Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57785 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Ode because chapter two no talk say na parable again! Didinrin you go jump tire today but you no sabi say na allah you dey mock because allah no teach una to get sense! You see the word parable you dey ask ya bastard clownullah sey na parable now lol!

No no be parable na yourdumbbrainable!
u are just abusing here

Boy

Consult holy spirit to tell u how old was David when he began to reign as King
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
u are just abusing here

Boy

Consult holy spirit to tell u how old was David when he began to reign as King

Consult clownullah to teach you parables! Didinrin omo mutah!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
Allah called him Israel where?

Arindin it is Yahweh that named him Israel

Oponu read your koran omo ale! Are you allergic to knowledge? Read ya koran asiwin!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Oponu read your koran omo ale! Are you allergic to knowledge? Read ya koran asiwin!
u that said supposed bring the evidence.

Where did Allah called him Israel?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Consult clownullah to teach you parables! Didinrin omo mutah!
tell holy spirit to tell u how old was Saul when he began to reign as King
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
i already answered your dumb ass about that

Earth was created first then heaven

Ok time to whop allah! So allah created the earth first before the heavens right? So please tell where the angels and iblis were before the creation of the heaven? Where were day how can earth be created first when angels existed before men and according to allah he is above his throne which is above the heavens, angels are material beings and must therefore have a spatial plain to live so where was that plain if allah created the earth first?
2. If the earth was created firstly as allah says in surah 2 with all that was needed to sustain it before the heavens, how then was the earth sustained with the sun, the moon the magnetic pull and push of radiation from the galaxy and most importantly how did the earth survive without firmament from which we get clouds, rain, air and atmospheric pressure without the heavens? Where was gravity?

How did the earth not freeze up without the sun that is the galaxies only source of heat?

We are waiting clownullah!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

Answer the questions why are you running!

What are those variants bro and which koran did lallah perfectly preserve, hafs or warsh?

What does israel mean abdul! Answer na and why does dumbo allah affirms the name?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

How did the man know that madhamads answer was right? Answer na why u dey run jumpimg frog?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
u that said supposed bring the evidence.

Where did Allah called him Israel?

Oh now you want me to show evidence where are the evidence i have been asking you for since eternity? Where is the verse pf the hafs and warsh koran i have been asking for? Take your mouth and your double standards and shove in where the sun don't shine on clownullah!

If you want evidence then give evidence too ase!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Oh now you want me to show evidence where are the evidence i have been asking you for since eternity? Where is the verse pf the hafs and warsh koran i have been asking for? Take your mouth and your double standards and shove in where the sun don't shine on

If you want evidence then give evidence too ase!
see how u are diverting to different topic.
Well done

So u cant show me in the Koran where Allah named Jacob as Israel again?

It is now diverted to wafs and hafs Koran?

How many time I'm I gonna tell your dumb ass that it is some writing style that is different from all what u are claiming?

If u think it has different meaning,I still challenge u to search Google and copy and paste it here or is it hard for u?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

How did the man know that madhamads answer was right? Answer na why u dey run jumpimg frog?
Holy spirit can help u again? gringrin

.Saul was thirty years old right? gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Answer the questions why are you running!

What are those variants bro and which koran did lallah perfectly preserve
how many time I'm going to answer u now?

yungmill:

hafs or warsh?
this that u keep mentioned

Do your dumb ass knew they are name of person of significant figured in the art of Qur'an reading and variant recitations ?

yungmill:

What does israel mean abdul! Answer na and why does allah affirms the name?

why asking stupid question if what Israel mean.

How is it related to what we are treating

Or u mean Jacob that beat up Yahweh that is known to do like drunkard?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
how many time I'm going to answer u now?

this that u keep mentioned

Do your dumb ass knew they are name of person of significant figured in the art of Qur'an reading and variant recitations ?

why asking stupid question if what Israel mean.

How is it related to what we are treating

Or u mean Jacob that beat up Yahweh that is known to do like drunkard?

Baba answer the questions!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
Holy spirit can help u again? gringrin

.Saul was thirty years old right? gringrin

Answer the questions
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
see how u are diverting to different topic.
Well done

So u cant show me in the Koran where Allah named Jacob as Israel again?

It is now diverted to wafs and hafs Koran?

How many time I'm I gonna tell your dumb ass that it is some writing style that is different from all what u are claiming?

If u think it has different meaning,I still challenge u to search Google and copy and paste it here or is it hard for u?

Baba answer the questions! Stop running! Answer the questions, why are you scared?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Baba answer the questions!
seems u blind cos I see u don't even use to read my comments.

Has holy spirit answer u?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 2:22am On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
seems u blind cos I see u don't even use to read my comments.

Has holy spirit answer u?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:41am On Sep 15, 2021
yungmill:

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
boy your questions have been answered except u want to be hypocrite.

Since last week now,u refuse to tell me Saul age, why?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
boy your questions have been answered except u want to be hypocrite.

Since last week now,u refuse to tell me Saul age, why?

Hypocrite you answered nada except in your stupid brain drunk with iblis wine in jannah with clownullah.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

abdul grow a pair! Dont only be bold with a b*mb!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
yungmill:

Hypocrite you answered nada except in your stupid brain drunk with iblis wine in jannah with clownullah.

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS

abdul grow a pair! Dont only be bold with a b*mb!
what question again?

Ask it

And tell me Saul age along th the questions
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
what question again?

Ask it

And tell me Saul age along th the questions

Already wrote is repeatedly so get to work and stop being lazy! Scroll up and see them then ANSWER! am not your dimmie so get to answering!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2021
yungmill:

Already wrote is repeatedly so get to work and stop being lazy! Scroll up and see them then ANSWER! am not your dimmie so get to answering!
in which u don't really read

Cos all your questions were answered

Now yungmill

How old was Saul?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
compton11:
in which u don't really read

Cos all your questions were answered

Now yungmill

How old was Saul?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ABDUL

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 2:49am On Sep 16, 2021
yungmill:

U asked about hafs and warsh-i answered

U said Allah called Jacob 'isreal' in Qur'an- I said no

So what else?

Dumb ass boy how old was Saul?

If u believe what u hold is the truth, then answer me directly
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2021
compton11:

U asked about hafs and warsh-i answered

U said Allah called Jacob 'isreal' in Qur'an- I said no

So what else?

Dumb ass boy how old was Saul?

If u believe what u hold is the truth, then answer me directly

Answer the questions and stop formulating what i did not ask!

Go back up and read the questions and answer!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
yungmill:

Answer the questions and stop formulating what i did not ask!

Go back up and read the questions and answer!
ok if know that ask It it again fool or are u scared?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
compton11:
ok if know that ask It it again fool or are u scared?

Abdul scroll up and read them and answer!!!

Mutah kid stop wasting time and answer!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
yungmill:

Abdul scroll up and read them and answer!!!

Mutah kid stop wasting time and answer!
ask questions,u refused

Answer question u refused

What happened,has holy spirit of Yahweh left your dumb ass?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2021
compton11:
ask questions,u refused

Answer question u refused

What happened,has holy spirit of Yahweh left your dumb ass?

You must be stupid! I asked repeatedly and was ignored so scroll back up and ANSWER!

get to answering boy!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
yungmill:

You must be stupid! I asked repeatedly and was ignored so scroll back up and ANSWER!

get to answering boy!
u need treatment then

Are u scared to answer the question again?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
compton11:
u need treatment then

Are u scared to answer the question again?

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TOZO! SCROLL UP AND READ THEM! SCARED OF YOUR ABUL STUPID BRAIN!

NOT SCARED OF YOUR WORTHLESS ALLAH NA YOU DUMBO I WAN FEAR!

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
yungmill:

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TOZO! SCROLL UP AND READ THEM! SCARED OF YOUR ABUL STUPID BRAIN!

NOT SCARED OF YOUR WORTHLESS ALLAH NA YOU DUMBO I WAN FEAR!

ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!
why fearing to ask questions again?

Odaa if u can't ask questions then answer the question I've asking since two weeks ago.

How old was Saul?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.