Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) (26385 Views)

Who Wins BBNaija Season 6: Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanuel? / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2021
I knew this long ago. Emmanuel is strategically using liquorose to remain in the house, otherwise, he is useless in/to that house he doesn't love liquorose.
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by adigun4mee(m): 9:57am On Sep 06, 2021
It’s only when Emmanuel gets closer to other women we tag it a flirt but if it’s other guys na normal thing.Abeg,Leave Mr.Africa alone.Na jealousy go kill that Angel

4 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by EcomPlus: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2021
Guyman is busy doubling his hustle with BBN, you are busy talking about love.

Sense is far from this girl I swear

5 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by clothingonline(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
Lolz

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by 2rez: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2021
"why will he have the guts to tell me he can’t wait to see me outside?”... & who da fuq are u by the way? Angel of doom i presume. That said, Emma just dey catch cruise in the house, realest niggas will do likewise if they were in his shoes. U can't castigate him on catching cruise. He chose to catch cruise while Rose, having taken liquor chose to catch feelings. Her choice, so whoever is catching feelings for Emma should apply sense & be very careful, otherwise she gon end up catching cold las las.

5 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by watchindelta(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
I will close this TV program soon
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Jay0079: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2021
shawante:
He can't wait to see you outside could mean many things
I swear...eviction

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Kobicove(m): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Who cares? undecided
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by pocohantas(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2021
humilitypays:
of course Liquor is forcing herself on the young man. She is older than him, she is not that cute, she is just wasting her time unless she wins the 90million and use it to entrap Jigolo Emma, if not lipsrsealed

Dear ladies, you get fine face doesn't make you a beautiful or hot chick....killer shape is more important to guys than a fine face, sadly cry

You guys are not okay at all. cheesy
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by koyyess: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Ogboefi Emmanuel

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by humilitypays(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

You guys are not okay at all. cheesy
Liquor that have Male body and shape.

Though she is talented and a possible winner, but guymen dont need talent or fine face, hot body ti take over shocked

2 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by anambraamaka: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Angel Zukwanuike leave them like that
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by rave409: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Whitemoney don tell am finish
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by MaxiB1242: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2021
was it not this Angel that was Fingering herself the other time in the house.. she con dey enter my eyes oo.. I nor lie you i like bleed her if she allow me oo.. cox i i wou love to have a taste of that pussy.. mare watching that video at times dey won make me CUM....

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by ceejay10(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2021
shawante:
sense will not kee you

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by pocohantas(f): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2021
humilitypays:
Liquor that have Male body and shape.

Though she is talented and a possible winner, but guymen dont need talent or fine face, hot body ti take over shocked

I have never taken a good look at her body/shape. Found your post funny because it came from the bottom of your heart grin.

2 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Bryan88(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2021
also guilty of the same crime

1 Like

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by humilitypays(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2021
pocohantas:

I have never taken a good look at her body/shape. Found your post funny because it came from the bottom of your heart grin.
lol, take a closer look from today.
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by iamtardey: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2021
In that situation, it's flirty.
shawante:
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by iamtardey: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2021
She can
Iyaebe:
But you are also guilty for throwing yourself at the men in the house
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by iamtardey: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol , fvck it , out here we need love Mr man... Na essential shit
lalajnr:
Why he nor go flirt you think say he dey after love

He's a good actor and he go get influence for Nollywood after the bbn you think say he nor wise

Miss Angel go and listen to Tory Lanez song who needs love
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by iamtardey: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
Ibere
FlipModeSquade:
Who be the Emma?

And who be the alcoholic Liquor rose?

Whey Angel Gabriel dey talk about for heaven?

Abegi?

Somebody should help me with the answer..
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by starlingbawa(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2021
And how will this piece of information help alleviate the incessant killing of Nigerians across the country?
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Otasikwe(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
superCleanworks:
Boring

and all the fake dumb senseless names they come up with.

what is liquorose?
baba no go dia biko nu
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Spectaclesawe25: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
But you are also guilty for throwing yourself at the men in the house

She is a confused lady... She wants men to be attracted to her and then move on. But Emmanuel, Michael and Boma didn't reason her as such hence the beef.
Angel is a broken girl, she will need a therapist to be balanced.

3 Likes

Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2021
Spend your time on NL talk about a show that sponsors lawlessness and then turn around and blame the church for the economic recession in Nigeria.
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by NeloNelo: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2021
Spectaclesawe25:

She is a confused lady... She wants men to be attracted to her and then move on. But Emmanuel, Michael and Boma didn't reason her as such hence the beef.
Angel is a broken girl, she will need a therapist to be balanced.

Read through this
https://thegisthouse.com/bbnaija-boma-takes-responsibility-his-actions-he-apologizes/
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Nanavati(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2021
emmabest2000:

猪头

果 这 家伙 明白 什么 你 思考 将要 发生?
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Scamburster(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2021
gerrardomendes:
Ok.
So lazy Nigerian youths unanimously agreed and voted against Tega and Boma. Yet they can't vote out evil government. An indication that those who vote on BBN don't have PVC and those who vote in an evil government have no interest in BBN. We now know where the interests of our youths lie.
As if your vote count.
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by shegun4sur: 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
humilitypays:
of course Liquor is forcing herself on the young man. She is older than him, she is not that cute, she is just wasting her time unless she wins the 90million and use it to entrap Jigolo Emma, if not lipsrsealed

Dear ladies, you get fine face doesn't make you a beautiful or hot chick....killer shape is more important to guys than a fine face, sadly cry

Does that pomo lipped manly lady have a fine face?? You're confusing person
Re: Angel: Emmanuel Is A Flirt, He Doesn't Love Liquorose (BBNaija) by Farotimi72: 12:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
one month Love grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Movies That Will Dominate 2018 By Kingston Dome. / The Moment Mercy Eke Entered BBNaija 'All Stars' House In Stylish Outfit (Video) / Plot Twist As Nomination Night Turns Immediate Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.