Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri (14437 Views)

2023: Rotimi Akeredolu Insists On Southern Presidency / 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is My Project For Presidency - Senator Ali Ndume / Amaechi's Brother, Dede Amaechi Is Dead: Buhari Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Waksdabos(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nukilia:
Why is it that the educated people of the East are not considered fit for presidential position by the Northern folks
Its because the Igbo's are crafty people. They lack integrity. The day Igbo man becomes president! Just forget it. The north knows this. That is why they can never let power go to the east. Don't come for my head, pls. They said, the truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Slickleo: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nukilia:
Why is it that the educated people of the East are not considered fit for presidential position by the Northern folks

because Dy see us South easterners as d Taliban of nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Lokojatoofar: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigeria is FINISHED
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by wowo2: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Someone that doesn’t know what debt means for the country. He thinks as long as he is not in debt personally, we can owe China more than the country costs if sold with the people…chai. Oluwa please help us ordinary Nigerians and future generations to come.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Mrexcell(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Rubbish talk if igbo man can lead reputable international orgernizations what's here in nigeria that they can't run effectively it's it not the same admistration? If not for religious and ethnic sentiments nigeria is not a difficult country to govern.
Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by fortri: 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Yes,APC should give Ameachi the ticket to contest for president come 2023 and not Tinubu pls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Kfed4ril(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
femijay8271:

Which one is Ameachi is HEALTHY
And Tinubu is what angry

Does Tinubu look healthy to you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Rotimi Amaechi Is Healthy, Should Become President – Senator Kadiri by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amaechi2023:
it's because none of them are capable of winning an election and neither of them have made enough permutations to clinch the ticket. Rochas that seems to be on the fore front has been receiving it hot from tinubu and his south east counterparts don't seem ready to help him in this fight.

Credible technocrats are everywhere. My point is technocrats who are influential and are politically strong and vibrant to clinch a major party ticket.
This is where amaechi falls in. Younger, a technocrats, influential, political capacity. Positive developmental track records from State assembly to governor and now minister. Common if your looking for well proven technocrats not just say it technocrats my brother look no further.
Amongst our influential politicians capable of becoming president today, trust me no man is better than amaechi.

Rotimi is this you? grin

I like the way you sell yourself here. Not bad if you ask me.

For me I'm not an Amechi fan. But in the face of the current politicians. I think he's not a bad option.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youthful And Childhood Pictures Of Nigerian Heroes And Villains / Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.