Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? (4585 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2021
I admire Aisha a lot whatever anyone thinks about her.

It's one thing to talk the talk and another thing to walk the talk.

She has done both.

The rest of you are just blabbermouths.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by DrayZee: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2021
I was wondering why no one seemed to have a problem with that picture.
There’s something dishonest about arranging for a photoshoot during the heat of a protest.

Well, it’s Nigerians who are always looking for heroes to follow.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by ablejesus26(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2021
funkekemi:
stop pretending , come out straight and declare your totally support for buhari stop all these corner corner pattern

Funke don't let me get angry with you oo.
What's my business with the waste product sitting in Aso rock �.
But that doesn't change the fact that it's only a brainwashed person that thinks the failure of a president is a ghost ��.
All I do here is say the truth,when it's black I call it black.
When it's blue I call it blue��.
Only those who do not like the truth have issues with my submissions here��.
Are you one of em�

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Hangs On Moving Bus During Campaign In Ekiti (VIDEO) / May 29th The D-day? Will It Be Successful? / Lagos Police Secretly Returns N250million Into Anambra Account Via Fidelity Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.