife's cousin calling him out in Twitter as a gold digger is not good. Nobody should judge a case as such without hearing from both sides. Therefore I think that now Boma has been evicted from the BB House, perhaps he can respond to those allegations. Even though the allegations might have contributed to why he was voted out in tonight's eviction.

This could be a good example of danger of a single story.

So, if he is, what is our business. Do we have a right to know his sexuality?
Re: Boma: A Bisexual Vs An Opportunist by WonderManly(m): 1:38am On Sep 06, 2021
Mtcheewww...

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queens Pounce On Man And Beat Him To Death For Refusing To Pay After 'eatin / How Do You Feel Attending Your Ex-wedding / When Last Did Anyone Hear From Pastor Righteousness??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.