Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face (57748 Views)

Taliban Kill Singer, Fawad Andarabi, Because 'Music Is Forbidden In Islam' / Taliban Kill A Woman After She Told Them She Was Too Poor To Cook For Them / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by aycorporat(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
It's a pity that the Americans came in and destabilized things the more.

I pity the rest that are caught up in this Melee. kiss
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by haslaw(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm

Every wrong is now being blamed on the Talibans..

Some people will soon start blaming Talibans for the sinking economy of Nigeria.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by ChiefSosa(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Nothing.....ABSOLUTELY nothing can ever make me a Muslim. I'll rather be religiousless or dead, than become a Muslim.
compton11:
so let assume Taliban did this!

Are u assuming Islam taught them this?
Yes!!!!!!!! What do you mean 'assume'? You dirty mofos never want to take responsibilities. Why can't Muslims ever repent from terrorism? People are in different parts of the world enjoying life, but you smelly and illiterate motherfuckers_just want to spend time doing nonsense.
compton11:
how do u know the story is true?

Now did Islam ordered Taliban to do this if actually they did it?
Imagine the nonsense you're saying! Na today we sabi una? Haven't you disgusting and smelling mofos done worse? You guys constantly abuse people, especially women! I've met sensible Muslims that don't even support the nonsense you guys do! If I tell you their names now; I'm sure you'll go and kill them.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by good4all40: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Say whatever you like we Muslims dont regard Taliban and their likes as Muslims.

islam forbids killing unjustly either the person is a Muslim or not.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Whitecoal711: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2021
Rip
Your believe failed you
Serve a true God and have rest of mind
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by DoctorDree(m): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them
Stoked up a war?
What would you have done as a leader aftermath of 9/11

3 Likes

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2021
The blood rests on the head of all useless Muslims who celebrated Taliban victory

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by joyandfaith: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
Ooh. Now I'm truly understanding why even Afghanis were deadly desperate to run out of their own country. I must say America messed them up big time. You went to their country uninvited, stoked up a war, radicalised and armed their rebels, then ran away, leaving their helpless civilians in a worse state than you found them

They are not helpless. They refuse to help themselvess because they are sympathetic to talibans who are mainly of conservative pasthun tribe. Other minority tribes like tajik are liberals. Pasthun is a majority tribe.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by cardoctor(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Q
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Okhuadams(m): 7:59am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
Mohammed should be held responsible
pls b specific, which of the Mohammed
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rayvelez(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
It’s high time the civilians shud come together and confront the monster Taliban or burn down the entire Afghans down.
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by samesta(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
Where would they find him? Heaven or hell?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Nothing.....ABSOLUTELY nothing can ever make me a Muslim. I'll rather be religiousless or dead, than become a Muslim.
so let assume Taliban did this!

Are u assuming Islam taught them this?
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
temitope27:
but Taliban learn all this actrocities from the Bible gringrin
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by gentleman82: 8:01am On Sep 06, 2021
ok
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by 24brains(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
wail till thy kingdom come. It change nothing. Imagine myself blaming my father for my failure in life!! Thats a cheap excuse!

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by lanocconsulting: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2021
That baby could've lived, 8months jeez
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by tunjineo(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

Truly they messed up, but thier mission was not to save the afghan people, its to take out people responsible in the 9/11 attacks which they have achieved.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by YouDareYouDie: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Evil genius.
Don't dare take a life. You will pay dearly.
Don't dare!
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by pickatyoubackup: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2021
Taliban and hisbah is one and d same. They both need to be eradicated.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:

What do you even know. Make inquiry and get educated

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by zinaunreal(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2021
I rather worship demons than be muslim

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by tweakdude1: 8:07am On Sep 06, 2021
akp202:
What is so peaceful about this religion?

Only the name " Islam"
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by rollywise(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2021
brosom:
Taliban this,

Taliban that, Wtf is wrong with people

People are paying with their lives on daily and all thank to the almighty self-aclaimed world power..

Go get knowledge before you spill
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by compton11(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Yes!!!!!!!! What do you mean 'assume'? Why can't Muslims ever repent from terrorism? People are in different parts of the world enjoy life, but you smelly motherfuckers_just want to spend time doing nonsense.

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Bonii698: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Good one
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by NairaMaster1(m): 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
Iliveforever:
The one wey go happen for this country wey these politicians don breed for north go worst pass this one

I tell. But in the north though.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
good4all40:
Say whatever you like we Muslims dont regard Taliban and their likes as Muslims.

islam forbids killing unjustly either the person is a Muslim or not.
Taqiya

They are better Muslims than you sef as pantami indicated

They are only fulfilling these passages in their Quran

Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Techguy96(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Toeze:
America didn't radicalized the rebels, they gave them arm to fight the Russians.

After winning the Russians the rabels became extremist.

Remember America invaded them in 2002, after 9 11.

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by KingOdart(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2021
shogsman:
The problem now is 60% of this news are just western propaganda, the taliban are a horrible lot yeah we know,but DC is going to do any damn thing to paint them worse than they actually are.

What do you think America is going to benefit from painting them black?

They have already made their decision and they are not going back to that country again
Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2021
tweakdude1:

Only the name " Islam"
Slam no pissful o

Slam literally means smash

1 Like

Re: Taliban Kill Pregnant Policewoman In Front Of Family, Mutilate Her Face by Techguy96(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
compton11:

It's in the Koran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

US Warns Ukraine There Will Be A Full Scale Russian Invasion ( Pics) / World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.