Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,103 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? (4587 Views)

President Election: Confusion As INEC Uploads Female’s Picture On Result Portal / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2021
They celebrated her and posted the same pictures all over social media from here to the moon, now all of a sudden because she , said something that they don't like, they canceled her, now the same people are attacking her all over the same social media.

Why are people like this henn?

grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 3:04am On Sep 06, 2021
This ipob don report am to jack for twitter ...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 3:34am On Sep 06, 2021
This ipob barking like bingo after receiving an uppercut from Aisha..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Itgeo: 3:40am On Sep 06, 2021
Their headache
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by kettykin: 3:46am On Sep 06, 2021
let this woman contractor be , she is not the first and she will not be the last

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by DoggoneDogg: 3:58am On Sep 06, 2021
The late Buhari's concubine.
Ever since her boyfriend died & got replaced by a total stranger, she has not been in the right frame of mind.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Tony3245(m): 4:39am On Sep 06, 2021
Make all of them getat

Kindly check my signature
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 06, 2021
Ipob the Jews or the Jerusalem, I have never seen a set of confuse people like this since I was born

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by ablejesus26(m): 5:01am On Sep 06, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
The late Buhari's concubine.
Ever since her boyfriend died & got replaced by a total stranger, she has not been in the right frame of mind.

Are you serious now��.
Don't tell me you also believe buhari is dead�.
Chia my people onye mere unu ihe a���

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by bpalace(m): 5:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by saferoom: 5:30am On Sep 06, 2021
That woman has made history in attacking failed Governments fearlessly and fiercely. Noone can dispute that. I have seen many of her videos attacking the Buhari Government.
Though I didnt know why she recently called PDP a terrorist party since its APC that is in government.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by mribuygiftcards: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2021
I dey buy Gift Card, instant payment guaranteed including extra discount. Just call or whatsapp 08030950434
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by somehow: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2021
saferoom:
That woman has made history in attacking failed Governments fearlessly and fiercely. Noone can dispute that. I have seen many of her videos attacking the Buhari Government.
Though I didnt know why she recently called PDP a terrorist party since its APC that is in government.

Looking deep into the history of terrorism in Nigeria, you shouldn't be confused on why she called PDP a den of terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Aufbauh(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
They celebrated her and posted the same pictures all over social media from here to the moon, now all of a sudden because she , said something that they don't like, they canceled her, now the same people are attacking her all over the same social media.

Why are people like this henn?

grin grin

They're just bunch of confused and frustrated people. They're attacking her now cus she called out their beloved party the PDP as terrorist party.

Once you're not hating on 'Buhari and his evil APC party' you have derailed and automatically become their Punch bag.
Ndi Ala!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2021
supportnija:
Ipob the Jews or the Jerusalem, I have never seen a set of confuse people like this since I was born

Yet you are dying and doing everything to remain in the same country with them. The only dot in an empty circle...

Without Ipob, your destiny in this country will be history

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Sirjamo: 7:03am On Sep 06, 2021
I said it then, all the endsars miscreants were PDP Dundees. They made her a hero when she supported their endsars espionage, now she's a villain for abusing their Otueke drunken master.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Nonpartisan1: 7:15am On Sep 06, 2021
IPOB miscreants = PDP

If you ever attack PDP or Jonathan, you have attacked IPOB Terrorists..

They choose Abia and Ebonyi states to kill their people because they are under APC...
the
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by funkekemi(f): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2021
ablejesus26:

Are you serious now��.
Don't tell me you also believe buhari is dead�.
Chia my people onye mere unu ihe a���
stop pretending , come out straight and declare your totally support for buhari stop all these corner corner pattern
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by SarkinYarki: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2021
We warned y'all this woman was mercenary and not activist. Her services are being done for selfish interest and not nationalistic as she claims ...Since her zero sum friend HBU was removed from NPA she has peddled down on criticizing Buhari hoping he could appoint her replace HBU
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by jumper524(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Skyfornia:

Yet you are dying and doing everything to remain in the same country with them. The only dot in an empty circle...

Without Ipob, your destiny in this country will be history
this same mumu line over and over like a lizard hailing himself..
Who's begging you guys to remain in Nigeria? We've said it over and over leave our country and remain in your dot. Una say MBA.
Northerners have killed you guys in the past, their president has called you 5% and also called you dot in a circle but una go still Chuck una mumu head for inside naija matter. Una go still carry una uselessness enter Yoruba man forum dey shout Biafra, una get brains so?
If mama chidinma when dey Abuja dey sell pepersoup pack her things go dot nation, e get anybody when go stop her? If you want your Biafra oga move to your Biafra.
But if it seems to you that we northerners are the ones holding your Biafra dreams, then remain there for we would never give you your Biafra until you cry fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by DesChyko: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Time changes, reality unfolds, people evolve.

Admire the trait, not condemn it. It is better for your decision-making to be governed by current realities, and to have a mind of your own.

Hail Biafra.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by rex444(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Her statement is for people who have mothers .... What of orphans? My suggestion is maybe she could continue the fight for the motherless......na so I see am
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Is this not the same twitter Buhari banned ?
Nigerias nor get chill VPN grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Richy4(m): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2021
She may have been advised by family and friends that Nigeria is not worth dying for..That she will be forgotten as soon as anything terminal happened to her... But if she was truly insulting her fans, then that's not the best approach...

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by TheChameleon: 8:43am On Sep 06, 2021
NGpatriot:
This ipob barking like bingo after receiving an uppercut from Aisha..

grin grin grin grin

Aisha's tweet was a uppercut. The IPOB cried and cried. grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Richy4:
She may have been advised by family and friends that Nigeria is not worth dying for..That she will be forgotten as soon as anything terminal happened to her... But if she was truly insulting her fans, then that's not the best approach...

Who are her fans? PDP and ipob terrorists?

grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2021
TheChameleon:

Aisha's tweet was a uppercut. The IPOB cried and cried. grin

The tin pan the ipob terrorist to the extent that he wrote a letter to Twitter Jack with more letters to go to the UN, EU, AU ECOWAS, UNESCO ECOMOG...

grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by TheChameleon: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2021
NGpatriot:

The tin pan the ipob terrorist to the extent that he wrote a letter to Twitter Jack with more letters to go to the UN, EU, AU ECOWAS, UNESCO ECOMOG...

grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by Waakanda: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing lasts forever cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by NGpatriot: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:
We warned y'all this woman was mercenary and not activist. Her services are being done for selfish interest and not nationalistic as she claims ...Since her zero sum friend HBU was removed from NPA she has peddled down on criticizing Buhari hoping he could appoint her replace HBU

SarkinYarki:

I am Igbo sir not Igbo

Of course, typical ipobian rubbish.
Re: Aisha Yesufu. Why Are They Attacking Her And This Picture On Twitter? by johnmartus(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Igbo always attacking anyone they feel not support their movement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Murtala Muhammed Poses With His Wife, Ajoke / Jandor Files 34 Grounds Of Appeal Against Sanwo-Olu’s Victory / Senate Approves Seven Years Jail Term For '‘yahoo Boys’'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.