Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57678 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Answer the questions na? I dey fear or jibril never choke you like e choke madhamad con tell you say recite?.
just be abusing only.
Yahweh would be proud of u

yungmill:

1. What are those variants bro
the variants u refuse to post here and u are asking of it

yungmill:

2.which koran did Allah preserve perfectly, warsh or hafs?.
dumb idiot
Warsh or hafs are just Arabic writing style.

yungmill:

3. How did the person who asked mohammed the 3 questions only a prophet should know the answer to,.
because it is the prophet that near to God

Are u so dumb to be asking ordinary human what pertain to spirituality?

yungmill:

know the answer himself if the koran is true that 1, mohammed is the first prophet from arabia,.
see how u turn to another stuff.

Evidence of where he is the first prophet from arabia?

yungmill:

Muhammed was the only prophet sent to his people and 3, Muhammed is the last prophet, the seal of all prophet? How then did the guy know the answer madhamad gave was right?.
yes u have problem with that

How do those that Jesus, Moses and co gave answer to knew it is right?

will jakpa again y'all lets wait and see.[/quote].
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

If they are rubbish then prove them wrong bro, show receipt not run your mouth as talk is cheap! allah claims the name is an attribute and he shares not his attributes but history shows a deity had the name before clownullah so who is lying? History or allah? And when i say history i mean recorded history from islams own sources, i bet they are now islamophobes right?
I say argue with your Arab Christian brothers not me
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Because you don't read or research you keep making same errors like deedat! When christainity got back into the arabian peninsula after madhamad and bloodthirsty sahaba wiped out the pre-existing christains of arabia, the word for GOD was sustituted for allah! And decades of islamic aggression meant it was engrained in them, the same way some spanish words have root in arabic because of the conquest of spain by the abbasids! Yall don't read at all just parrot what they give you in the madrasa, now go up online and type allah and see if its shows GOD or the god!

Now you know why allah was used because the converts translated GOD as allah which is wrong and most arabic bibles now have been revised to correct that error bro! You judt keep embarrassing clownullah and madhamad.
argue with Arab Christians boy
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 7:48am On Sep 14, 2021
Cc: yungmill

Ignoring my question won't help or using question to ask questionn

How old was Saul?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 8:55am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

Ignoring my question won't help or using question to ask questionn

How old was Saul?

Typical hypocrite muslim! I have answered your question and showm how stupid you are so all you can do like all abdul is come up woth cognitive dissonance and lie as usual that i did not! So now

Answer my questions

1, show us that those variants don't exist
2.which of the koran hafs or warsh did allah perfectly preserve?
3. How did the man know the answer to the questions only a prophet should know?

Stop running and answer na! Its so easy to prophesy on yall as not one of my prophesies on you has been wrong sofar.

ANSWER THE QUESTION follower of didinrin clownullah! See how easy it is to make you run from your hadith and koran and i have not even entered your sunnah or even started my own questioning lol! Can any other abdul help this mumu brother of y'all? The more you run the more you expose hypocrite clownullah and his book of fables because you are too scared to even defend clownullah with proof from your book of fables but parrot with your mouth and cll ot evidence.

Clownullah grow a pair! Piss and fbi be upon mdhamad and clownullah.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
argue with Arab Christians boy

I just keep exppsing your ignorance and stupidity! Like i said earlier i will let you talk and whoop you and clownullah with your own words! Now you are running away after exposing your lack of knowledge on the subject you know nothing about because you listen to ef dawah, sc dawah black dunya, ftd facts and co, who just parrot nonsense without actually studying the historicity and correctness of theit claims! Thats why yall look like a fool once debunked then hide behind a barrage of emojis and speak like a broken record! All these days all my counter to your questions not one have you proven a lie or refuted but just run like a little whimp like mohammed who hid behind aisha! So what next bro! I yield my time again whats next?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

Hahahaha another dumb answer from dumbo islamic inc!

Islamic comedy central!

The evil one runs when no one pursues!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

Answer the question, what are those variants bro and which koran did lallah perfectly preserve?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
just be abusing only.

dumb idiot

will jakpa again y'all lets wait and see..

Wow oh wow now let me make you commit apostasy as the koran says if you dont believe and follow the totality of the koran you are a kufar, now is madhamad not the last and final prophet according to allah? Is madhamad not the only prophet sent to his people by the koran?
Now if he is the last prophet then think properly before you speak dumbo, he was asked questions ONLY A PROPHET SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER! so when he gave his ludicrous answers how then did the person who asked the question know the answers were correct if he himself wasn't a prophet?

Now that i have dumb it down for you dumbo i hope you get it now! How can a history teacher question you on astrophysics and acknowledge your answers as true if the historian never studied or has no major in astrophysics?

Now was JESUS and moses ever asked a question only prophets should know? Plain no so you embarrass clownullah with your weak intellect again!

Islamic comedy central strikes again!

Still waiting for answers to my questions bro

Explain the variants and which koran did lallah perfectly preserve?

How did the man know the answers madhamad gave was right?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
so it was Jesus that Jacob wrestled?

so it is Jesus all those u mentioned see? gringrin

What a dumb idiot,even the Jews will never explained this bullshit as u explained it

Which one is god the son they saw?

Deuteronomy 6:4

New International Version

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

This your logic is funny,now you will tell me whether it is Jesus they saw here

Exodus 33:11

Thus the Lord used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend. When Moses returned to the camp, his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, would not depart from the tent

Yep it was JESUS they all saw and the bible proves it if you want the verses then ask i will provide them unlike you who can't show us warsh and harfs koran because of shame!

Dumbo you really don't read do ya! Am not even an abdul but i know more about your sick cult than you i wonder why yall dumb
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
Do u agree it is contradiction with what Jacob said? gringrin

Heeheh I know where u are going

Earth created first, then the heavens, then the earth was spread out

Its not a contradiction as i have asked you to demand me prove it with verses that its JESUS they saw not the FATHER!

AND ITS ABOUT TO GET WORSE FOR allah because yoy will run again so are you sure the answer you gave is your final answer? Am giving you a chance to think and answer as allah is about to get whooped if you are wrong so think and answer again! If i dont get an answer that means you are sticking to this answer and i will proceed!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
see this arindin,then how come did he said he saw God face to face and he was spared?
gringrin

Remember Bible has already said u can't see God and live.

Another contradiction gringrin

Mumu what does parable mean?

Carry on embarrass clownullah some more.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
see this arindin,then how come did he said he saw God face to face and he was spared?
gringrin

Remember Bible has already said u can't see God and live.

Another contradiction gringrin

Dumbo today you will jump like frog tire a love seeing yall flail! Sha don't jump inside fire ode wey no sabi wetin parable mean! Take beer!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
just be abusing only.

dumb idiot

will jakpa again y'all lets wait and see..

Oga what does ISRAEL MEAN NA? WHY DID lallah DENY THE STORY BUT AFFIRMS THE NAME WHICH AFIRMS THE STORY abdul slave of clownullah answer na give us dawah we are waiting.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Oga what does ISRAEL MEAN NA? WHY DID lallah DENY THE STORY BUT AFFIRMS THE NAME WHICH AFIRMS THE STORY abdul slave of clownullah answer na give us dawah we are waiting.
what the Bleep is this stupid idiot talking about?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:12am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Mumu what does parable mean?

Carry on embarrass clownullah some more.
so it is parable now

Chai, kontinue

So no one can see God and live is now parable?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Its not a contradiction as i have asked you to demand me prove it with verses that its JESUS they saw not the FATHER!

AND ITS ABOUT TO GET WORSE FOR allah because yoy will run again so are you sure the answer you gave is your final answer? Am giving you a chance to think and answer as allah is about to get whooped if you are wrong so think and answer again! If i dont get an answer that means you are sticking to this answer and i will proceed!
hehehe

It is Jesus Jacob saw,what a stupid logic

Confusion in Christianity is eternal
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Yep it was JESUS they all saw and the bible proves it if you want the verses then ask i will provide them
prove it where Jesus or god the son name was mentioned in that place gringrin

yungmill:

unlike you who can't show us warsh and harfs koran because of shame!
u are the one that suppose to show me now

Cant u search Google again gringrin

yungmill:

Dumbo you really don't read do ya! Am not even an abdul but i know more about your sick cult than you i wonder why yall dumb
what a dumb nigga
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Typical hypocrite muslim! I have answered your question and showm how stupid you are so all you can do like all abdul is come up woth cognitive dissonance and lie as usual that i did not! So now

Answer my questions

1, show us that those variants don't exist
2.which of the koran hafs or warsh did allah perfectly preserve?
3. How did the man know the answer to the questions only a prophet should know?

Stop running and answer na! Its so easy to prophesy on yall as not one of my prophesies on you has been wrong sofar.

ANSWER THE QUESTION follower of didinrin clownullah! See how easy it is to make you run from your hadith and koran and i have not even entered your sunnah or even started my own questioning lol! Can any other abdul help this mumu brother of y'all? The more you run the more you expose hypocrite clownullah and his book of fables because you are too scared to even defend clownullah with proof from your book of fables but parrot with your mouth and cll ot evidence.

Clownullah grow a pair! Piss and fbi be upon mdhamad and clownullah.
majority of what u are saying is fill with abuse.

I hope it is Jesus and Yahweh that taught u that and u taught yourself?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Wow oh wow now let me make you commit apostasy as the koran says if you dont believe and follow the totality of the koran you are a kufar, now is madhamad not the last and final prophet according to allah? Is madhamad not the only prophet sent to his people by the koran?
Now if he is the last prophet then think properly before you speak dumbo, he was asked questions ONLY A PROPHET SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER! so when he gave his ludicrous answers how then did the person who asked the question know the answers were correct if he himself wasn't a prophet?
what a dumb question?

How is that question means he is not last prophet?

yungmill:

Now that i have dumb it down for you dumbo i hope you get it now! How can a history teacher question you on astrophysics and acknowledge your answers as true if the historian never studied or has no major in astrophysics?

Now was JESUS and moses ever asked a question only prophets should know? Plain no so you embarrass clownullah with your weak intellect again!

Still waiting for answers to my questions bro

Explain the variants and which koran did lallah perfectly preserve?

How did the man know the answers madhamad gave was right?
how did the apostle if Jesus knew he was right
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2021

For the last time,how old was Saul when he started to reign as King.

Tell me the direct answer
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

For the last time,how old was Saul when he started to reign as King.

Tell me the direct answer

And i have answered that over and over! Not my fault you dumb!

Answer my questions bro stop running!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
what a dumb question?

Answer the question na, why u dey fear! No one asked JESUS a question only a prophet should know so anwer how did the man know that mohammed answer was right! Your stupid momo by not hanging the dude stupidly acknowledged the dude as a prophet as he knew the answers madhamad the idiot was right, AS ONLY A PROPHET SHOULD KNOW THE ANSWER dumbo follower of clownullah

I told you with your own words i will revile allah and make him a fool! Now we know why prince salman wants to scrap most hadiths lol! This is embarrassing! Clownullah revealed the answer to madhamad but didn't reveal to him that it was a trick question lol.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
what a dumb question?

Abdul answer na

Explain the variants na abdul?
Which one between hafs and warsh is the correct one preserved by clownullah?
How did the man know the answer that only a prophet should know?

Why did allah deny the story on the name israel but affirms the name that affirms the story?

Otondo omo mutah answer na or do you need your sheiks to help you

SOS cant any abdul help this ote muslim here?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
majority of what u are saying is fill with abuse.

I hope it is Jesus and Yahweh that taught u that and u taught yourself?

Baba answer the questions and stop running! Refute my claims with your koran and hadiths lol why are you running from your own sources na? I quote the bible whenever you ask so bro i have called out your koran so defend it and post the hafs and warsh here! Didinrin thats all! Why are you pising on clownullah with me when you are an abdul or koran dey make you fear too! Nawa o wetin musa no go see for kaduna even muslim dey fear to post koran and defend clownullah again! Eleyi koja agbara mi!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

what a dumb nigga

Another dumb response by abdul inc!

Everyone knows that the name JESUS is not in the old testament only his prophesy on his birth incarnation is! And everyone knows that before he was called JESUS after incarnation he was in the old testament as THE WORD OF GOD THAT ABRAHAM SAW AND SPOKE TO! ANGEL OF THE LORD WHO SAW AND SPOKE TO MOSES AND JACOB! because you a dumbo and can't read you don't know and display ignorance! Now if you want the proof that it was JESUS they saw with bible verses just ask thats all, onlike yall i trust the bible so i post it but sadly for allah yall don't so you run from his koran!

If you choose to stick to "show me in that verse where JESUS is mentioned" i will whoop you and clownullah again! As i will simply use your standard against you again kid, show us where jibril told mohammed in the koran when they first met I AM jibril angel of clownullah to mohammed? We are waiting bro!
You just don't learn do you abdul! Evidence of too much head slamming is this!

Now i dont have to show you shit! Defend your koran, when you reference any verse i post it to refute you! Now i have referenced your warsh and hafs koran don't be a lazy head slammer and get to work petulant kid and defend allah! Shey koran dey fear you again?
Baba dey run from koran sha!

Answer the questions bro! Makosa no go help you today as you go jump tire till ibblis piss for ya nose.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
hehehe

It is Jesus Jacob saw,what a stupid logic

Confusion in Christianity is eternal

Thats your business a dog will never understand why humans can speak but it Cant!

Answer the question na which did allah create first heaven or earth, why you dey fear like na brother answer! Koran dey fear you again mumu inc? If you don't answer i will then use your first answer and whoop you and clownullah again.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
so it is parable now

Chai, kontinue

So no one can see God and live is now parable?

Ode because chapter two no talk say na parable again! Didinrin you go jump tire today but you no sabi say na allah you dey mock because allah no teach una to get sense! You see the word parable you dey ask ya bastard clownullah sey na parable now lol!

No no be parable na yourdumbbrainable!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:
what the Bleep is this stupid idiot talking about?

What does israel mean na baba! Your brain dan off again! No be you bring jacob? Oya answer why allah call am ISRAEL wey mean he who wrestled GOD and won if no body fight allah? Why allah deny the tory but affirm the name wey prove sey the tory na true.

Why allah dumb pass you na? Answer na
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by yungmill(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2021
compton11:

Boy why does allah share the same name with a pagan nabataean deity na! Is allah not supposed to never share his attributes na of which clownullah is one?

what a dumb nigga
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

What does israel mean na baba! Your brain dan off again! No be you bring jacob? Oya answer why allah call am ISRAEL wey mean he who wrestled GOD and won if no body fight allah? Why allah deny the tory but affirm the name wey prove sey the tory na true.

Answer na
Allah called him Israel where?

Arindin it is Yahweh that named him Israel
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2021
yungmill:

Thats your business a dog will never understand why humans can speak but it Cant!

Answer the question na which did allah create first heaven or earth, why you dey fear like na brother answer! Koran dey fear you again mumu inc? If you don't answer i will then use your first answer and whoop you and clownullah again.
i already answered your dumb ass about that

Earth was created first then heaven

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Over 400 Planes Of World Leaders, Dignitaries Landed In Glasgow For COP26(Pics) / Wagner Committed Treason, Traitors Will Be Severely Punished - Putin (Photo) / US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.